Cartel members on USA exposed

Start sending this info to the Donald m8s.
Basically im shitposting and using meme magic to track down narcos

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valor_por_Tamaulipas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this photos are now from mutual friends of a guy living in USA territory

you're doing gods work son, sorting out these cia-sponsored drug-running degenerates

how did a spic get inside a patrol car?

time to connect the dots

mexican youth getting their life back on track

Anyone there?
I won't dump more if the thread gets slided into oblivion

bump

Godspeed brother

Paintball? Fuckin mexicans...

the criminals look just like normal mexicans
=D its a racial issue

I live like an hour from Donna, not surprised at all this shit goes on there fuck the RGV

why is it always the indios

use internet police tipline
because upper class whites are libertine degenerates who don't fulfill their duty as ruling class
each time a white mexican does drugs he's allowing indios to wield ak.47s and axes

>dry pavement
>wet car

Looks like Pedro moonlights at a car wash

Send to FBI

you send it too
stand up and be counted!!

would thedailystormer or any such alt-rght group be interested in covering my exposing?

thats a paintball gun kek

good.
you're paying attention

Cartels are in cahoots with the alphabet agencies. You'd risking your life if you tried stupid shit like "muh exposure" etc..

Get the number of the local mexican army in tamaulipas submit a tip. And watch the lolz

this people are walking memes

also why the fuck are there spics cholos on USA??

I want to be the next julian assange
hitler risked his life too
the Internet may have my back

i plan on making this shit viral

>C.D.G
>Cartel del Golfo
No thanks

some cheeky fun image

Post more coherent information.

For example, you're gonna need more than some Mexican punks holding guns and trying to look ghetto.
There are regular ghetto Mexicans, in most American cities, who take pictures on fb like that.
What you need is more of the photos with them wearing the vests, showing off packages of drugs, standing by airplanes etc.

le mando sus datos a un rival como los zetas asi le dan levanton?

>track down
hahahaha nigger, those faggots use social media networks like every other people and they don't give a single fuck
it's easy as fuck to "track" them
im with you though

ok..but theyre mexicans who go to usa and then are ghetto
ICE would be interested
i can get more photos of traditional narco attire

bump

What will trump do with the kids of illegals which most of these are?

They are Americans aren't they?

You need them showing something illegal. Nothing there is illegal in the USA and being a brown manlet faggot isn't a crime.

>They are Americans aren't they?
not for long :')

>They are Americans aren't they?

No. Children of illegal aliens are not US citizens.

this photo is taken in Mexico and he's an actual cartel member
not ALL my photos are from USA
but all of em are cartels

And I'll now cite case law.

>'b-but the 14th amendment'

Was passed in 1868 to give freed slaves and their children citizenship.

Elk v Wilkins (1886) - Indians were not citizens

U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark (1898) - gave children of LEGAL immigrants citizenship

Indian Citizenship Act of 1924 - Indians were now considered citizens

I'm hoping fuckers like these are shot on sight. Sorry but no fucks given.

This is good.
Honestly, I'm going to sound extreme, but the best value this information has is to someone who wants to rob them and get some of their narco money and drugs---or someone who wants to kill them (either a rival cartel or a hero who is tired of cartels ruining the country).

Well the problem now is that the mexican gooberment isn't going to do shit about some narco rat. And like some other user said most of the cartels sell their drugs to American alphabet agencies so you'd be dealing with them as well.

An honest effort compadre but hardly worth it.

Everyone wants them dead.

>MFW i unleash the great inter-cartel war
chaos!! kek demands it!
shall the flames of Discordia engulf Mexico and bring the aztec deities to reign anew
i thought being a hitman was a serious crime

if trump wins he'll get rid of the narcos

I can use my skills for ANY mission,trough.
investigaing BLM, maybe...or messing with shillary
im a man on a mission

peña nieto es muy inutil?

can anyone identify this place?
the spic hitman lives here

México is pure anarchy.

Es un retrasado pero honestamente nos pudo haber hido mucho peor.

Supongo que si logras ganar mucho dinero vives como un rey entre plebeyos y se siente muy bien

los zetas y el chapo son unos Falsos, cuando mejicanos que no son narcos presumen cosas en instagram ellos no los matan.
>mcc tenia novia mejicana
>no puedo ir a verla por temor a pisar el DF

IF Duplicates: TRUMP DOES SPIC GENOCIDE

bumpo

this tbqh senpai a lam a ding a dong.

bump m8

So if these guys are actual Cartel members what's stopping anyone from shooting them?

the fact they shoot back user.

Probably not very well I'd wager. I'm certainly not advocating for it but living in Texas I hear from people often
>oh someone should just shoot those dn cartel fucks
If they're not in hiding hell it doesn't seem that hard to get 3 a man team and hit a few homes

>If they're not in hiding hell it doesn't seem that hard to get 3 a man team and hit a few homes

Why don't the fucking police do their fucking jobs? or ICE? or Border Patrol?

Regular joe's like you and I pay taxes so we don't have to go around fighting with criminal scum.

right wing death squads

Because police are worthless faggots. Grow up and recognize this.

Regular Joes like you and I pay taxes for no fucking reason. Government is incompetent, there's a reason the founders had no standing police. It was regular Joes patrolling their own streets with maybe one or two persons of authority who were respected by the locals and entrusted to act.

100 years ago were this happening the men of the town would group up and fucking murder the cartels.

Try that today and you'll get arrested by the police who are
>just doing my job

makes sense, really. so what's called for then is a totally anonymously curated, 100% public wiki-style website that just has loads and loads of information on cartels, and operations -- even if the information is mostly historic.

nah, they are clearly not in hiding, i live in az myself and it seems like every time i go to a gun store theres at least one narco in there texting his strawman outside.

every.

fucking.

time.

>so what's called for then is a totally anonymously curated, 100% public wiki-style website that just has loads and loads of information on cartels, and operations -- even if the information is mostly historic.
does Wikileaks accept tips from strangers??
i could send em some of my info

it's definitely somewhere in florida.

no, my Argentinian intelligence gatherer, what we need to do is make a narco intel general, and force it hard into all the shilling, and keep it up every day, it will become a normal thing and in a few weeks we will be gather OC intel from anons who have been lurking,

just a thought.

that's a possibility, i wouldn't know.

but you could also just figure out how to get a VPS somewhere, or build a server and have it hosted, while protecting your identity. there's no need to hire on people to help since that part would happen here, but your site could get wikileaks-tier popularity if it had sufficiently good info and you could, for example, prove that one cartel hit another one based on that info AND your site providing it. that would be newsworthy and it should snowball from there.

>trigger control
DELETE THIS

Well, I can't post every day but its good idea
I can teach how to find intel
>ALSO MOD!!STICKY THIS THREAD

Good idea, also great thread.

this, except the proposed website puts it into the normie-sphere. a /drug cartel general/ here is for the real work, but not for the public-facing image.

TBQH i am willing to a minimum faking/editing if needed. its for the greater good.

>also I have untold info on AMIA bombing. local justice doens't know..if i can wikileak it's gonna be a bomb

Yeah tell us how.

Valor por Tamaulipas ("Courage for Tamaulipas") is a Facebook page that covered security updates in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas. It was founded by an anonymous user on 1 January 2012, and its goal is to share information with other social media users on the drug-related violence and risk situations all across the state. With over 515,000 likes on Facebook, Valor por Tamaulipas routinely posted messages and photos of crime scenes on its page. In a country where many journalists have been assassinated for writing about drug trafficking and organized crime, the page survives under anonymity, but it has not been immune to threats.

In early 2013, a Mexican drug trafficking organization issued fliers offering a reward of $600,000 pesos (US$46,000) for anyone that could give out information to locate the administrator of Valor por Tamaulipas or any of his family members. The administrator, however, openly defied the criminal organization's threat through Facebook. His wife and children reportedly fled to the United States after the threats for security reasons, but the citizen journalist stated on the Facebook page that he had decided to stay in Mexico and continue updating at Valor por Tamaulipas. In December 2014, however, the administrator announced his retirement from social media.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valor_por_Tamaulipas
s/thing like this might work

Gather Intel and then hit their US warehouses for cash, guns and drugs. 1000 Anons show up, raid it and run.

Sup Forums has a lot of posters, ill make the threads too if i dont see one, ill save all the photos in this thread, we need to organize, you and i, and anyone who wants to help us, can help us by keeping the info in the threads and the threads bumped.

i think Sup Forums is a significantly more powerful organization than the cartels.

make fake FB account of whore,then you must have starting list of accounts from criminals
then you examine the friends,friends of friends,so on...and check the photos. You cat-fish the suspicious ones until you manage to get enough info

ill surely make a pastebin with a hueg dump pf narco FB accounts

>it's gonna be a bomb

>777

be sure to also post this on 4+Sup Forums Sup Forums, they sometimes even resend tips to FBI

>they're the Sup Forumsack elite,born to kill spics, never retreat. Breivik Division!!

tip breitbart,also!!

this famalam

those people should be gassed

Airshit rifle
>no receiver extension: an AR can't operate witrhout one
>plastic seam front of lower receiver

when the operations get to this point it might become necessary to use one's own self as a honeypot.

claiming the reward on yourself is a pretty rudimentary tactic, if only to go so far as to catch yet another aggressor... but obviously a real intelligence agent would have a more practiced hand at it.

Send it to their Navy.
At one point in time you could've sent it to the Army or the Attorney General but they have both become corrupt as fuck.

the handguard is also twisted on at a 45 degree cant. those holes are supposed to face downward, for the bipod/sling stud.

If he's in Mexico then the gun can get him in prison

pretty thought to tackle the carteles considering that the united states funds them

Maybe using a fake self, an already killed guy who one knows..to claim reward
;_; i hope someday CIA knocks on my door and says"sup senpai we want to recruit you"
and I say"gib me a jet black suit and a a based codename and we have a deal"

ill just keep trying

El DF no es taaaaan malo. Tiene sus zonas pero en otras puedes incluso hablar con tu acento y los fresas te la van a mamar

Based Argie, continue doing kek's work.

Its not florida, its either corpus christi texas or some where in the rio grnade valley like mc allen tx

>las fresas son asi de putas
miguel treviño was right, mestizo power =DD
thanks, loyal Manolo

hey, i have info about AMIA bombings
what do?
seriously. I obtained new private information, a leack

LEOs use the instagrams of rich kids to track the spending and whereabouts of their parents all the time, this is nothing new

maybe if federal law enforcement did something about the problem, it wouldn't be something new, but this is, in fact something new.

what are LEOs??
>also i DID send instagram of rich kids to many actual,serious criminals. im a big damn heroe
serves them right. they're kikes(those instagram users).
I also sold some such photos to a cheeky arab