Be involved with illegal drugs

>be involved with illegal drugs
>get killed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Drug_War

Seems kind of backwards that even the addicts are getting killed, but sadly it's easier than rehabilitation.

>drugs -- bad
>grog, tobacco, gambling, prescription meds, religious fundamentalism -- A-OK

mmm'kay

What a fag

So it's literally the day of the rope there?

Absolutely based

t. Druggie

>prescription meds are any different than drugs
>people actually believe this

t. NEET

qwerty. dullard

I think so. It scares me a little bit, but at the same time I feel like it's the only way to fix things. I can't personally support killing addicts, but those chinks importing the precursors and pushing the meth on people need to be destroyed. The PNoy years were a joke, parading Gloria Arroyo and Janet Lim-Napoles before the media in order to deflect attention from the gigantic tumor of corruption that had spread through every level of Philippine politics. They should all be very afraid now, this is just a start.

Kinda glad I left there before all this too, as much as I miss staying there.

>667788
Damn, a triple double

Nobody on prescribed drugs will be lynched

All those things are drugs minus gambling. But to be fair, all are less harmful to a society than meth or herowin.

Can't deter the Duterts

Making the Philippines Great Again.

>Commies and Muslims are getting in on the slaughter now
Addicts are degenerates and subhuman desu. No skin off my back. Still pretty alarming that 600 are already confirmed deaf in 1 month

It's expensive to rehabilitate the addicts. There's millions of them here. So it's cheaper and easier to eliminate them.

Jesus man

Good luck Duterte!

As a kano living and doing business in the Philippines, I have direct personal knowledge and experience with GMA's corruption. I worked as a consultant for a multinational working on a project in the Subic Free Trade Zone.

This was a negociated project that took 3 years to finalize. This business was going to bring in at least $200 million USD over a 10 year period into the Philippines, and close to 500 jobs to Filipinos in the Subic area. We were ready to sign the agreement, and were meeting in Subic one week in 2006.

Joining us at the meeting were 3 individuals that were representatives of GMA's husband, the First Gentlemen. All of the Filipinos that we had been working with and negotiating for the last 3 years left the room, but the 3 remained. They explained that they required a $1 million cash payment in cash (and had a bag with them) to finalize the agreement. My clients were use to working in "corrupt environments" but not as one so brazen. They explained that there were US laws prohibiting cash payments or bribes for business contracts. The explained that if they paid the bribe, they could be arrested, spend 10 years in prison and lose all future business with the US government.

The 3 bag men explained that if they didn't recieve the cash by tomorrow evening, the deals was off and they wouldn't be able to do any business in the future in the Philippines. They looked at each, got up and told the bag men that they didn't need to tomorrow evening, that the answer was no and that they would pass the information about this demand to the US Embassy. The bag men didn't care, they did drop the amount to $500k "last price." The businessmen just walked out on them ... and me, but that's different story.

That's not a surprise. The point I was trying to make is that everyone else is corrupt too. They used her and Janet as scapegoats to make it look like they were doing something about it while they went about their own corrupt business while not a damn thing changed. The shit that caused the port of Manila to get all clogged up was the biggest sign of PNoy's utter failure. Yes he improved the economy and brought in more jobs etc etc, yet at the same time he sat on his hands while that mess unfolded and it caused a lot of those same jobs to disappear as fast as they were created.

Tbf GMA was longer in office her corruption caused more damaged

I don't think you're wrong. The problem was that her successor didn't actually do enough to clean up her mess.

>rehabilitation
If someone makes shitty life decisions which begin to affect the community and greater country in a detrimental way they aren't deserving of kiddie gloves. Drugs are illegal. It's known what they do. "Addiction" is a shitty excuse. Gas them all.

>not wanting to profit off of addicts
smart to kill drug lords now, but should legalize in the future

A lot of killed were drugdealers. They are offering rehab to addicts. There are extrajudicial killings but the cops seem to have actually started doing shit.

Oh yeah, smoking pot after a long day at work or injecting heroin with your friends in a rundown commune in the middle of nowhere sure is detrimental for the """greater""" country.
They aren't deserving of kiddie gloves, but we really need to have strict laws which remove the citizens' liberties because, after all, we can't have people making the """incorrect""" choices and becoming degenerates!

I'm reading about this and people are talking about scenarios where crooked cops are killing the dealers they used to collude with in order to get rid of the evidence they were ever involved in that. Interesting...

Meth or heroin don't do anything to damage society. The black market is where the degenerate behavior manifests. Nobody sucks dick for food or BLU-RAYS here in the US because they're cheap and commercially available.

Nothing like that has been reported in the news yet. The problem at the moment in regards to that are vigilantes.

It's not like you could really report something like that. Who is going to talk? It's not just the police either, but people involved in the drug trade turning on each other.