>>82664055

Downvotes, get em going gents.

Because bringing hordes of third world savages is good for our children too, right Hillary?

oh shit?

You fucked it up.

She should know what her people are doing.

KEK WILLS IT

>Hillary attack ads make Trump look good

Why is she so bad at this?

The possibility of dubs = 1/10
The possibility of quads = 1/1000

The possibility of that sequence is
1/10 X 1/10 X 1/10 X 1/1000 which equates to 0.000001.

That's a 1 in a million possibility. Pretty cool. Also, check em

This thread is literal meme magic.

Need to make version with kids watching her, could use same video and replace audio and trump clips.

Show clips of her lying, saying ruin coal jobs evil laugh etc...

I have no video editing skill or would do it myself, fight fire with fire

>that fucking reverb on her voice
bitch thinks she's Jesus or something

Would rather my kids look up to a successful business man than a nigger singing about asses and abusing women

wew lads

I'm guessing you're talking about Bill?

>all those racemixed mutts

Is America really looking like this?

no, they were over represented. these commercials were carefully crafted to pander to their target demographic.

literally liberals trying to be act concerned about what our kids see, meanwhile...

dubs posting is illegal please stop

i'm so woke right now.

czeched

Damn, this really makes you think

Right, but that's sort of cherry picking. There's nothing really special about three du.bs and one qu.ads in a sequence of four. There's a lot of other noteworthy possibilities, like two tr.ips and two du.bs for example, or one qu.ads one tr.ips and two du.bs, or whatever. You're discounting all of these and focusing specifically on one qu.ads and three du.bs.

It's kind of like me saying "wow you got 82677307, there's only a 1/82677307 chance of that happening", only in a far less extreme manner. In my example I'm obviously focusing on a very arbitrary number, but you are focusing on some arbitrariness as well, because there are a huge number of combinations of du.bs, tri.ps and qu.ads etc. And there's nothing specifically special about this one.

Excuse my autism.

Wtf i hate Trump now!

I am now #forher

>implying kids can into politics

t.15 year old

top-notch banter vs uptight sanctimonious grandma

wow.... really makes u think.............

Good thing 12 year old illegals can't vote.

>these commercials were carefully crafted to pander to their target demographic.

"I could shoot someone"

It's going to fail. Niggers are going to like that part.

What about all us 90s kids who got emotionally scarred when we learned that our president was a cheater and a rapist?

From what I've read about your voting process they probably can

>being this much of a buzzkill

I hate the netherlands now

UNbelievable. She actually went with that "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN" meme. Campaign in on its last legs, people. Pretty soon you'll see headlines that Hillary slit her wrists in the bathtub in one of the trump towers and left a suicide note that just says "sorry". This bitch is fucking suicidal. Who makes an ad like this? Jesus.

Forget about the autism, he's flat out wrong. Getting a dubs on Sup Forums isn't a raffle with even odds, it's not random, instead it's actively trying to work against you. In reality it's much less of a chance that something like that happens.

hou je bek

Hou zelf je bek, kankermongooltje.

nee jij
En wie noem jij een kankermongooltje? Je bent zeker te dom om mijn eerste post te begrijpen.
Je hebt waarschijnlijk vmbo gedaan, of niet dan? Waarschijnlijk een vieze turk of zo'n kutmarrokaan. kanker op

>je middelbare school diploma is een maatstaf voor intelligentie

Jesus. Jij bent echt een domme boer, of niet? Maar omdat je het zo lief vraagt, VWO, toen HBO en nu al vijf jaar lekker aan het werk. Heb mijn eigen huis, geen vriendin of vrouw of kinderen. Ga jezelf nou maar weer aftrekken op plaatjes van Misty en daarna tanden poetsen en naar bed, smeerkees.

je hoeft niet zo boos the worden hoor :(