Yeah. Billy Nye is the reason you're still a virgin

>DROP THAT WHITE GENOCIDE BASS

Hi leftist

RAAAACE WAAAAR

this is a new low for Bill

hi virgin

This use to be Bill youtube.com/watch?v=4F9ovQf9-dg

dlt

When will Bill talk about the anti-science travesty that was resolution 107 passed by the 106th House of Representatives?

I've finally put my finger on what this reminds me of... that gif of the terrible starwars dancing game with Palpatine doing his shitty dance.

>CUZ MY HOLOCAUST IS SO-O-O-O
>MORE THAN JUST SOVIET RUMORS OF WA-R-R-R

>everyone who isn't a delusional retard is a leftist

I wonder how future generations will react when they look at stuff like this

>ITT

>u r virgin xD
Why is reddit so bad at bants?

t. virgin
There's no need to be upset about it

Im not, im only upset that reddit ruins this board.

Yeah this was a really great thread until people started calling you a virgin

white genocide is not fucking real you stupid niggers
if you really care about muh beauty of the white woman then go and have lots of white children

Because they're dour fanatics, like pearl clutching Christians in the old days

>white genocide is not fucking re-

kill yourself you fucking subhuman, not an argument

Can't both you fellas get along? What happened to the carefree Sup Forums shitpost threads we all love?

Why don't we just nuke africa?

thats the thing, white people care about raising one or maybe two well looked after children

minorities pop them out like theres no tomorrow. when you have increasing numbers of foreigners in your country, they reproduce more = whites become outnumbered = white genocide

The white race is so weak that Bill Nye and his buddies can end it? Makes you think.

Then why don't you raise more? White people back in the day used to have families with 8 or even 10 kids. It's not even genocide, nobody is killing anybody, it's being outnumbered. If you really care about this shit, go have a family, hell practise polygyny, and tell your friends too.

>bill nye said it so it must be true

because i would rather just reduce immigration than have to act like an immigrant

BASED BLACK MAN!!! LET'S GET THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE FELLOW 'PEDES!

is "boy pussy" mainstream now? I thought it was just a Sup Forums thing

Is Sen. Shortley /ourguy/?

>Shortey is charged with engaging in child prostitution, engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church, and transporting a minor for prostitution/lewdness, according to the Cleveland County District Attorney's office.
>engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church
>charged with
neat

>8% of the global population
>taking non-white immigrants en masse
Yes yes goy, nothing to see here

How the fuck is it genocide?

China and India are the better targets because they are the biggest contributors of overpopulation/pollution, at least Africans starve and die from the common cold.

It's more of a suicide but the propaganda and the choice to bring in immigrants comes from the people in power, we just seem happy to take it because borders are suddenly evil.

>engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church
Why exactly is this a thing?

It's not, but flooding the over consuming west with millions upon millions of third world immigrants is not a brilliant idea. I have no idea what our politicians are thinking.

DON'T SAY THAT!

>muh white genocide
>muh 100 trillion
What's with stormblr and their bitch ass victim complex, lads?

don't bother trying to understand their autism logic

>implying Jews haven't infiltrated the higher echelons of white society by pretending to be white.

Nye was born to WW2 vets though

lel

white genocide does not exist, there are still cliques of traditional people isolated from capitalistic modern society

>what is genocide by ethnic replacement

I think the term White Genocide sounds fucking retarded but they are effectively correct.

Put about a million more of those migrant boats in and then put a couple raping children on the mainland and then we'll see

>Small families of women and children
And you'll find few who deny the colonisations as invasions. But that was hundreds of years ago, and this is today
We just don't want to see our nations buckle under the weight of unlimited immigration of third-world hordes

>This thread
Looks like the left and right are having their hissy fits again.

white displacement doesn't even fucking matter unless the white hating rhetoric never dies down on the left. it's pretty normal for comedians to say "fuck whiteys amirite" so if this continues for years or even decades there will probably be a lot of strife down the road.

>he fell for the all refugees are women and children meme

>developed people should stop having kids but third worlders can breed like rabbits while contributing nothing
Hmm

because some things are still sacred shlomo

don't forget that the first world has to continuously provide resources and money to facilitate the unchecked breeding of the third world

Because we shouldn't be forced to have a shit ton of kids just to "keep up." I'm 25 and about to get married with the possibility of having a child or 2 within in the next 5 years. I work with a black woman who is 27 and has no joke, 9 children with 2 different fathers. Maybe we need to teach brown people some birth control

because it upsets the israeli lords when goys have fun in proximity to their jewish power spires

>not saying boipucci
top pleb

Oh it's another Sup Forums false flag thread

Bill Nye is no existential threat, that's true.
That doesn't guarantee he won't find himself stuffed in a garbage can for running his mouth during quiet time, though, and the same goes for you.

It amazes me how Sup Forums fags just calls anyone who disagrees with them a "leftist" similar to how liberals yell "NAZI" when someone disagrees with them.

What goes around comes around

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
First time im actually watching this and its so much more terrible than i had imagined. They could at least have made a catchy tune...

>WHITE PEOPLE ARE SUPERIOR
>HELP! INFERIOR PEOPLE ARE OVERTAKING OUR LANDS

DAYUM SKIPPY NGGA THRICE

>oy vey, don't have kids
>we'll flood you with vibrant diversity because y'all gentiles aren't having any kids
>but don't have kids goys

What did the Chosen mean by this?

Holy fuck man, nine kids.
Yeah, two is my kid limit.

huehuehuehuehuehuehue
youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A

it's a silent and gradual invasion

>All these angry virgins

Protip: Most white guys don't have trouble getting pussy, mostly because they're not mentally ill wannabe Nazis

>pussay eh slam dunk into pussay fuck da hoe bitches

No wonder Western world is dying out.

kek