Sup Forums BTFO

You've made fun of us. You've mocked us.
You've said "go back to liberal retard land."
Well guess what. We have your so called "God Emperor" hostage on our site for an AMA.

Watch as you get cucked while realizing what a superior platform reddit is. Bend the knee.

Other urls found in this thread:

plebbit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4uabwt/final_response_megathread/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't know what kind of power you're dealing with. Good night sweet reddit.

On R_The_Donald. It's not because you're a superior platform. It's because Reddit is for normies, and The God Emperor must go there to redpill normies.

You are what happens when normies try to colonize Sup Forums.We infected you and now you are our useful idiots.Fuck off and vote Trump, after this you are human waste

But user, its our colony. In fact we had to tone the anti-semitism for normies, but its basically made up of 85% Sup Forums posters.

>superior platform reddit

well you do have the might of Conde Nast publishing behind you, so have fun posting on the vogue message boards

your masters push all kinds of nonsense you guys say you hate, that makes you liars who can't even stand with your own values

disgusting

>superior platform

Thats adorable

Yeah Trump should deffs come here to Sup Forums, that wouldn't be abused by the msm at all. No, instead of going to where the mormies (and pissed off bernouts are), Trump should waste his time on here instead.

He is literally doing in a Sup Forums colony that the faggot admins want to shut down. Its fucking hilarious and a massive fuck you to reddit.

go back to liberal retard land

Everyone knows that Trump is just another Jewish shill

This. You don't target your campaign at people who already agree with you.

Trump prob lurks here casually.

>implying Trump has never been on pol before

>$0.02 has been deposited into you're account

Going to your userbase to try and bring in voters wouldn't work. He is going to the bern outs to turn them.

What does Sup Forums have to say about this? plebbit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4uabwt/final_response_megathread/

Sup Forums hates leddit for good reasons, but what i think a lot of us fail to realize is that evolution (or societal/subcultural change leading to the greater integration of novelty into the mainstream) is inevitable. Sup Forums's format is not condusive to a wide appeal like leddit. It people need something, its only a matter of time before someone supplies it.

>internet hostage

Riiiight. Go back now cuck.

>You've said "go back to liberal retard land."

Because reddit was liberal retard land (most main subs still are) but the Sup Forums colonies are changing the tide, many bluepilled cucks are no more.

I am so torn. I hate Reddit and have never actually made an account there, but analytics say they are responsible for over 500k views on each of my videos.

They do get a large audience.

Do you really, honestly think the 4-D chessmaster would have gone on your site if he didn't have a plan? He's going to rip you apart and destroy your gaping leddit boipussy

Go back to liberal retard land you dumb (((nigger))).

I heard they preemptively banned Trump from posting in r/news for fear that he might tell the truth.

>God Emperor

jesus christ why does reddit have to be ironic just to support Trump

he won't know if they really are voting for him or just making fun of him

>millennials

Your filthy country is liberal retard land. Go die of malaria.