Alright Sup Forums, we need to settle this

Alright Sup Forums, we need to settle this.

I can't say anything for sure, but I have a strong feeling there's some jewery or globalist trickery hidden underneath this whole thing.

All of my friends play this shit, and it worries me. I walk outside, I see nothing but people catching pokemons. I see people virtually talking only about this. It's endless, it's almost like they are engineering society to force the non-players to start playing.

So, what's the deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc
blackbag.gawker.com/pokemon-go-is-a-government-surveillance-psyop-conspirac-1783461240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I dont find this app fun so others should not
But yeah, Niantic is data mining hard in this one

Lol no, I'd say it's the other way around.

>user why don't you play pg yet?!
>user please play it pleaaasee!
>user stop being a wanker and play it, everyone does!
>I bet you feel really contrarian!
>I think you're just jelous because I'm SO good at this!

The list goes on. I don't mention my disliking for this other than when asked, and then people jump up on me.

Another thing that bothers me is the simplicity behind it. It's just a GPS and 150 different pokemon placed around cities. The number of pokemon seems to be based on the number of players in that area.
People waited 20 years for a game like this yet here's nothing advanced or special about it.
It almost appears to have been made over night.

If it was so easy to make, why wasn't it released until now? Tension in this world had never been higher but now everything people talk about is pokemon.

I dont know what kind of friends you have but they sound like faggots, nobody really cares that much in my country

It's like
>hey user have you tried pokemon go?
>sure it's fun but i dont play it anymore
>great! (Changes topic)

For comparison, where I live you can talk to just about anyone about pokemon without feeling like an autistic nerd.

There's nothing deep behind this.

It's a pay2win browser game targeted at the social media generation with a heavy undercurrent of nostalgia behind it. Normies are embracing being manchildren because a) it's pokemon, b) they can brag/meme about it on facebook and c) they have to go outside to do it.

There's a lot of news stories about 'crazy' things that have happened to the players and those help to build publicity for the game.

The reason it wasn't made sooner is most companies had no clue on how to source location data to spawn pokemon.

Niantic already had all that shit from their previous game so it was easy for them. Nintendo couldn't have done it.

Also, GPS / wifi / battery technology wasn't good enough 10 years back.

Take Pokemon go, replace pokemon with STD's and now we've just profited off of the bugchasing market.

Yes it's a thing, and yes its very scary that these people exist. Imagine the psychopathic assholes that promote their "pokemon".

Their logo can be the queen of spades...

shit pisses me off so much.

It'll die off when winter hits the northern hemisphere if not sooner.

no because thats the only time of year to get ice type pokemon, IDIOT

You can catch Jynx / Seel anytime

No it won't

It's winter here and people are still stuck to their phone with the exact same app opened while they sit inside sheltering from the rain. Some even stay outside and get sick in a hypnotic state trying to "catch" virtual bragging points. It's pretty retarded.

inb4 >strayan winter
The winds make it worse m8. Especially if you're close to the shore.

I doubt the hype lasts for long in places where snow is a thing.

Stop having child friends is a good start.

Adults do not play this

It's just a game with an pretty innovative and fun idea. People love it and they are earning money with it. Can't see anything wrong with it. Of course they track your data though but today it is pretty difficult to not be tracked.

>-25 degrees Celsius
>Battery lasts 15 minutes
>Pitch black darkness starting from 4pm

Yeah, no. It'll die after October

>So, what's the deal with this?

The creator of Pokemon Go is John Hanke, CEO of Keyhole Inc, which was funded by the CIA.

See here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc

The game can be used for

-data mining: the game has access to most data of your phone. They can collect all your personal data, like data about your locations.

-to control people's movement: they can control whole crowds by placing pokemons at special areas. Also they can make everyone a spy by luring them to a target.

Redpill others with this article:

blackbag.gawker.com/pokemon-go-is-a-government-surveillance-psyop-conspirac-1783461240

It is all a distraction to keep people away from real issues when they should be paying attention the most.

>Lol no, I'd say it's the other way around.
>>user why don't you play pg yet?!
>>user please play it pleaaasee!
>>user stop being a wanker and play it, everyone does!
>>I bet you feel really contrarian!
>>I think you're just jelous because I'm SO good at this!

"Na I don't really want to man"

WOW SO HARD MAN

These autistic "how do you react" threads are slide threads. Hide and sage everyone.

...you think I didn't already say that? I've been pointing out that I DO NOT WANT to play the game since everyone started forcing it

Don't worry user, I think the problem is fixing itself

I played it over the weekend and now I'm voting for Hillary.

Don't fall for it guys.

I hope there are heat related deaths while these faggots are playing pokemon go.

just a more modern farmville.

I downloaded it, caught a magickarp when I went to the pizza place then promptly deleted it after realizing how boring it was, also I'm pretty positive it gets access to literally everything on your phone, although I just skimmed quickly and pressed accept when downloading

It's just another way to get retard normies to give up all their private info for sale again.

Also there will be ads for the gyms like being at a store that pays for it or whatever.

Nothing new.

>...you think I didn't already say that? I've been pointing out that I DO NOT WANT to play the game since everyone started forcing it

No I don't, and if you did either you are too autistic to convey that you are serious or all of your friends are too autistic to comprehend that you are serious. Using Occam's Razor, I'll have to land on the conclusion you're the autistic one instead of everyone else.

Has OP just discovered peer pressure? Well done mate.

Just say you don't want to play it.

I give it 3 years before G-G-Go (Gift-Givers-Go) becomes something between aKafka story and a Monty Python sketch.

>What, you don't want to play this AWESOME new app where catching virtual STDs is the objective?
>But IT'S SO POPULAR, everyone's playing it!
>Are you kidding me, are you some sort of PRUDE??
>I bet you don't partake in homosex activities and OPPOSED Gay MARRIAGE.
>Hey everyone, get a load of this BIGOTED FAG.
>Let's beat him with sticks and when he's unconscious, inject a syringe of poz blood into him.
>That'll teach that asshole to be MORE TOLERANT.

Hillary's America, not even once...

>So, what's the deal with this?
Soon an AI will take the reigns and use this system to control the Crowds for maximum efficiency.

Pokemon will give us the singularity.

Close, but not quite.

I'm pretty fucking sure I've been as clear as possible about my stance on the issue. My little brother who is 11 doesn't play it either, and his friends literally deleted him off of facebook because of it. Not even mentioning the verbal and sometimes even physical brutality he's had, all because of him not playing some stupid ass game. That's why I'm scared, people (in this case, kids, but this happens on a smaller scale in older folks) are being ostracized for not going along with their agenda.

It's not peer pressure, it's peer forcing and abandonment among failure of said forcing.

$5 says the camera, gps and orientation data is being run through a private google street view. Crowd Sourcing a a detailed 3-d map of every nook and cranny. No need to point out robotic automation works well with a predefined map. Wifi shadow tracking will give real time movement/behavior data overlapped onto the map.
This isnt fun.

Mate are you 12 or something? Tell 'em to bugger off.

>your little brother got beaten up for not playing a shitty little mobile video game
Jesus Christ what is wrong with Finns? Is it the Mongol genes?

You should become your country's Breivik. I'd cheer you on. Say some code word so I'll know it is you.

in user's defense, I do have a dumb fuck friend who keeps bothering me to play this fucking game no matter how many times i tell him to fuck off.

Pfft, you're in the exact same situation you moron. Everyone in the west is. Either you play the game or then people start disliking you.

Na nigga. Before I started playing I was asked like 3 times. After I said no, those people never asked again. Then I decided to get it.

>Caring about friends
>Not reading books in secrecy and becoming rich and powerful

This is what Rajeev Suri is doing in there. Glad he is Indian.

god I'm glad I don't have friends that annoy me with this shit.

I want to see a version of this game where you catch Jews and Muslims. Once you catch them all you transfer them to the ovens for loot.

Google made this one, not Nintendo

typical mobile game. zero depth. targeted towards idiots.

Give it the rest of this year, its all a test for groups of people to grow and gain pokemon strength. Come 2017, there will be a casting call for a reality TV show in relation to Pokemon GO. It will be a reality TV show centered around the three teams, captains for each and the teams will be composed of people from different race, religion, gender and different identities. It will become a SJW hotbed of guilt and jealousy.

The show will happen, just you wait. Something like this will come from Pokemon GO in a way to subvert people.

Currently I am nineteen years of age. These said friends are in the age range of 17-25 years.

What I've noticed in the past 5 years is that people are getting much more childlike and shallow, which can be seen quite clearly after the release of this game.

Reminder pokemon go is no worse than Victoria "liquor factory simulator" II

I've been tempted to play this game but I don't have a smart phone I still use a flip phone like a loser I am.

People don't hate me for it, they know I don't have a smart phone I mentioned it on facebook and nobody cared.

youtube "pokemon darpa"