My 600-lb Life

would you?

The left one? Yeah

what a transformation, fuck

right yeah im so horny but not left horny

I'm not a nigger so no

right is still fat as fuck, like I would turn my head if I saw her in the streets and think to myself "damn she fat as fuck"
but good job on her losing all that weight. Hope she keeps it off

no, if you were ever that fat i'd never even talk to you, let alone do you the favor of fucking you.
imagine how disgusting her extra fat skin is when it hangs off her arms.
being an ex fatty is almost as disgusting as being fat fuck.

>Its another Sup Forums pretends to be a fit 10/10 chad thread

>spotted the obese piece of shit

Let me see all that loose skins first

It's interesting how Sup Forums makes fun and openly hates fat and obese people (including celebrities) and yet these when fat people lose weight Sup Forums still continues to hate them no matter what.

You'd think that a healthy person would be very supportive when obese person would lose weight, but not Sup Forums.

Really makes you think doesnt it?

yeah, she got really hot once she lost the weight

Makes me think you're an upset fat fuck.

I imagine that it's a complete fucking mess under the dress. Either loose skin everywhere or scars from having it removed.

Why are you so upset yourself?. What makes you so angy?

Did you get bullied in school for your weight?

No. Fat people just disgust me.
You're obviously fat if my opinion bothers you that much.

She's a big girl

Indeed she is.

>I would turn my head and say, 'damn, she fat as fuck'
There goes my drink...kek.

She's done a really good job. I bet she's happy now. I've lost 225lbs and I feel worlds better than my old morbidly obese self.

All the signs point that you are fatty too and clearly so upset about it that makes you angry and hate other fat people. Especially when they lose weight.

must be a lot easier to sit at the computer all day.

4 u

I'm 6'3 190 pounds my man.

>Sup Forums hates fat people...waah
At least you can lose weight.
>mfw black
>mfw reminded of this in threads of ANY subject

I do recognise that being at the weight she was in the first picture might result in some health issues. I hope she doens't feel pressure to lose any more weight now though.

It's really sad that people feel shamed into completely transforming their bodies to fit some abritrerry societal standard.

I'm probably somewhere in between the two and I'm happy, healthy, attractive and confident in my body :)

she probably has mountains of loose skin so no

i dont know how but i'd get in there

>when you're so fat that you learned to spell 'arbitrary' off a pop-tarts box

I'm 184cm and weigh 89kg am i fat

yes

>more like when you so fat you learn to spell it from your alphabet soup and you ate half the letters

I'd eat her ass, too.

Aren't middle eastern women usually fat anyway?

I would fuck left and right.

She went from whale to tumblr, so no.

No, left had a cute face at least, right is too annoying and punchable.

What? That's stupid, alphabet soup is fairly light and wouldn't be more likely to spell the word 'berry'

It's full on Frankenstein's monster under that dress with all stretch marks and scars after operations. Would be interesting to see though.

>I'm probably somewhere in between the two and I'm happy, healthy, attractive and confident in my body :)

>between the two

>I'm happy, healthy, attractive

>healthy

maybe if her peak weight was her size on the right I would, but look up any other photo of her - she's got nasty bingo wings from the weight loss and that's a pretty big deal breaker.

Probably. She's not hitting very high with her new BF (check her twitter). Thought the blonde hair doesn't suit her.

Yes of course I'd that.

Man hasn't lived life to the full until he grabs a fat girls ass while fucking her senseless.