Does Sup Forums enjoy ASMR I've only had gf that was good at whispering...

Does Sup Forums enjoy ASMR I've only had gf that was good at whispering. The pathetic childless milf I'm fucking can't whisper for shit.

So I resort to ASMR due to no gf I actually feel for. Do you guys use it.

Is it degenerate to you?

youtu.be/7XwGBy9MAQs

This is what it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2ztcBCanOg
youtube.com/watch?v=QMXzK8vUDZg
youtube.com/watch?v=AAYHfV91xmo
youtube.com/watch?v=sPEO5T-4NUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes is it degenerecy.

Please explain

Listening to that shit makes me feel so fucking uncomfortable
How can you be into this bullshit

If you want to speak speak loud and clear if you whisper you are just annoying and probaly someone who are hiding something.

I use it for sleeping, Heather Feather has some pretty good videos. I love the 3dio videos popping up now but listening to them while falling asleep can be difficult to get the right effect.

Why is it degenerate? Nice buzzword bro.

Becuse only thieves and liers whisper.

Oh, fair enough but it's also sounds not just whispering. Although I like the whispering too.

No, I'm being whispered to by a woman. I enjoy pillow talk

To be honest it drives me crazy and want to remove it as soon as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2ztcBCanOg

Enjoy, user.

Well others enjoy it so just ignore it I guess. I really don't think it's degenerate, but a lot of degenerates would listen to it.

wtf
youtube.com/watch?v=QMXzK8vUDZg

youtube.com/watch?v=AAYHfV91xmo

(pic is from a san francisco beach, lefty capital of the world. shit is huge too - look at the foot prints)

its like nails on a chalkboard

Between the smacks of saliva in each syllable, and the straight up tumblr tier fandomy topics that ASMR vids revolve around, it just gets me agitated.

Frisson

only good ASMR is from asmrvelous IMO. only content that doesn't make me cringe for the most part.

I am very much guilty of this too.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPEO5T-4NUk

Though it's nice to listen to this when you have a hard time sleeping.

Why do they all show a huge cleavage in their videos? Aren't you supposed to focus on the voice?

I hate most ASMR because it's shitty whispering, and even worse, shitty roleplay. I liked listening to legit instructables or stuff like that, I don't even have to care about what they say but it's the fact that the person is being genuine instead of some weird form of entertainment.

Oh and I can't fucking stand all the forced lip smacking and that god awful static from all the gain I have to use just to fucking hear what they say.

I cant believe people genuinely enjoy watching a fat neckbeard eat a pizza. I want to get off Mr. Bones please have mercy.

best thing to listen to before bed dude