T2

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yq0HGw6fyJE
youtube.com/watch?v=JE-tKEqEU6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how about giving an opinion first your worthless faggot piece of shit.

> GET DOWN!

I would have loved to experience the reveal that Arnold is the good guy in this movie, just as Cameron had intended.

Also, best nightmare scene ever filmed in the asylum.

And of course Robert Patrick never flinching while shooting.

Literally three set pieces conjoined by some of the worst child acted dialogue in existence.

It's only propped up by people with child memories of my pet terminator.

It is a very good action movie.

They should have cast Michael Biehn as the T-1000. The mind-fuckery for Sarah would have added to the story immensely
>tfw audiences too dumb to not go "why he not dead still""

Shittiest well-received sequel to a great first movie alongside Aliens. The fact they were both made by Cameron really makes you think.

The capeshit of it's days

>there are people who literally believe that the terminators in T1 and T2 are the same guy

Also posting this image in every Terminator thread.

ruined by Arnie now being the good cybernetic organism, and shit dialogue like "I know now why humans cry", and "hasta la vista....... Baby"

Now holidays come and then they go!

>And of course Robert Patrick never flinching while shooting.
best casting ever casted

It's good. Happy?

it is a travesty that they ruined that reveal before the movie came out. I wish I could have experienced that the way it was meant to be experienced

An user on here said it is used in some film schools to analyse continuity errors because it's cram full of stupid shit but I never noticed it. I've been meaning to rewatch it to look for these issues, but is it true? Or am I going to spend 2 hours looking for stuff that's not there?

WITH YOUR BITCH SLAP RAPPIN AND YOUR COCAINE TONGUE

>film school

Should just go to films mate

I fucking love it. My dad took me out of school and we went to watch this in the theater.
The original is the superior film, but that doesn't make T2 less awesome.

My guess is autism mixed with pretentiousness. T2 has a lot of deleted scenes, you know.

>implying I'm going to either when I have Sup Forums to tell me what to like

I found some short Youtube videos that point out some minor goofs and a few huge ones
youtube.com/watch?v=yq0HGw6fyJE
The bridge one is a pretty serious thing, but the rest are mostly forgivable imo

Eh.

You can see a boom mic dangling overhead in one scene in the hospital during Sarah's escape.

And the stunt doubles are hilariously obvious during the motorcycle chase sequence.

Beyond that, there's really nothing that sticks out to the point of hurting the film. Fuck, I didn't even notice the boom mic until, like, my twentieth viewing of the film.

>counting stunt doubles as mistakes
I could understand if the stuntmen looked nothing like the actors at all, but come on.

Raised the bar too high
If it were filmed in this age it would be a trilogy with the same budget.

youtube.com/watch?v=JE-tKEqEU6I