twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls no.

Varg Vikernes as the Dragonborn.

trails in the sky is better i like trails in the sky

it has heart

>stop attacking Whiterun.

haha they should tots have arrow in the knee reference! XD

Cucumberbatch as an elf.

lol I played this game for 700 hours and have no idea what the plot was.

All I know is I could kill dragons and take their souls. That was fucking great.

Go into a house, take out the furniture. Rob everyone you could. Fight skeletons and get magic. Shit was LIT.

I bought this game 5 times. Best fucking video game ever. Only Oblivion and GTA5 come close to it.

MGSV was a huge disappointment. And Mass Effect Andromeda sucked too. The New Call of Duty looks like the shit though.

#NotMyHighKing #ElisifWonThePopularVote #StillWithHer #ElfLivesMatter

Hardcore Henry style movie with Idris Elba in all roles.

lamow that part when the guard got the ARROW IN THE KNEEEE DXXXXX

No, just give us a fucking TES VI.

It's only been 6 years and they just released Fallout 18, give them some time.

And besides, how can Skyrim possibly be topped?

You'd love a remastered Morrowind on pc then.

Bethesda always games have very immature stories and writing, they're on a par with Bioware for being overrated and generic. Nobody over the age of 18 can surely enjoy that trash?

they could easily buy themselves another five years with remastered morrowind

good man

by making an interesting magic system

Console peasants still buying SSE.

Skyrim is boring dungeon crawler shit but the mods are fun.

There really isn't one, or even a sub plot with the civil war. They both end abruptly and no one has anything to say about them afterwards. Dragons still appear and whichever side you choose in the war are non hostile towards you at the end.

The player has no impact on the world.

>when you dont know if this is sarcasm or not

The main quest story was the worst part of the game, though

>how can Skyrim possibly be topped
Like this youtube.com/watch?v=N9mD3XjVHC8

TES lore was pretty good pre-Oblivion when they just made everything generic medieval

So where did the Dragonborn came from? Fucker doesn't even have a backstory and stuff.

No.
They'd probably do a Fallout one anyway if they did end up doing a film for God only knows what reason.

>mfw no 1st person werewolf controls
>mfw vampirism interrupts the main plot

Zach Braff as that uppity Mage in Whiterun.

his/her ancestors were probably members of The Blades or something.

Skyrim's greatness lies in the lore, not the plot. You can't really transport that to a movie and make it good.

>mfw no 1st person werewolf controls
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57859/?

That's a good lad

judaism.
imperials did nothing wrong.

DB in Skyrim is a shezarrine. Meaning Akatosh just said "Fuck it, here you go" and spawned them into the world.

>Darkie of the month in lead role

idris elba as dovahkiin

You can tell kiddies easily on the internet: Anyone who thinks Borerim is worth discussing in any context when morrowind exists

hol up
*whips out his Shehai*
so you be sayin
*genocides innocent elves*
WE
*snorts Moon Sugar*
WUZ
*rapes a random novice mage*
DOVAKHIIN AND DRAAF!?
*HoonDings his own continent in half*

I can just see it now. 2 hours where nothing is done to advance the story / plot, and then the plot comes in and is wrapped up in the last 15 minutes.

jokes on you. im an old moron.

>snorts moon sugar
Kek

You would have to start with Morrowind.

Fucking hell you just reminded me of that complete cancer and aids period

This pleases Todd.

So will the next game skip over the Thalmor stuff? It's really retarded how you can't do the Kingsmoot etc. What a shit game.

I can't tell if this is a real post or not, but I did play Skyrim for around ~250 hours and never finished the game, and this was before any of the expansions. Last things I remember doing were killing the Stormcloak leader, trying to find some flowers for a girl that worked in an alchemist shop by a dock, and getting lost in some giant cave full of feral elves and dwarf stuff. It was fun, been thinking about reinstalling it lately.

I don't like Skyrim

>it's been SIX YEARS since skyrim dropped
jesus fucking christ what have I been doing with my life

ive only played 3 "modern" games but in my experience beating skyrim isnt even slightly satisfying.

I dropped out of school a week before it came out. Guess what I've done with my life since then?

>fixes interior shadows
Is there anything else that it does that mods don't?

>"Stressed out" starts playing

It doesn't matter, there is an active force trying to ensure that video game or anime movies are never successful, regardless of whether or not they're good. Probably because comic books dominate and someone wants to keep it that way

>Dragon-born
>Where did he come from?

For fucks sake...

Kyne fugged a man and then the Dragonborn happened but it's more a spiritual thing than a literal thing as the emperors from Tiber Septim onwards were all Dragonborn which didn't mean they could absorb souls and shit it just meant that they could light the dragonfires but EMIL PAGLIARULO IS A HACK SPIC FUCKING NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT THAT DOESN'T FUCKING KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING SO DRAGONBORN NOW KNOWS THE THUUM FROM EATING DRAGON SOULS OR SOME SHIT BECAUSE EMIL PAGLIARULO IS A HACK SPIC FUCKING NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT THAT DOESN'T FUCKING KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING

I guess it's going to be a Stormcloak adaptation.

>EMIL PAGLIARULO
Why is he still a thing? Bring back Kirkbride and Ken.

I liked Zowie Bowie's Warcraft too god damn it.

It was shit because of the human parts.

>WAHHHHH!

>pre-Oblivion when they just made everything generic medieval
senpai, only Morrowind is "not generic" and weird. Arena and Daggerfall are generic D&D fantasy settings.

He'd be on the cart to Helgen after murdering some imperial cuckolded Nords.

Why does every fucking thing need to be about race with you retards?

Like the games?

>just noticing the cancer

Idris Elba as the Dragonborn (he is a Redguard)

I want the next ES game to be placed in the Dominion and you play as a rogue defector on the eve of the Thalmor invasion. It would be kino as fuck.

Hammerfell though.
>inb4 Sup Forums

Hammerfall or maybe turn back the clock to when the dwarves were still around.

I used to be a videogamer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee

what what you are saying is that you want a movie of a sandbox game?

*sells skooma*

>Skyrim belongs to the nords!

The social commentary would be insufferable.

That's a spin-off.

What?

2nd best setting in ES world. Arabian Knights meets Prince of Persia.

Thought you were talking about TES:Redguard which really expanded the lore/setting.

He is. Unfortunately.

>2nd best setting in ES world
I agree. Hopefully they set the next TES in Hammerfell. I don't want the nu-Bethesda tackling weird provinces like Elsweyr, Blackmarsh or Valenwood without MK.

Hammerfell would also be a nice contrast to Skyrim as the next game, while also remaining fairly grounded and easy to adapt.

Idris ELba as the Dragonborn.

This

Dragon Age is the best

youtube.com/watch?v=q6yHoSvrTss

So you want the generic Mario snow world desert world bullshit?

The golden one as Dragonborn
He sides with Stormcloaks and dislikes everyone that isn't a nord or imperial

I love desert settings way too god damn much.

Adaption of what? Literally nobody cares about the game's plot. The only redeeming factor this game has is mods and the ability to live another life in a fantasy sandbox environment. I have over 800 hours in Skyrim and have been playing it since it came out six years ago and I literally have not finished the main quest yet.

>I literally have not finished the main quest yet
I beat it once and hated it so much I modded it out of the game for my future characters.

he's ugly disfigured autist. add to that his larping and autistic 'fanbase' and it's completely reddit with a 4chinz twist

Normie

To be fair he's from Sweden.

Go away Sup Forums

Eva Green as Nocturne or Aela the Huntress.

>I don't want Elsweyr, Blackmarsh or Valenwood
Just get out

Read the whole sentence.

Some bullshit whining about "nu-Bethesda waaahhhh!"

nu-Sup Forums everyone

Daily Reminder ulfric stormcuck is a tharmol agent

Yes, make it so.