Bordertown

Sup Forums what the fuck is the Seth McFarlane garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/latino/how-fox-s-bordertown-crossed-social-racial-boundaries-n574966
youtube.com/watch?v=fOOTRLGSYAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Seth MacFarlane garbage
You just answered yourself.

Guy needs to retire. He's got nothing left

Honestly one of the funniest shows on tv. Well, before they canceled it.
But the SJWS complained about it so now no more.
Was just as funny as Rick and Morty

POO IN LOO

>just as funny as rick and morty
So not at all?

>But the SJWS complained about it so now no more.
any source on this? i thought the general opinion was it was just low quality in every way.

Wait..so this show was already on?

I thought it was like some up and coming show he was going to make to capitalize on all the national attention being focused on immigration and the border.

>muh they're just like us meme

Don't compare this steaming pile of shit with Rick and Morty. That's sacrilege. This is (was) literally propaganda to fight against Trump's wall.

>fat white male
>idiot son
>ugly daughter
>semi-hot wife
>quirky toddler
>talking animal

The man is a creative desert.

It's been on for like three years already. :o

Kek. Reading the wiki "On May 12, 2016, Fox canceled the series."
Looks like it got canceled after Fox realized people actually like Trump and wanted to build a wall on the border.

It sounds like pure propaganda:
>Every episode begins with Buckwald, who is miserably incompetent at work, failing to capture famed human-smuggler "El Coyote" in absurd chases much like those of Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner. These intros were meant to show that stopping Mexican migration of any kind is impossible, despite what vitriolic anti-immigration politicians say, Arellano said.
>The most eerily prophetic episode, however, shows how a massive border wall ruins the local economy.

nbcnews.com/news/latino/how-fox-s-bordertown-crossed-social-racial-boundaries-n574966

>how-fox-s-bordertown-crossed-social-racial-boundaries

bump

>there's people that actually watch any kind of Seth McFarlane content

American Dad is actually pretty good.

I have liked a lot of the seasons up around the 8ish season, I think it's started to devolve but it still has it's moments. Methinks it has to do every thing with the writers and not Seth McFarlane, since his other shows are garbage but somehow this one has turned out okay

Oh, definitely. At least by the time it turned over to TBS, it started to be written by former Futurama staff. Seth literally only provides voices.

HOLA, BOOD!

Cancelled. Sad!

>reddit and memey

WUBULUBADUBDUB XDDDD

Why are all the characters obese?

kek

Disney Room was the best gag

YEEEE

He literally does the same thing

Family guy = American goy = Cleveland goy = Bordertown goy

>watching jewish mind control box
>2016

A show so terrible Fox won't even ask Youtube to take down full episodes posted in May.

>jewish mind control box
you're posting in one

no this is jewish echo chamber

You're a garbage person that can't into subtlety.

Who here wants to bet it runs for half as long as African-American Dad before getting deported from the network?

>familia hombre

Seth is just using the Hanna-Barbera playbook. Nearly every shit show they created in the early 70's was a variation on Scooby Doo.

It has already aired and been cancelled.

How the fuck did HB get so popular anyways? The only thing they made that's still around is Scooby Doo.

THAT WENT SOUTH SO FAST

((()))

HB needs to endorse Sealab and just remake it

>Implying white people exist in border towns

American Dad is really good, it got good the second McFarlane wasn't involved beyond voicing a character. He's not funny at all but he's a great voice actor I'll admit.

There was no competition back then. Cartoons were dirt cheap and could be syndicated for a decade. Nothing decent was animated for television in this country until the 80s.

Yeah, that's the long and short of it. It's currently written by former Futurama writers, so you know it has some level of quality.

bump

>Sup Forums what the fuck is the Seth McFarlane garbage?

>Seth McFarlane garbage

you answered your own question

Anyone got recommendations for red-pilled American Dad episodes? I've only seen a short few recycled on Adult Swim.

bump

>written by former Futurama writers,
Explains a lot regarding it's quality.

I liked 3 South.

Is this nothing like it?

The Kidney Stays in the Picture

And you're a contrarian bitch.

I thought it was funny, but it was cancelled after the first season.

A lot of the humor did resonate with me, since I live in a city that is around 35% Mexican and 60% white. The show really isn't about liberal propaganda- it depicts both Mexicans and whites as stupid assholes.

But it specifically mocks Trump's wall at a time when it was literally being invented. What do you say about that?

Likin this.

Oh wait, it's a Stan gets cucked episode. Go fuck yourself.

You're right. Rick and Morty is far worse.

You aren't impressed a tv show had had enough spinoffs to still be a big part in the public eye 40 years later?

What's it feel like to have an encyclopedic knowledge of which American Dad episodes are bad to recommend?

you might also enjoy Rick and Morty - Anatomy Park

WEW

youtube.com/watch?v=fOOTRLGSYAk

I gave up on seth around season 5 of family guy, edgy for the sake of being edgy, not even trying to be funny about it.

I know this kind of goes against Sup Forums ethic but fuckin hell i can only imagine family guy fans being edgy 15 year olds

Goooooood damn.

No, 3 South was great. This show is a fucking travesty. It's worse than Bob's Burgers.