The absolute redpill

What is, in your opinion, the absolute redpill? IMO it's that the white race is OBJECTIVLY (attractiveness, culturally, architecture, intelligence) superior.

Blacks should be held as slaves or killed, the middle east must be nuked and all chinks but the smart ones must work for the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/112634276
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The ultimate red pill is the realisation that this reality is limited and finite.

There is more than fighting over space and resources. You should know this. Or you will be doomed to remain here until the end.

Nuke the towelheads

heil hofer

This Cartoon: vimeo.com/112634276

BUT HAVE ALOOT WHITES SAME TARDED LIKE NIGERS.

>race
lost me there mountainbro

It's funny I have these moments where I'll be getting all pissed off at the shit that's going on. Then I suddenly step back and think about how everything that's going on right now doesn't even matter, and it's really a damn shame we waste so much time fighting. I'd like to believe we'll get to a point where we can all live in peace, but we definitely have to be cautious getting to that point. A lot of stuff currently threatens us getting to that point. I think the US will play an integral part in us getting to that type of utopia, but if we try and pretend everyone right now is equal, it will only lead us to our doom. That's why trump must win.

reptilians

>what is modern science extending our life spans in a few short decades

>IMO it's that the white race is OBJECTIVLY (attractiveness, culturally, architecture, intelligence) superior.
racism is not christian

the true redpill is Marcus Aurelius - Meditations and the holy books

Congratulations, you're just about ready to transcend this Mongolian throat singing board

THIS. But---also starting a family and having white kids.

Enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

Personally I think it's absurdism.

Superiority? Remains to be seen. The ultimate truth is that we can not coexist. I prefer to accept that absent any moral justification.

anime

Red pill is about uncomfortable truths vs comfortable lies. The truth is that the white race is pretty good overall but certainly not the best in any category.

Blacks are better athletics, Asians and Jews have higher IQ, attractiveness I'd guess we could rate quite high on because Aryan-like women are extremely attractive but probably only to whites that's more subjective than objective. Architecture and culture are different in different places but again hard to rate objectively, we don't have the tallest building or the longest bridge, aesthetics are really just subjective.

There's a lot of other good points about whites though, especially white europeans, we're becoming secular the fastest and most advanced, and the non-religious are on the increase, we have some of the best quality of life markers in modern western world for education and health.

Understanding that the godhead can not be the object of its own knowledge, that a knife can't cut itself, that you can't bite your own teeth, and you can't see your own head with your eyes (barring mirrors). And when you learn who you really are, you never have any problems ever again.

Holy flag.

and how do you gonna do that ?
You are always talking about hypothetical things which will never happen.

One good redpill is the realization that kings and dictators actually had the well-being of their nation/people/system in mind, while the democracies are completely undermined by the banks and industrialists who want to create a new world where the "old" won is steadily destroyed.

It is literally like the matrix, but instead of a computer simulation it´s a huge social engineering project, one change at a time.

*old one

The redpill is that more laws don't solve everything wrong in society

Unabomber, Pentti Linkola etc.

islamofascism is the ultimate redpill

ultimate

I'm just sad i won't get to see how far we get ( Or maybe i will if the earth is destroyed by meteor/nukes). But how many others didn't even get to see where we are now? How many people who could never even fathom the internet, airplanes, cars, or electricity? I wonder what crazy shit lies in the future that we can't even imagine the same way someone in 300 b.c. couldn't comprehend a computer or even the electricity to power it