Wakfu thread

Is Amalia a vegetarian, Sup Forums?

Pretty sure that'd make her a cannibal

She's a Yugotarian.

Nah, she ate a guy turned into a pig once.

She lives off of shota lifeforce.

In the series??

Is it really shota if he's really twent byt can't age due to magical bullshit?

I mean, how long till his balls drop anywya?

season 2 episode 5 if i'm not mistaken

also pic related

>Yugo will never grow up fast enough to be with his waifu.
>Yugo will never have a solid erection or comprehend what a romantic relationship is all about. He is permanently stuck with platonic bullshit.
>Amalia will lose all romantic interest in him. Seeing him more like a little brother.
>Yugo will outlive her.

You know this the truth of the matter.

Why are her feet so big and wide?

I don't want any weird new fetishes...

Yugi is exactly 2 years younger than Amalia.

Girls mature fast user.

>tfw yugo is top chad just in time to bang the brotherhood of tofu's grandchildren

>grandchildren

More like Grandchildren of their Grandchildren.

By the time she's 30, he'll still have the body of a 12 year old.

Can't wait for that quality /ss/.

fact of the matter is, he will survive long enough to bang generations upon generations of offspring.

Even if he is a gud boi and only consummates monogamous relationships untill death does them part.

not even interested in her but damn

How did you find out about Wakfu, Sup Forums?

how long until dofus movie is out?

>Amalia falls for Sadgrove since he actually looks like man and she has been represing herself more than enough.
>This puts a dent on the "Brotherhood" of Tofu
>Yugo will have a long life or regret

Who knows, maybe Eliatropes are late bloomers but when they get there they become ripped overnight and suddenly bitches are all up in that.

I mean, just look at how suddenly Adamai started transforming into bigger and bigger creatures. One of these days Yugo will wake up ripped like Khan Karkass, wonder what's going on for a bit and portal the fuck out to Amalia's chambers.

I don't remember which came first, the hype about the game and watching the show, or vise versa, but I've been here since the start.

damn, should make a copypaste at this point.In august the previous year by mere chance and boredom stumbled upon Kerubim episodes at like 1 in the night on the tv.
2 weeks of lurking later i was 100% into it with brrips etc.
something like June 7 VoD, June 22 Bluray

Seriously? She'd marry Eva before that happens.

Yugo was swimming in bitches pretty much all the time. It was like every woman but Amalia wants to /ss/.

user. Most people fall to temptation pretty easily, unless they have a very powerful willpower.

Amalia will hit Sadgrove, even if it is a one night stand deal and both of them are drunk.

And you know? Her falling for Eva would have the same psychological impact on Yugo. So whatever.

The writers seem nervous about confirming Amalia's affection towards Yugo. Is it because of the age difference? They could easily make him a late bloomer. It seems like Amalia does care for him, but they won't write in anything romantic.

They're actually both the same age more or less. Yugo just doesn't physically age the same rate due to being an alien dragon god king.

I guess I just see Amalia as pretty gay, and there's not much romantic interaction between those two. Amalia is much more loyal to Eva than him, and much more likely to have affection to her.

I'm hoping Yugo wakes up as a Chad one day like ythe other posters in this thread.

True. I should have specified the physical "age" difference. What was their reasoning for making Yugo age slowly?

Banging plant kids long into the future. Yugo likes the brown.

Need a kid hero in a kid cartoon, says France 3.

Then why even have the others age so quickly to where he's the odd one out?

I assume english subs should be out in July

Post best girls.