You can't make this shit up

You can't make this shit up

yo MAGA had should be copyright

meme magic is 100% undeniably real

already got two!

Wow............really makes u.....
Think.....

If this is supposed to be anti trump slogan using his font and changing one of the words is just gonna make people think about trump, don't these people see that?

Man, what's a good way for me to express my very personal "complex" belief?
>steal someone else's shit

Not to mention the only fucks wearing these are going to be degenerates with pink hair and tats

nah these are great. people catch a glimpse of the red hat and white lettering, and after seeing so many hats don't look closely to read the text

people get mistaken for becoming trump supporters

The left has embraced the idea that we shouldn't think though. That we should delegate decisions to "experts", i.e., social science academics.

They often make the argument where they allude to some type of "consensus" held by alleged experts as for why they hold a certain position, and can't explain why they hold a position beyond that.

Don't worry, I replied to them

That hat just looks pro trump

How can I get one in Australia to trigger all the SJW crowd here in melbourne?

A real one I mean

>Orders more
>Clinton looses support
>ends up with backed up inventory

Is this anti trump?
Doesn't this hat mean that Americans are becoming smarter and thinking more if they vote for Trump?

This actually happened to me when I saw this thread. After seeing the pic and reading MAGA instead of their gay slogan, I went and checked on my order status of my red one. After I came back and reread the hat I then found out it wasn't a MAGA hat.

But that pic really makes you think, huh?

>arguably pro Trump slogan
>further increases red cap brand recognition
>80% of people will just think it's a MAGA hat

Do these dumbasses even think this through? Or is this guy pro Trump?

Idiots. I can see that helping Trump, they are clearly getting associated with Trump and his slogan. That is, if Americans even read it and not just go "Oh, it's MAGA". Thank God most liberal are such retards.

heh, I thought it was
>Make america TICC again
what a disapointment