Will he address this on the next episode?

Will he address this on the next episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/04/samantha-bees-husband-opposed-integration-local-public-school/amp/
businessinsider.com/peyton-manning-plugged-budweiser-because-he-owns-small-stake-in-distributor-2016-2
time.com/money/4211866/peyton-manning-budweiser-free-advertising/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably not because if I had that much money and was super liberal, I'd probably do the same thing.

I told you these smuckers were actually pro-Trump, pro-establishment.

Fuck you for making people think otherwise, false flaggers.

Fuck off Sup Forums already

>buys 9.5m NYC Apartment
>Makes maybe 1 mil a year for HBO

Does he know something we don't or does he have a rich Sugar Daddy?

I can't believe I'd rather watch John Oliver than Stephen Colbert.

What the fuck happened?

probably no
liberals tend to be the biggest liars

Fuck off my butt, dick.

You don't know what liberalism is. Dumb progressive cucks.

Daily reminder Sup Forums is an Israeli honeypot designed to stir up hatred against Muslims and to discredit the white nationalism movement.

syndication, reruns, royalties, endorsements, cuts of profits from other things (movies, tv shows, books) he negotiated for
it's kinda like Tiger Woods in his prime, making 70 million a years but only about 5 was from plying golf

Of course not. Remember when Bill Maher said exactly what Milo said about young teens in relationships with adults, and Bill never acknowledged it?

>what is a mortgage

i'm You mean what it means in the US today or it's historical meaning?
I know both.

True, but remember that white nationalism is itself a trick by Satan.

how do people even find a number like that to pay someone just to advertise a product. There's no real way to quantify how much a person can make for your company..so many other variables exist

How is it doing either of those?
Or are you saying it backfired spectacularly because white nationalism is growing and with them at the forefront.

Brand awareness man, it's a hell of a thing. The Former Formula 1 racer Michael Schumacher had a contract where every time he won a race, if he wore a specific hat (Mercedes i think) they would give him 15 million.
Imagine if Kim Kardashian came int your work and said you guys were fire, you'd have thousands of orders (even if you don't have a business where orders are a thing)

>liberal complains about loop holes for rich
>uses them to his advantage anyway
NOW THAT'S SOME HYPOCRISY I TELL YA

>trump uses loopholes to avoid paying taxes
>runs a campaign saying he will put an end to such loopholes
WELL HE'S A BUSINESSMAN FIRST AND FOREMOST WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IT'S JUST THE WAY THE SYSTEM IS SET UP PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR

nice try stormfront

I mean it's 2016 for god's sake

Kike shill

spolier alert; new money tends to spend too much

Not really man, those parities have been taking a beating in Europe and the US in recent elections
The telling thing was Brexit, where those groups said how much better it's going to be out of the EU, then it turned out to be a really shitty idea that will end up costing them more money and jobs than if they had just fully integrated

$15m to wear a fucking hat? So every time I see someone wearing a specific hat after a race/win/whatever, they are getting paid shit loads of money to wear it?

>Will he address this on the next episode?
Probably not, and if he does, he'll reflect back to Trump asap. No one will care that he's a hypocrite.

if his living expenses aren't high he could definitely repay that mortgage but that's assuming he keeps his job for the next 10+ years.

WTF does this mean the [current year] man is decent?

But that is the thing.
The country is still completely for Brexit
Despite it probably fucking them over economically
Because it is way more important to them to get less brown people.

There is this myth of a disillusioned Brexiter or Trump voter but that is very few people.
Most still stand behind what they voted for.

I am telling you the Brits do not give a single fuck about the money.

I can't believe we live in a world where an apartment costs 9 million dollars.

>do as I say not as I do
Same with Samantha Bee not wanting niggers in her child's private school.

Yup, and even if they don't have a contract, it's a huge boost in popularity

Does Brexit even get them fewer brown people? It's not like freedom of movement among European countries involves a huge influx Africans/Arabs/whatever. I guess they get fewer Poles.

Average price to own property is around 4000 USD per sq/ft in New York City

>It's all about racism.

I hate you and your kind.

>The country is still completely for Brexit

It's more like "well, that was the voter outcome so now we just have to go through with it so that e don't look weak"

That is politics. Yeah ironically the end result of Brexit might be that they will get a lot of Indians and Pakistani in exchange for Poles.

Sauce

What else is it about?

>so that we don't look weak
Going against a majority vote is pretty ballsy tbqhwy

Why no post like this in today, /vg/ pretender?

>It's not like freedom of movement among European countries involves a huge influx Africans/Arabs/whatever.
Where have you been in the past couple of years?

>Because it is way more important to them to get less brown people.
Where are you getting this "brown people" myth. They (i'm assuming you mean Muslims and Indians) make up a very small part of the population overall. Some of the biggest immigrant groups are Spanish, Polish, French and Irish.

>The country is still completely for Brexit
Lots of people are now firmly against it despite voting for it, because the consequences for leaving are really bad. It's basically forcing the UK to play by the EUs rules or be the proverbial pariah in Europe (which is what they thought they could have avoided by leaving), which has only increased from the massive defeats the right wing groups have seen in recent elections. Not to mention basically solidified by the Le Pen defeat, which was humiliating. Areas that polled neck and neck, polled + 10-20 for Macron on election day.

>I am telling you the Brits do not give a single fuck about the money.
Not true, just a few days ago there was an announcement of something like 5k jobs leaving.

Freedom of movement is only for EU citizens. Refugees can't just go to the UK.

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/04/samantha-bees-husband-opposed-integration-local-public-school/amp/

>import 4 million inbred Somalians
>instantly make them citizens
Bravo Sweden, bravo Germany.

>Lots of people are now firmly against it despite voting for it
I would like a source on that
To me that seems like just something the Remoaners would like to tell you.

>Not true, just a few days ago there was an announcement of something like 5k jobs leaving.
And that hasn't changed their stance on leaving. Which is my point. They knew jobs and money would leave the country but they were willing to pay for that.

Also anyone else expecting the mods to move this thread to Sup Forums?

That literally did not happen.

It's only for certain people, (citizens of NATO members, other EU states, certain historical colonies)

I just hope Hoagie is all right. HAS ANYONE THOUGHT ABOUT HOAGIE?

But it could happen

Yes. Why do you think Peyton Manning specifically namedropped Bud Light after winning the Superb Owl?
>businessinsider.com/peyton-manning-plugged-budweiser-because-he-owns-small-stake-in-distributor-2016-2
>time.com/money/4211866/peyton-manning-budweiser-free-advertising/