Yuropoors

>yuropoors

Fucking lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/oes/purchasing_power.xlsx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nenets_Autonomous_Okrug
homicide.igarape.org.br/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Say what you want burger, I'd rather live in any of these regions than in Mississippi.

>Poortugal

funny how people want to base the "master race" on looks, language groups, or nationalities when it first and foremost is decided by the region
in this case and day and age, Alpines would be the master race, if there would be one in Europe

>based Navarre

Did you say something, southern european?

You have to use PPP for the comparison to make any sense. People in Poland aren't shopping at stores in Mississippi, buying American health insurance, etc.

I'd consider your post damage controlling, but I actually agree with you. Miss. is just a humid swamp full of Africans and Wal Mart

Why is the Southeast of France richer than the rest of the country?

And why is Scandinavia so rich?

m*Doids at it again

i thought piedmont was supposed to be rich? explain this italians

This. In France for example you have good healthcare and good infrastructures and relatively low crime rates, all things that are totally absent in Mississipi.

which part of Russia is that and why is it so rich?

really makes you think

Oil and refinery workers

med areas - yeah probably
slav/germanic areas - eh, they seem a bit cold.
it probably is ppp.

>Nominal GDP per capita
>Nominal
Nope

oh, you're right. I'm illiterate.
But even if you use ppp the countries are bellow mississipi

>Piemonte
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH JANDUIA BTFO

Ile-De-France is the richest here but it's also full of mini-third world areas infested by inbreds savages.

This is also assumes Mississippi has the same price level as the United States average. The Bureau of Labor Statistics says it's bls.gov/oes/purchasing_power.xlsx only a bit more than 90% as high. The naive nominal comparison is actually very accurate

GDP per capita on a state level doesn't make any sense anyway. Corporations that are based in a state don't necessarily pay their wages in that state. Does all of Walmart's profit nationwide go into the economy of Arkansas? But its profits do count toward the GDP of Arkansas.

What the actual fuck
Is southern france actualy richer than northern france?
This break the balance of the world

>Canadian education
That's the Paìs Vasco not Navarra

*Basco
Retard, instead of lexturing others improve yourself

Low quality bait

>Using PPP for foreign values
>Using nominal for per-state values

How is life in that russian region?

>mfw i live in the green
Feels good man

Does it really shock you that Nice, Marseilles, and Provence are wealthy cities?

why do sharts love the corporate cock

>he has no idea what "GDP PPP" and "Nominal GDP" actually mean
I'll give you a hint, you can't express the whole table in PPP without comparing it to something.

Actually yes, I though unironically they was shitholes, then the classical prejudice, north = good, south = bad
If anything it makes me think

>You can't use a purchasing power index for states because the World Bank uses le dollar

>then the classical prejudice, north = good, south = bad
That's just an italian thing, in France and England it's pretty much the opposite.

>Russia's under 10,000 percentage is higher than Indonesia's

Stop, you have no idea what you are talking about. What do you think it means when that table says that (e.g.) Sweden has GDP PPP about $45k? What is the $45k being compared to? On that table, the purchasing power index of the US is used to normalize the results for other countries. No distinction in cost of living is made between individual states because they probably didn't have that data.

They even have it by metro area
bls.gov/oes/purchasing_power.xlsx

You are seriously a mental midget but given the flag I can't express any great measure of surprise
Reread my post properly this time

Northern France is Neo-somalistan lol. Of course they are poor .

I think they said something about men who are big enough cucks to take their wives name when they get married.

lol wales what are you doing

I just mean whoever compiled that table, obviously not that the data doesn't exist.

Which state should they have used to normalize PPP then?

None of them; purchasing power is generally given at parity to the United States average, which can be calculated independently of any state's purchasing power

do people actually do this

look at the jump for mean to median
thats why Americans always talk about muh per capita

>None of them; purchasing power is generally given at parity to the United States average, which can be calculated independently of any state's purchasing power
Exactly, just as has been done in the table posted above. The guy who I directed that question at is saying that it was dumb to express the various countries in terms of PPP relative to the US, but not the individual states. If he wants to see a difference between the individual states, the entire table would have to be re-expressed in terms of PPP normalized by North Dakota or something (which frankly wouldn't make any sense, the economy of ND is highly unusual and changing rapidly).

nice reddit watermark

The sad thing it is, it would've taken him just 30 seconds to white that out in MSPaint.

Well Marseille definitely doesn't look wealthy uf you've ever been there, so yea

I've driven past Marseilles, so I haven't actually been there. But I have seen most of the region. The only city that struck me as shitty was Toulon.

But Marseilles looks even shittier by just driving by. All those huge commieblocks near the highway, graffiti everywhere and generally not many nice buildings make it seem rather run down

is this showing uk regions by country? england is 55 million people smdh, half of uk would surely be red by county

Fucking Frisians.

You're probably right. Also, here's a greentext story about how shitty Toulon is:

>On holiday in Southern France (Saint Tropéz)
>Go to Toulon
>Go shopping mall
>There were homeless people at said mall
>There's an Auchan
>Decide to buy some groceries
>Walk into Auchan
>Security guards everywhere
>Half eaten food at all food aisles

I don't think I have ever been to a city that is trashier than Toulon

lol at euro poors
get on california's level

>ameripoors talking shit
Lmao

>tfw 52000 Euros in East Germany

Why is Piedmonte red? I thought it was full of old rich people.

>old rich people.
Exactly. Here lies the problem with using GDP as a measure of local wealth. Retirees, no matter how rich, contribute nothing to GDP. Meanwhile a town with one huge factory employing thousands of dirt poor laborers could contribute billions to GDP, despite the people there being poor as shit.

Perhaps the hardest hir of the economic crisis, specific industrial sectors have been hit harder than the others and many are located there, now recovering but not fast
Btw it is close to 30k

Enjoy sunshine, brother.

Looks like a map of protestantism.

what's the life expectancy in mississippi? like 20?

>that picture
>that flag

I unironically agree, Mississippi and all of the Deep South should be nuked. It would increase the national budget to not have those fucking states.

72 for a man, the lowest in the US.

I find it very hard to believe that 28.2% of our adult population have amassed a wealth of less than $10,000, so I'm guessing this is just a survey that tracks financial assets (money, stocks etc.), but doesn't include non-financial assets (properties, cars etc.).

There's a strong social stigma here attatched to not owning your own place by age 30, and it's also considered more economically beneficial to own than to rent, so about 80% of the adult population owns one or more properties. Half of these are stand-alone houses which are typically more expensive than apartments with the few exceptions in the 'big' city centres. The median age for first-time buyers is 25 (compared to 32 in the US, and even higher in Australia/NZ) , so it's very common for young Norwegians to be millions of kroner/hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt as many buy houses when they are students, or shortly after.

If these people were to sell their houses and pay off their mortgages they would undoubtedly have a wealth that was far higher than $10,000.

Yuros forever and ever bfto'd

>beaner thinks he's in on the joke

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nenets_Autonomous_Okrug

HEYYYYY

LOUISIANA WOMAN MISSISSIPPI MAN
WE GET TOGETHER EVERY TIME WE CAN
THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER CANT KEEP US APART

>mfw LIGURIAN master-race
Feels fucking good man

wtf, I want to move to the fucking Arctic ocean now

So enjoy your money and get shot.

Of course. The Rhône valley is where all the modern industry in France thrives. And Paris is rich because of the state money. Anywhere else in the north there's only drunk unemployed and stupid people. The Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes région holds 10% of the country's GDP.

Marseille has some incredibly shitty places and incredibly rich ones (onwards to Aix and on the southeast). Plus it's a hub of industry.

Late to the thread, perhaps?

>Implying our Nenetskiy autonomous region is rich and goverment don't expropriate most of their money

Still I get the idea that the average north-western euro has a higher standard of living than an american.

russia has higher homicide rates (especially per capita) though so it's much more likely to be murdered in russia lel

Most of them when alcos kill each other in alco enrage. And you can look at cities rate here homicide.igarape.org.br/ , most of american cities have LA tier homicide rate, while our 2 biggest cities have lower that country rate. And i never saw that someone was killed on street, i live in siberia.

Ah yes Wales and Northern Ireland

Who the fuck lives in that northern Russian green part?

Almost nobody, there are oil-well, and people there not rich as that useless map says

the US is a 3rd world shithole, only good if you are rich, unlike western yurop where the german forklift driver can afford a vacation yearly

You dont get to do that when you unite your states

Wtf I love basques and madrileños now

I'd rather be yuropoor than be american and poor

Madrid is literally superior to everything snownigros do.
FACT :)