LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
youtube.com/watch?v=lnUoduLzb-U
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/17/dutch-king-willem-alexander-admits-to-working-part-time-as-an-airline-pilot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hinted at her then-secret romance with Prince Harry with a [pic] of two bananas spooning

What did they mean by this?

BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA

no more royal babies

Knock it off with the racism.

>you will never bang a dark skin chick in an opulent european palace

some feels were never meant to escape the haunting pits of hell..

shouldn't have left hell in the first place

>literal Trap Queen

It is funny to be fair.

The inside of palaces here are literally Deus Ex tier.

Imagine being so lucky you are born a royal

A E S T H E T I C

is this the New World Order I've heard so much about?

>look up

This.

Does this signify that the UK is now a 'banana kingdom' so to speek?

Well, the bilderberg conferences did start in the Netherland by the Dutch monarchy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

I don't get it

Nah mate, go back to bed.

She can no longer dress like a typical hollywood slut.
She can nolonger party 24/7.
She can no longer own a social media account.
She can never express something that goes against the belief or statement or the royal family and Her Highness The Queen be it in matter of faith, politics or social standard.

Hmm....let's see how long can she last.

So, is this how you receive guests Obama?

Russia does know how to ensure a good entrance. With trumpets.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnUoduLzb-U

>forced into the public spotlight from child birth
>have to do everything perfect or the media will eat you alive
>have to do a shit ton of repetitive ceremonies
>despite this have no real power in any civilized country
>more than likely won't even ever become king/queen

Yeah, no.

DAMN, MEGHAN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

>a head shorter than maxima
christ I know these manlet feels

foreigners don't even deserve a seat

The Dutch media is banned from taking pictures of our monarchy outside of official duties.

The no real power thing is a meme. If you sat down and discussed policies with every president every monday. And had to sign every law or the government would fall. And could appoint all judges and ministers. The parliament and military swear allegiance to you. And are likely to be a 25% shareholder of Shell. Then you do have some influence.

Wtf prince is into TRAPSS?

How often does the royal family leave the palace for things outside of official duty?

Aside from personal retreats/mansions/clubs

And i'm comparing it to Absolute Monarchies, in that sense they have no power.

I'm saying no influence, they certainly have influence, but if they go to far they can kiss their throne good by. (Which they should already have too)

I have no idea desu. Our King does have a lot of hobbies. He also often goes on trade mission abroad. He's also a big sports fan and used to be part of the Olympics committee. And he was also an airline pilot.

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/17/dutch-king-willem-alexander-admits-to-working-part-time-as-an-airline-pilot

He's also often skiiing in Austria. And he has a beach house in Greece I believe.

That's pretty cute.

>He also often goes on trade mission abroad

Is that Dutch slang for kiddy-diddling in Thailand?

No, you should see it like this.
>big corporations wants to speak with the president of china
>good lucking getting to talk to him
>hey king can you hook us up
>sure mate
>a delegation of captains of industry heads off to China with the King

But user this was originally built as a City Hall, you can tell from both the interior and the exterior that this is civic, not royal, architecture.

That's just because a shit-ton of companies have their holding companies based in NL.

Also, from its location - royal palaces don't face open public squares, they face courts or gardens.

how do you know this shit

That's mostly true and goes for most other palaces here.

But our country was founded as a republic, by pirates. We only became a monarchy when Napoleon claimed the city hall as a palace. So it was actually the first palace here.

Education user. You should try it.

dont mock me cunt, what do you study to learn this shit

I know, you have the most signficant history of republicanism within Europe. The room you posted initially is called the Burgerzaal (literally - citizen's hall). Of course being Peoples' Palaces doesn't make them any less grand just different in ways that seem subtle to us today but would have been immediately obvious at the time.

A feature that makes this easy to notice is the Atlas statue, a humanist/Enlightenment symbol being the most important object within the room. A royal palace would have a coat of arms, or statue of a royal figure in this spot.

>Atlas statue
I think this could have some royal symbolism to it though, the burden of the reign?

(t. new swede)

Well seeing as we're discussing Architecture, Politics and History, those would be the obvious subjects to start with.

History of Art books, lectures and documentaries tend to do a good job of combining the three in an approachable manner as Art is entirely related to all three.

Well, during our republican times foreign lands were mostly owned by our corporations. And they were able to make their own laws and even declare war.

I don't know why Sup Forumstards are shitting on Harry, his fiancée is pretty hot, clearly way out the average basement dwelling neckbeard's league even in their wildest dreams.

Royals have usually identified with either symbols of strength like the ancient Gods and powerful animals, when they're being cocky or want to assert their authority in times of uncertainty, or symbols of piety when they're trying to appeal to the common man (as their religion was pretty much all they had in common).

From an Enlightenment perspective, the Atlas could be seen as a symbol of the strength and the ascent of Man, carrying the world in his arms. Don't forget we're talking about an era when God, rather than Man, was almost universally perceived as ruling the World. It's actually a rather daring symbol and one that wouldn't have been acceptable in most other parts of Europe at the time.

I was looking for a picture of another royal hall to compare this to, to highlight the difference to you guys (eventually found this Portuguese one where the coat of arms is clearly visible) and the absence of many examples reminded me of another point. A hall like this is not a common feature for a palace.

Assemblies would have usually only involved other royals or select officials and so even palaces like Versailles use smaller rooms for this. Another option would be Throne Rooms for the royal to receive their subjects where the throne is the centre of the room of focus and these are again smaller rooms. Finally larger assembles containing members of the public would have taken space in religious spaces such as cathedrals, since weddings, crownings and other such ceremonies were the only chance for the citizen to be in the same room as the King or Emperor. This means that the Burgerzaal is either too small or too large to be part of an actual royal palace.

*is both too small and too large

Originally the William of Orange led the rebellion against Spain. He was basically like George Washington. So his power was that he was one of the people.

Ignoring the fact that he was a nobleman.

So our monarchy also came from the people. And the people willingly gave them their power.

With his loyal doggo that died from sorrow when he died (true story).

He's such a fascinating figure, you've rekindled my interest in him. Certainly one of the most, if not the most, important facilitator of the Reformation in Europe. Making the UK and NL officially Protestant was is quite a claim to fame.

You mean renaissance?
As that was what deus ex’s art direction was based on you basement dwelling virgin

Don't be mean to him, he's the only one who posted anything interesting ITT.

british cunts

We're an insufferable bunch.

We don't get taught that much about him. But we do get so much subtle orange indoctrination here. With even the Kings birthday being a national holiday. It's easy to make a national hero and founding father a somewhat mythical figure. While the pirates took the first city, it was only after William of Orange joined them that the revolution took off. (while in reality the pirates were of course a hard to manage bunch with their own leader) And his lineage surely drew a lot of power from all that heroic folklore.

It's not like we named our national anthem George Washington or something.. oh

The marriage won't last. Within a couple of years Harry will be busted banging virgins in either Swaziland or Lesotho while doing his "charity work'. Mark me well.

theres one in the rockefeller center and more than royal, its probably some kike tier occult shit as is common

Whities and niggers sucking on yellow bananas
Literally the future

Previously married, previously divorced, dated atleast several men already outside of marriage, common, American, Irish family history, grew up going to a Roman Catholic school. What could possibly be worse about her? Also, I have personally dated better looking mixed race women so what the hell is he doing.

I really can't tell anymore if we really have this much of a snowflake problem in here, or if we just have a lot of weak attempts at humor going around.

>absolute stunner of a woman
>both young, and good looking
>more money than all of Sup Forums wil ever make in their lifetime
>seemingly happy and in love
>HURKADURK NIGGER BANANA

the absolute state of cave dwellers

Japanese posters have really improved in quality of content and with their English skills...why?

>nb4 Engrish teacher

There has been a dramatic turn-around in Japanese ability to speak Engrish.

>masseuse
why not just admit she was a prostitute

BANANA BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA BANANA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE

>that obvious secret door

Femmine penis, two bananas. Get it?