Yfw the autocrat of a rival foreign nation is trying to save the world from hillary

>yfw the autocrat of a rival foreign nation is trying to save the world from hillary

Friendly reminder that Stalin was considered the 5th wealthiest man to have ever lived because he officially had complete control of russia's gdp. Why wouldn't putin want hillary in the white house, surely he can pay off literally anything she wants. Yet he turns on her, with strategic timing, to sink the whole dnc and tarnish the names of every media outlet that colluded with the dnc the whole race.

Putin, the guy who very recently couldn't understand how the us seemed hellbent on a course for ww3. He's tipping the scales to avoid an event that could very well lead to nuclear war.

Friendly reminder that trump is the only serious candidate who ran from either party who hasn't used putin as a boogeyman to frighten americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps
worldaffairsjournal.org/blog/elisabeth-braw/baltic-defense-bubble
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ywn ride bears and drink vodka with rootin putin while he overthrows american oligarchy from his dacha outside moscow

He isn't trying to prevent a WW3. He wants to expand without starting it, and Trump is the best choice for him, because Hillary wants a strong American presence in the Eastern European NATO countries, while Trump would probably simply abandom them if a Russian invasion were to occur.

he's not trying to save the world. he's trying to do what's best for Russia. he sees Trump as a fellow aristocrat he can work with to divide up a cucked Europe

>he can work with to divide up a cucked Europe
Holy fuck this would be amazing. Imagine if we cucked the UK under American rule and subjected them to heavy taxes.

He knows that Trump's policies will lead to a new American Civil War and the dissolution of NATO allowing him to reign supreme.
#NeverTrump

SHILL DETECTED

>Implying Putin is involved in any of this

You guys give him too much power by fearing his non-existent threats and deeds.

Fuck off mate. If I was American, I'd vote for Trump, because I wouldn't give a fuck about Lithuania. But I'm Lithuanian, and I do care about my country's independence, so I want Hillary to win.

Lithuania is rightful Russia's and Poland's clay.

Ok kid

>POOTIN IS GOOD

oh wow

>he's trying to do what's best for Russia

oh wow

he's not wrong. Lithuanian's don't know how to run their country

Please tell me more about my country.

You don't have other choice anyway so no bitching.

What is it saying?

>the savior of whites

poltards

Left: Inauguration of Obama
Right: Inauguration of Putin

I could post pictures of Detroit.

also first time i seen a russian obama postin.

You can also cherry pick Appalachian, Detroit and South Central Los Angeles niggers

>Friendly reminder that Stalin was considered the 5th wealthiest man to have ever lived because he officially had complete control of russia's gdp.
This meme needs to ends.
The only thing that Stalin left to his relatives was pair of boots.

>he turns on her, with strategic timing, to sink the whole dnc and tarnish the names

This kind of hyperbolic speech helps no one.

The e-mails didn't say anything everyone didn't already know. Bernie had no chance in any case. The chairwoman who resigned's term was up at the end of the DNC (4 days).

This is literally nothing.

Obama's Inauguration vs Poo tin Inauguration

good people, okay food, no understanding how to create economic growth

your people exist solely to supplement modernized european countries with low birth rates

I've been on one of those. Russian's trams are pretty solid despite being dull.

At least we as a nation with a country exist, and we know how to create economic growth a hell of a lot better than Russians for that matter.

lol just look at wages/salaries

all cities exept moscow have 250-300$/month.
only 10% of russia have more than 500$/month

so go back to alexjones or RT and cont eating their shit

We only have a problem of government officials who steal from the country's coffers, everything else is fine.

>Friendly reminder that Stalin was considered the 5th wealthiest man to have ever lived because he officially had complete control of russia's gdp.
kekekek CNN niger
when stalin died
one tobacco pipe
two moundirs

don't mistake US foreign policy for Russian incompetence. we put up economic sanctions because we cannot risk direct military action between our nations

miss those things

these trams are from czech rep made in 1970-1985.

no, he is not

stop shitposting, you fucking Canadian

I just think you're cherry picking the most shitty photos.

Also I don't even like Russia. I think it can only function as an authoritarian system . The economy is simply a function and a reflection of society as is the political system. All people get the government and economy they deserve and Russia has a shit tier population.

Putin knows WWIII is a losing proposition for himself. Trump knows WWIII will fucking decimate the West and kill millions even if we win, making it a bad investment. Shillary knows and her masters see WWIII as the only way to ensure a one world government.

It's going to be an interesting 4 years.

Foreign relations are a very big part of generating economic growth and Russia is kinda shit at it these days.

says the shilling liberal fuckposter who hate his country

>expand without starting it
Russia is fucking huge already, nobody wants your stupid country. Putin wants to end crisis and restore relationships with United States and EU, because now they're hurting Russia's economy too bad. Go read more Delfi, faggot.

t.maoist

I guess Ukraine and Georgia are Delfi lies too, right? Thanks for the insight buddy.

INCREASE DEFENSE SPENDING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, they didn't need Crimea either, it just happened :^)

Also what is this argument "russia is huge already"?

Most of it is steppes and unariable land with no infrastructure. The only good parts are Siberia and West part of the country.

I never understood the benefit of Putin taking the Baltic states. Ok he takes over them and let's suppose the West does nothing. He now has a hostile population to exterminate/resettle and a hostile West who will put up more economic and trade barriers so the value of that land is useless for ports even

How based can one man be?

This guy gets it.

>rival foreign nation is trying to save the world from hillary
Because Hillary would beat him fair and square.

We're on it. 1,5% as of 2016. Expect 2% in 2018 or so.

lol punit is not russia. he is just another dictator who blame west.reptilians everyone exept his
greed and stupidity.
google.com/maps

enjoy poltard

and it would be good if you buy a ticket to russia

You imagine him to fix everything in your country after a collapse that fucked up everything for you? It takes time.

Find me a single country in all the world where you can't take a picture like that. Then tell me how that country's land mass compares to 11 timezones of russia.

>paranoid lithuanians
>self hating russian
>no butthurt poles to be seen

this putin thread is lacking

Russia already has a shitload of trade barriers already.

The point in taking the baltic states is that it will narrow down the NATO frontline against Russia and will allow Russia to project more influence over the rest of europe as a whole.

We need the pro-Russian Serb in here ASAP.

There is no benefit.
There isn't even an intention. Baltic states were seized in 1940 because of their ports in the Baltic.
However, Kaliningrad does that now, so they are completely useless.
Putin would like them out of NATO but that's it.

behead all those who insult buckwheat
you've gone too far this time, leaf

Why would you narrow down front-line? You want your enemy to defend more ground in order to spread his forces thin.
What you're saying holds no logic.
>and will allow Russia to project more influence
How? Do you think real life is a video game, so if you conquer Lithuania you get +5 in influence?

>they didn't need Crimea either, it just happened
Russia had their military base there since forever. Crimea was 'taken' because people voted, not because military invasion. Nobody in Lithuania will vote for that and nobody will attack Lithuania first.

There is no benefit of Russia taking Baltic States, because we're a) Poor b) No resources c) We're in EU and NATO. People here are brainwashed by media, so our government could spend millions on 'tanks and military'.

>le increasingly nervous paranoid baltman

I'm convinced your country is just a collective of desperate attention whores

>we iz important
>halp, nato pls
>rushia coming
>muh ports

kill yourself my man

>self hating russian
I don't think they hate Russia, I just think that they hate the government.

The USA has been using Russia as an enemy of convenience , every time we need an excuse to begin a war for our Zionist masters like In Iraq, Libya or Syria we invoke the name of Russia

When really, there is no reason at all we shouldn't be two nations who get along with each other. Ah, except Russia is very nationalistic right? Which has become a dirty word for us cultural marxist globalists. Oh Russia has allies in the Middle East who are not friends of Israel also? Starting to get the picture now...

I've been to Russia and Ukraine both. Ukraine more often and recently (I'm a hohol in the second generation from Odessa you see) I'm going again in August Ukraine really isn't that bad even though it's poor as fuck and at war.

You're just posting photos of the most shit tier destitute post-industrial shitholes with a population of 30 thousand people. They are littered all over the former Soviet Union and should have died with it but are taking ages to die off already.

They were an unnatural weird soviet welfare programme and social experiment with most only having one factory or someshit that employed the entire city which became un-competitive after the Soviet System collapsed. Now everyone wants to move to the big cities which is an absolutely natural phenomenon.

>entire country's GDP
>5th wealthiest

God I'm glad to be an American.

Tell me why we shouldn't be worried about a huge country right next to us, that has a habit of invading bordering countries.

He doesnt, really. Putin, and Russia and russians in general care fuck little about US election and never really voiced support for either candidate. Of course, Hillari is the worst, as clear enemy - but its not like Trump would be any better.

All the rethoric of Putin supporting trump is US inner consumption propaganda for political purposes.

it's not about clay with Russia. it's about control of strategic resources

>Tell me why we shouldn't be worried about a huge country right next to us, that has a habit of invading bordering countries.
>we

Because invasions are expensive and time-consuming and there's literally no reason to invade Lithuania.
Even extreme right like Dugin doesn't give a fuck about you.

>sanctions removed
>relations improved
>quality AKs will be available again in the US

Russia had nothing to do with the email release.

>b-b-but the DNC hackers were Russian!
Russian hackers are some of the best in the world. Many of them work freelance and can be hired by anyone for the right price. It's possible that Assange himself hired some to hack the DNC.

What, you don't have a national identity? That's pretty sad.

Thats because he knows Hillary wants war with Russia.

Evidently Putin doesnt want war with the US. At least not yet, not until they have lazers and flying saucers and all that shit first.

Is it just me or does the butthurt belt post more often than usual in Russia threads? Are they worried that America won't come to their rescue if Russia wants to reclaim old lands?

>strategic resources
>Baltic states
And what strategic resources do they hold?
Exactly. None.
Nor do they block Russia from anything.

Ok, I can get behind this reasoning. Still, what was the point of stirring shit up in Georgia, or sinking a shit ton of money into a was in Ukraine that doesn't even pay off?
Yes

*war, not was

if your national identity revolved around a central theme of paranoia, than that's pretty fucking pathetic desu

I like to think it revolves around wanting an independent Lithuania, and that's kinda what we're aiming to maintain.

There is zero evidence Russia had anything to do with the DNC leaks. Literally none.

>Lithuania
>and we know how to create economic growth a hell of a lot better than Russians for that matter.

My friend, no disrespect, you are a potato-field with 2 million people and increasing numbers non-stop leave to work in western europe, and you are the center for stolen cars and drugs in the east.

You have zero industry, no production what so ever, apart from tiny tiny potato, wheat and vodka production which are too small to be exported.

Your enemy are the Zionists, no one else.
The Zionist created Communism, and they created the EU. You are too stupid to understand that. They created all the "-isms" including feminism.

Sooner or later you will despise them running back to Russia because Russia is now actually free, and you are still under Zionist enslavement.
>Lithuania
>Good people
>Okay food

Buhahahahaah pick fucking one and one only of those three, as they are not mixable

You got it wrong. It was America that was stirring up shit via Saakashvili, and Russia responded.
And now that Saakashvili, after living in USA for some time, is suddenly governor of Odessa. Georgian ex-president, wanted for trial in his home country, is governor in Ukraine.
Doesn't that feel funny to you, at least a little bit?
>Ukraine
Ukraine is incredibly important in geopolitical sense.
And again, it was USA that started shit there, and Russia responded.
Russia is being encircled, so what you perceive as offensive moves is actually protecting their zone of influence.
You bet your ass America would do same if someone started doing shit in Mexico or Canada. See Monroe doctrine (and then see Wolfowitz doctrine).
I understand your perspective but you're literally supporting Satan because of delusions they feed you. Wake the fuck up.

hahahhahahah /THREAD

Ofcourse, Russia will be the defending side since they have a way smaller and more outdated army than NATO.

NATO is the one that is aggressive here. If Russia can stop Finland from joining NATO and take over the Baltics they can narrow down the NATO invasion frontline by 3 or 4 times since they'll have a hard time getting heavy equipment through Carpathians and Caucasus.

And no, it's not a fucking game you memeing idiot. They can just simply exert more pressure over the Baltic sea by having multiple ports to retreat to. There are "green men" that keep appearing in Estonia. Do you think something like that can't happen? They could also take ownership over the Baltic sea at that point and stop Finland's exports through water. Do I have to keep on going through this shit? It would be alot easier for them to do this by having multiple points to retreat to and divert responsibility. I'm purely extrapolating here, do you get the point?

We'll see, I'd rather be paranoid now than dead later.

dank

How are you independent?
To give you example, look what's happening in Turkey.
Erdogan started to go ''independent'', and BAM, a coup.
That's how Americans operate. That's how Soviets operated.
You don't have independence. You just have autonomy in certain questions.
>"Fuck your parliament and your constitution. America is an elephant. Cyprus is a flea. Greece is a flea. If these two fleas continue itching the elephant, they may just get whacked good...We pay a lot of good American dollars to the Greeks, Mr. Ambassador. If your Prime Minister gives me talk about democracy, parliament and constitution, he, his parliament and his constitution may not last long!"

So you see, it's only a question of whether Americans want something badly. If they want it, they'll literally bomb you to stone age and sow your fields with depleted uranium.
Russians might do the same of course, but here's the catch: Russians are far far less powerful.

Baltic States hold no value.
Very few people.
No industrial production.
No inventions.
No agricultural production.
No natural resources.
No products being exported.

Honestly calm down.
Zionists are your enemy, no one else.

Maybe Russia can use you as their parking for tanks or something, thats the most useful thing I can imagine.

How the fuck do you think you stand any chance against a united Russia at their Western front, they have Kaliningrad and are allied with Belarus.

They will capture Vilnius in a matter of few hours.

So now you're saying that being strategically important isn't a prerequisite to a Russian invasion. How are we supposed to be confident that Russia won't decide one day that someone is stirring shit up in Lithuania and they need to reclaim their zone of influence? I realize that an invasion of the Baltic states is very unlikely, but better be safe than sorry. Better be allies with a Satan that does not have a history of invading your country than with the good guys that are saviors of the white race or whatever Sup Forums believes, but will occupy you in the process of saving it.

In russian liberal's mind
everything good after 2000 - happens by itself
everything bad - happens because putin

When liberals ruled in 90s it worked other way around naturally, thy literally said "people were wrong not us"

30k shitholes.

oh wow

this shit in EVERY city
even in 1kk or more

varlamov.ru enjoy

>Russia will be defending side
>NATO is the one that is aggressive here
So what's your problem?
You're mad that Russians won't make it easy for you to destroy them?
Jesus Christ.
>stopping exports
Pro-tip: it's 21st century.
Russians could close the Baltic from Kaliningrad without any problems. They don't need more territorial conquests to do that.

Nothing you say makes any sense and your opening sentences are totally in conflict with your ''wez victimz wez gonna get invaded by ebul russian''.

We can't have a population of less than 3 million people and be independent in your sense. So I'd rather we stay officially independent, as in a democratical country with its' own laws and name.

That was a soviet Strategy when tank columns and infantry regiments were the bigger threat. Russia already has an A2/AD bubble in the Baltics through Kaliningrad/Belarus/St.Pteresburg made up of Anti-ship missiles/mines/tactical nukes and AA. They can already shut down that entire zone to ships and air travel.

worldaffairsjournal.org/blog/elisabeth-braw/baltic-defense-bubble

I'm proud Lithuanian, but i'm not brainwashed by media as most people here. If what you post here is not sarcasm, then you should reevaluate your live, because this shit is pathetic and only paranoid retirees can fall for this shit.

Trust me, they hate em both.

kek, ask latin america what do they think of US backed coups duriing the cold war

Where did I say that?
Both Georgia and Ukraine are strategically important.
>How are we supposed to be confident that Russia won't decide one day that someone is stirring shit up in Lithuania and they need to reclaim their zone of influence?

They won't decide. You're doing it now. So that's why you're in potential danger.
You're doing it yourselves.
>that are saviors of the white race
I don't give a fuck about that but unlike you I have some perspective and a world where US globalist elite runs unchallenged is a very scary world.
Your ''independence'' will literally mean nothing in such scenario.

Zionists are your enemy, they destroyed you with Communism during the last decades, and they are destroying you know as we speak with the EU.
All young people leaving.

Back then, Europe was free, Today Russia is free.
You are on the wrong team again.

>Hillary
>fair
Kek

Ukraine was a Soros sponsored coup. Western oligarchy bought Ukrainian oligarchs out from under Putin. It's not just Putin being a bad guy.

Source : Ukrainian

is there even proof that Russia is behind this? Looks like typical Clinton crime family smear