It's a Dexter gives Debra the dicking of her life episode

>It's a Dexter gives Debra the dicking of her life episode.

I can't believe the writers got away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/J2thecarpenter/status/826218832071106564
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Dicking" nonsense aside, in hindsight, they should have adapted the books faithfully.

Yeah, there was the Moloch thing but it still would have been better than what we got.

>they should have adapted the books faithfully.
The books were fucking garbage.

>Yeah, there was the Moloch thing but it still would have been better than what we got.
And cyborg Doakes.
And the Egyptian curse spirit god
And the school for preteen assassins

Watching this shit after season 5 was painful

The books are airport literature garbage, but airport lit is at least entertaining. HBO got airport lit right adapting the Sookie Stackhouse garbage.

Showtime skinflints only bought the rights to the first novel, killed Brian for no reason, then redid the same plot for seasons and seasons until they hired women writers to make the show completely retarded.

The books are easily better than the show, and no, the books are not good.

Deb's language skills were unparalleled. I wish my balls fit in her mouth.

>It's a Jennifer Carpenter doesn't show her sexy itty bitty titties series
Trash

>cyborg Doakes
Cyborg Doakes was fucking GOAT.

DBZ image macro "cyborg Doakes" meme aside, book Stephen Hawking Doakes was a great character.

Limitless was beyond garbage but if she had finally showed her tits I would've followed every episode and bought all the seasons on bluray.

Seriously Jen give up the fucking goods before those perky little tatahs start looking like the water balloon I left on my lawn over night.

>A cleansing scream over #MuslimBan and the last 10 days... #lovewillTRiUMPh you'll see.

twitter.com/J2thecarpenter/status/826218832071106564

Wow, I had some hope that she wasn't completely retarded. Oh well. DROPPED

>cyborg Doakes
I probably shouldve read more than the first one

I read the series in its entirety, and the books got progressively worse and worse. I liked a lot of the dialogue, but the writing got out of hand until it was down right outrageous.

The series ends with Dexter, Brian, and Debra going to recover the kids from cartel members who kidnapped them for some stupid reason. Anyway, Brian gets killed in a shootout and Debra and the kids escape on Dexter's boat while he sets off a bomb to destroy evidence. He dies trying to make it over to his boat and drowns while looking up at the moon.

She either looked hot as fuck or weird as shit in Dexter. I feel like she'd flip between both in the same episode at times.

the writers got fucked

>write siblings
>actors who play siblings get married and have weird tension on screen
>write weird incest plot to fix that
>actors get divorced
>now they have even weirder tension on screen

The writing getting out of hand was entertaining as fuck. Would have loved to see that dumb shit depicted on screen instead of the boring rehash of season 1 + women's ideas. Sorry, my opinion is objectively correct and I suspect you're a woman.

the writers were replaced by women so we got this tumblr shit. there was drama during production, the actors told the writers to fuck off with the incest so they dropped it the next season.

Who regrets the divorce more though

She does. During one of the panels after their divorce she broke down and sobbed about how she still loved him.

why would you leave water balloons on your lawn over night

michael c hall is a fucking asshole. jen helped and beared with him through his cancer and he just left her after recovery.

I had a theory that it would be what her tits will look like in 3 years. Now I shall wait and find out if my hypothesis is correct.

any pics of water balloons left on a lawn overnight to archive for later comparison?

Did that actually happen? I only watched the first couple seasons of Dexter before I bailed, but Deb is one of the few people that gives me an erection almost instantly fully clothed. Look at her. Look at her in that picture.
God damn. She's even too much of a skeleton but it's her face that does it, I don't know what sorcery it is.

Sorry, patented for proprietary. I do this for a living can't go revealing my data.

I respect your opinion. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the show was any better or even good. It looks like we wanted different things out of the show and in the end, we were both disappointed.

She kinda looks like a man. Maybe that's telling you something user.

Pretty sure he just nailed Julia Stiles and dumped Jennifer. Pretty shitty.

maybe she didn't suck his dick enough so its her fault?

thank god I never read this tripe.
How could the show and books fuck up such a simple concept?

Only in the face which makes sex with her so much better.

You get to dominate the female body while also seeing the face of a man react in pleasure and agony. It's the full package power trip.

There was an interview with Julia Stiles that addressed her character arc. She basically said that it didn't make sense for her to be cured of her mental anguish and leave Dexter. If I had to guess, I'd be willing to bet Deb's actress refused to work with her any further.

they did fuck in real life

What the fuck man

I'm just imagining the sexual tension between Julia and Jennifer on set to want to find out who's really the dominating bitch. I really hope they fucked. My money would be on Jen being the dominating one

jenn is a cuckquean
she'd be like calamity jane in deadwood
acts all tough but when shit hits the fan she's a blubbering submissive bitch

>seeing the face of a man react in pleasure

I got news for you, bud.

Debra in the book is literally Sup Forums's worst nightmare, wtf

Haha no. It didn't actually happen. Deb did start to have feelings for Dexter in the show though. Nothing ever came of it and eventually she didn't have feelings for him.

The actress definitely put in work those last few seasons. She was almost carrying the show to the finish line.

It's not gay if it's a girl

Besides I've always been attracted to above average height, perky tit and tight ass female tomboyish girls. I've never once been attracted to a guy other than the Free-Bi every straight male is allowed to have.

>Jesus fucking shitballs Masuka, suck my cunt right now or I'll kick you in the dick!
How did they get away with this scene

the books were somehow just as bad as the show but in a different way

The only scenes where she came off as attractive were the ones where she was having an emotional breakdown. Michael C. Hall could have done better even with the cancer.

t. woman

>Debra and the kids escape on Dexter's boat while he sets off a bomb to destroy evidence. He dies trying to make it over to his boat and drowns while looking up at the moon.
Still better than what we got with the show.

I preferred Quarantine over REC

What would be your preferred ending, that you think makes the most sense.

>Egyptian kid takes off VR goggles
>steps out of a stationary exoskeleton
>"wow that was intense"

The show was on the right track with the idea, but it was an atrocious execution. Dexter's realization that no one can be around him without coming to ruin expressed some form of concern for the well being of others and reinforced seven seasons of the same story being retold over and over.
I can't disagree.

Deb's pussy cures Dex of his urge to kill and they pop out five little incest daughters.

A sequel series is set 15 years later and they're all being trained to be serial killers by Dex.

>And the school for preteen assassins
Wtf
I have to read shit

I wonder if he would have 'survived'/not exiled himself if Deb had survived, given their bond.

I don't know what a cleansing scream is

>I've never once been attracted to a guy other than the Free-Bi every straight male is allowed to have.
kill yourself queer

SFW slang for an orgasm

>Jennifer Carpenter
>One child
>Michael C Hall
>No children
Dexter confirmed for firing blanks.

this all sounds amazing.

the cancer treatment sterilized him

Post harrison tripping on the treadmil

Sounds just like my Japanese animes

ok

She strikes me as someone into the bellypunching fetish

Watching this shit after season 2 was painful*

link?

Debra was a slim, Caucasian woman. Her face was soft and somewhat thin, with a big smile. >Her hair was ever changing, going from one length to another (and in Season 3, even cutting off a lot of it), but, typically, it remained light brown.

>Her overall body was thin, but had an athletic build, meaning that she's capable of running down a perp when necessary rather than just drag behind. On the right side of her stomach, she had a scar where she was shot during Season 4 and shared the same type of look her brother has (on both his side and his arm).

I think i've jerked off to her 7/10 times after seeing an ep. God she makes me diamonds.

What the fuck did the cartel want with his kids?

Dex dies, some how retcon everything after S4. A Doakes level character notices Dexter in some manner as he gets sloppy/on edge after GF/wife dies. Takes half a season for new cop to really get spooked and interested. Dexter has to deal with 'emotions' and we finally answer the question of if his psychopathy was a 'learned' behaviour reinforced by cop-dad or if he really is.

Things escalate, kids are removed from the picture, new cop gets something worth having more of the station take seriously (this is the biggest issue, the station is incompetent and corrupt). Something larger fucks up, be it he get caught in the act or doesn't clean up well. He's now on the run, but he still gets nicked in the end, death via lethal injection: regret nothing™.

I used to TiVo it. I'd always freeze frame the best part and cum on the TV. Eventually i fucked up the screen and we couldn't afford a new one.

she could yell at my dick

Weird tension is best tension

Can someone remind me who Brian was? Was that his brother?

They should have kept Brian alive as a White Whale for Dexter who returns after Trinity Killer unshackles him from the last vestiges of normalcy in Rita.

Season 5 is just them working with Lundy in some new, random city where he resurfaces and he gets his revenge and doesn't do all the retarded shit like becoming a storm dying lumberjack.

I remember watching this with my mom during a really depressive period in my life. It was the one good thing this was like season 6 7 and 8 yeah it went to shit after season 4 but I still liked it. The books were god awful and anyone who says otherwise I doubt even read them and is just playing contrarian.

She's one of those hot ugly chicks like Leslie Mann

Was there ever a guy who was m /ourguy/ more than Matsuka?

He was reddit like 10 years ago.

She doesnt eats ass

>watching the "reciprocating" scene with your mom

best part about the show was rita getting naked and sweaty.

ththey were married in real life dude

I like her tight little boyish body. Does that make me a faggot?

No, but this post clearly makes you an attention whore, here's your (You) familio ;)

Sweet, thanks.

>when you can't find julie benz's best scene in dexter

._.