Would Homeward Bound have been more realistic if Chance mauled the cat and golden retriever and killed the children?

Would Homeward Bound have been more realistic if Chance mauled the cat and golden retriever and killed the children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZHx4Q8Zrhk
foxnews.com/us/2017/05/11/pit-bull-mauls-6-month-old-baby-to-death-in-nevada.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
youtube.com/watch?v=9LA9F_sKuOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

If you're a low income chav scrubber neet low IQ brainlet leech on society UKIP voting obese alcoholic Spice smoking electronic tag wearing cunt then yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=EZHx4Q8Zrhk

>that video title

JUST

Only if it was set in a nigger/spic neighborhood.

holy shit that's great
the niggerdog should have ruined everything yes

>Why are you biting me, dog?!
fucking kek

dumb piece of shit brings a BULLDOG into a cvs

absolutely no sympathy for this faggot regardless of the context

Woah, woah, woah, woah there.

There are no bad breeds, just bad owners.

FALSE FATTY

SMASHED
L
A
M
M
E
D

Chance wasn't a pitbull. Learn 2 dog m8.

>white and asian and latino people own pitbull
>pitbull behaves

>niggers own pitbull
>pitbull eats children

Typical.

>Latino and white trash pitbulls behaving
Laffin

Latinos know how to train their animals, leftover skills from their Maya/Aztec ancestors and Spanish Inquisition.

White trash are used to controlling niggers when that was allowed, so the skills passed down to control pitbulls.

Niggers however are god damn niggers.

Why do Americans have such a problem with pitbulls? I know a lot of families who own them and they are all nice middle class families and the dogs are well behaved

>leftover skills from their Maya/Aztec ancestors and Spanish Inquisition.
among the more hilarious Sup Forumsscience lines i've ever read. i'll let my neighbor luis know how the 15th century catholic church infused his DNA with doghandling prowess

theyve become the meme symbol for dog violence.
im guessing cause blacks buy them as guard dogs aka ignoring and beating them for training.

>latino people own pitbull
>pitbull behaves

You get your information exclusively from the internet, why do you pretend otherwise?

>owners fault, dogs dindu nuffin

>they've become
They were BRED as fucking FIGHTING DOGS. "Blacks" are as much to blame as the dogs' fucking genetics that makes them snap randomly. There's a reason there are no stories of golden retrievers or beagles mauling children, it's because they don't have the dog equivalent of roid rage.

>be shitbull
>suddenly snap and maul your master's child for no reason
>normies on Facebook say HE A GOOD DOG HE DINDU NUFFIN

No but I wanted him to fuck the porcupine up.

Pitbulls turn out totally okay when they're raised by white pe-

other dog types are bred as fighting dogs.
other dog types snap at people.
dont pretend it isnt because of dog racism and shit training.

>all those comments defending the fucking dog

I'm just a Pitbull with a rocket launcher.

really makes you think

>other dog types are bred as fighting dogs.
Yeah, like mastiffs and rottweilers, which also have their fair share of anger management issues.

>other dog types snap at people.
At much smaller rates.

>dont pretend it isnt because of dog racism and shit training.
>dog racism
What?

>shit training
Yeah, when the dog needs to be trained not to bite their owners heads off, training is definitely the issue.

>12 year period
>less than 400 deaths
Damn, I think the numbers are higher for bathroom incidents.

It's a stupid fucking meme that has been taken way too far. Even /an/ fell for it. What will it take for people to realize that the problem is the fags who participate in illegal dog fighting, or their neighbors who say nothing because snitchin's bad.

dogs only ever kill elderly, children, or their owners who won't fight back

i mean how the fuck do you even manage to get killed by a dog? kick it in its fucking face and it's already over.

>UKIP

Spotted the triggered Paki.

If they manage to get their jaws around your throat it's over.

dog racism.
lets be honest dog attacks are just a round about way of getting away with promoting racism in humans.

About how drug dealers breed them specifically for aggression so the dog can protect the fucking drugs?

No actually it has the opposite effect, people are focusing on the breed rather than the backyard breeders who select for aggression for the sole purpose of illegal fighting, guarding drugs, attacking black/white people, etc. Pits mixed with any other breed aren't like this. They're friendly, like any other dog that isn't owned by subhumans.

THE BREED OF PEACE

Itt
Betas who can't assume alpha role at home

I wouldn't have a problem if people begain training pits to attack Muslims.

don't make your projection so obvious

t. Beta cuck

>at home

i live alone, i guess that makes me the alpha by default?

foxnews.com/us/2017/05/11/pit-bull-mauls-6-month-old-baby-to-death-in-nevada.amp.html

>Family pet of 9 years
>"Wouldn't hurt a fly"
>Owned by 2nd generation asian-americans

G-Genetics don't exist!!

merely a coincidence, pure chance

>No hierarchy
>Alpha status
Bong education

There's a difference between being alpha and being retarded

See, I don't know if I can agree in good conscience. Dog breeding in general is on it's way out, because we know now that purebred dogs come with all sorts of health / mental problems, we created these mutant beings specifically to do different jobs for us without any regards to how it might affect them in the long run. So there are working breeds, hunting breeds, dogs specifically bred to be able to swim, etc. that absolutely do have inclinations toward certain behaviors.

When it comes to DOGS, you absolutely should choose a mutt because of the fucked up shit we did to create these breeds prior to all of this. Do not endorse breeders.

Good, let him know everything about it right after you wipe his drippage from your lips.

Dumbest poster itt

It has already been proven that aggression can be linked to genetics in animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

I would love to see how you fair 1v1 against a pure bred pissed off pitbull.

Right, but this is about as useful as saying Welsh Corgis have short legs because of genetics.

PEOPLE are still responsible for it.

Can any pitbull apologists analyze this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=9LA9F_sKuOw

First kek of the day.

Lmao please try and just kick a pitbull. I'd pay to see this.

What the fuck was she doing?

I've seen a massive pit whose head was so big, he could probably fit an entire human head inside of it.

If a Pitt attacked me I'd jab his pressure point and make the fucker submit

You wouldn't use your katana on him?

If a pitbull attacked me I would just whip out my dick and put peanut butter on it

>I'm a bitch scared of shitty canines
Sounds like a jackass episode

Yeah but most of them weigh like 40 pounds. They're noy biologically purposed for killing healthy adults

>*pitbull attacks*
>heh... care to try your luck, my four legged friend?
>*backflips and lands in tranquil leopard stance*
>let's dance, poochie
>*seizes pitbull by the scruff of the neck mid-leap*
>heh... bad dog
>*applies pressure to one of the hundreds of points on every species' corporeal body that I've memorized and mastered over the years*
>sit. stay. good dog

This dog was like 90 lbs, easy. Whatever tf it was.

wew antifa on full force tonight
do you do this for free or have soros started do pay you fucks per post overseas aswell

Post yer doggos

Here's doggo 1

>this post

holy fuck Sup Forums is a joke

Here's doggo 2

Pitbulls are fucking terrifying.

Repeat after me DOG OF PEACE

maybe the famiry were gonna eat it and it was merely defending itself
you can never know with these ching chongs

Theyre used as fighting dogs and bred for the pit, but theyre not fighting breeds.

Both mastiffs and rottweilers are guard breeds, and have been bred to be for hundreds of years. A few years of scum using them to fight and intimidate doesnt make them fighting breeds. Bulldogs, boxers, and a few mastiffs started as bull baiting breeds, but those traits got bred out a hundred years ago.

Pitbulls have been bred specifically to be powerful and aggressive. Maybe not to fight specifically, but certainly to destroy quickly. If any dog were to be called a fighting breed, it would be the american pitbull.

only anglo breeders other countries has standards and laws considiring breeding of all domesticated animals. all the pedigree bullshit is almost exclusive to americans and the english and they sell to any nigger who pays without background checking and common sense

Instigating a wolfdog attack for views.

>white women are dumb retards
That's not news.
You should have figured this out once diversity quotas ended up benefiting Indian and Muslim migrants rather than pre-established white women in the 1st world who should theoretically have more education and capability than 3rd world migrants since they are born privileged bitches.

>Give dog raw meat
>Keep wandering around it, blabbering away, and putting a phone in its face while it eats

If a dog is eating, never ever ever ever go near it. I've seen the oldest, softest, most wuss dog go full wolf mode when people go near their food.

If that was an actual wolf then she's about 100x more retarded.

>fighting breeds
>not mentioning sharpeis, who were bred to fight
>loose skin allowed the dog to twist around inside his skin and have more flexibility and range to bite other dogs attacking him

Seems like the dog got really riled up by the violence and its hunting instinct kicked in. That's the other thing about bully breeds. They're usually stupid as fuck.

Then it's a poorly trained dog. My dog would let me reach inside his mouth and pull food from it. You should not fear your dog, they are tools.

>they sell to any nigger who pays without background checking and common sense

The pitts used for fighting are bred in backyards and crime dens. But breeders in the US will keep a dog caged for the entirety of it's life, over the course of several pregnancies, we do have laws and regulations regarding this kind of thing but the bar is pretty low. The point is that breeding is still inbreeding in a general sense and doesn't factor in the health problems the dogs suffer because of it.

Small dogs all have bone/tooth problems, big dogs have back issues, some breeds have respiratory issues, etc. Even German Shepherds have hip problems.

You're doggo is a pussy tbhfam.

My sister has a couple dogs including 3 pits. 2 of them are plenty smart, but we are convinced the third is clinically retarded. Sweet dog, but absolutely dumb as a post.

Two of the female pits don't get along with each other, but they love all other dogs and people, so she keeps them separate and it's fine.

This is why I don't really want dogs, they are such social animals you have to strip them of their dignity to train them not to be a nuisance. This is why dogfags are usually cops or some other type of dude on a power trip.

Dogs are not sentient beings, they do not have a concept of "dignity", stop anthropomorphising animals.

>dignity

Dogs eat literal shit off the ground and have no concept of dignity you dummy

this is the stupidest animal related post i have read in a long time

I've noticed that small dogs are usually dumb as hell too. And usually much more aggressive, but that's probably because people don't feel the need to breed it out of them due to their size

>probably because people don't feel the need to breed it out of them due to their size

Exactly, you know how many more dog attacks would be reported if chihuahuas could do the same damage as a pitbull?

It goes crazy and tries to tear up your pant leg, and people are just like, oh how cute

A side effect of people treating dogs like their babies I guess. I like animals in general and especially dogs but modern pet culture is cancer.

This, I'm more concerned I'm going to get attacked around a chihuaha than a pitbull by far. Of course, a chihuahua can't do any damage and I could just stomp it into the ground if I wanted, but still, they fuck up your clothes and shit.

The only dog I've ever been bit by was a pekignese we had named Gizmo. Little flat faced bastard got me right on the nose. Still though, I'd never, ever get a pit because I have a kid. I'd really like a Husky or a Newfie but we'll probably end up getting a golden retriever because they're easier to deal with.

LOL that dog is great, he disowned his beta master right there on the spot.

If you were the dog, and you just witnessed your owner getting his ass kicked in a CVS by a fucking loser, you'd do the same.