Is this the end of her career?

Is this the end of her career?

T-the alt-right did this :(

Everything else she's done is shit, I don't know why this would be any different

>terrifically talented stars
>who are supposedly "comedians"
>scattershot laughs
Such talent

will the alt-right ever give her a rest?

>scattershot laughs

desu i prefer grapeshot chortles or smoothbore giggles

No reason to...

If your movie can't even be saved by RT's cucked "top critics" (reminder: brobabiez) you know you're finished

What about buckshot guffaws?

Even women want to see sexy women in tv and movies, not images of the grim future that awaits them.

Does "Snatched" refer to her jokes?

Hollow point chortles

The Jewish nepotism in Hollywood is so strong I doubt she'll be stopped with just this. How do you imagine an unfunny banshee like her got famous in the first place?

Yeah but the same people who defended her shit comedy before are now trashing it.

Polite chortles.

I'm sure that movie is gonna be 700% profitable

>the same people who defended her shit comedy before are now trashing it
Except they're not. A bunch of the reviews are basically saying the movie didn't make the most of comedy genius Amy Schumer.

It could be the end of Levin's as a director if it under-performs, which's a cunt because he's had a lot of potential. All The Boys Love Mandy Lane was a stylish if empty calling card, The Wackness was sweet and had some genuinely great scenes, 50/50 was better than it should've been. Even what I saw of Warm Bodies was interesting, though I didn't catch The Night Before, and in recent years Rogen's been almost as much of an unfunny kiss of death as Schumer. Attaching a big budget project to an outspoken divisive star after a string of deservedly successful indies- Levin just Ponsoldt'd himself.
Sidebar, wish this was good. Pineapple Express never brought about the promised revival of action comedies 10 years ago and The Nice Guys tanked for no reason, so this probably would have been the last hurrah for a John Badham/ Martin Brest/ Shane Black aesthetic revival

Middle-aged women at work overheard telling each-other Schumer starred in and wrote Trainwreck. So funny. Same two overheard recently claiming to know who Goldie Hawn is and loving her. "Looove, love her!" That is Schumer's audience and Schumer is decebding to Sarah Silverman levels of irrelevance.

Imho, one moderately funny blonde in her late twenties could erase all the unfunny hags from the map of public consciousness.

Some sabot snickers are decent

Trainwreck sucked too. Critics were just too scared to admit it.

>Still higher than BvS and Suicide Squad