Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivAdftt75rc
youtube.com/watch?v=e4ZW7TL8Irk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is thinner than me..

>"MEN! Am I right?"
>farts
>audience bursts into laughter and americlaps rejoice

I'm so sad this outfit got wasted on such a shit body.

>shits on stage
>applause

>tells fart joke
>no one laughs
>bad laugh track plays

>Soooooooooooooo...

*queefs a joke*

>tells joke
>takes bite of lard and mayonnaise sandwich
>[unintelligible pig noises]
>applause

>tfw Amy Schumer has a better dad bod than me

>My vaginaaaaaaaaa...

>fetus falls out during show
>audience claps

>like a farm animal
>resounding applause

>eats the placenta
>audience hoots loudly

Real question. Are people really cracking up at her jokes?

youtube.com/watch?v=ivAdftt75rc

The way she delivers is not funny at all but people are laughing hysterically this has to be fake right?

this is actually funny though

There is a crowd for everything.

MY FUCKING PUSSY

Sort yourself out, lad. It's not a good idea to use something as a source of pleasure when it's damaging you.

>earth
>rotating
Pick one

The_Donald

Being at a show is a lot different than watching it by yourself. I've never watched Amy before, and from what I did watch, a few of her jokes were just simple giggles. I think her biggest strength as a comedian is just talking and telling stories. The insight into the female mind is interesting, at least to me. She does rely too much on the gross punch line, but I don't think she's an altogether terrible comedian. Better comedians then her used the same technique for delivery, or provided commentary for every day living, like Carlin.

You hate her because you're a virgin.

>FYI: I have a pussy
>P.S. I can talk about poop getting in my pussy and still keep men interested.

You make posts like this because you are a fat pig as well.

>being a round-earther

lmao

>poop getting in my pussy
I need to hear this

Thanks for admitting you're a fat pig, virgin.

>no u
Amazing

>skip video ahead a few times
>it's all the same stuff

>"-look at the guys you're here with today, some of them bangable, not all of them"
>"-went to a bar and the men behind the counter don't check my ID, think i'm 20, yknow"
>"-because the girls I grew up with are all living normal adult lives with children"
>"-no testicles!"
>"-right girls!" *audience clapping*

Thanks for admitting you're a virgin mongoloid, jai.

>landwhales thinking everyone who hates unfunny comedian is a virgin
Oh the irony.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4ZW7TL8Irk

Woman are funny guys, get over it

i'm not a virgin and aside from the outfit that image is /literally me/

Schumer is as funny as testicular cancer but you're still a fat virgin retard on Sup Forums every waking hour for your whole life, Jai.

>not a virgin
>/literally me/

Kek

>Y-YOU MUST BE A VIRGIN! FAT TOO!

Okay, Jai. Whatever you say Jai.

>tfw nobody laughs when i tell jokes about making snow angels in cum

okay

So upset! Actual virgins have to result to calling fellow anonymous imageboard users virgins to gain SOME satisfaction from their miserable lives. Almost as funny as Amy Schumer.

You should realise by now, Jason, that when you get identified and then start callling other people cats/jai/jason/@cloisterwraith it does nothing except confirm your identity and that you are reeeeing.

You sound like you are crying, Jason. Are you ok?

You know you've spotted a virgin when they are constantly calling the other person a virgin.

fucking hell

I hate her face. But I've never seen her stand-up or a movie starring her.
Should I get drunk and high and watch this leather special? It has a solid 3.0 on imdb and I want to understand that whole MUH VAGOINA female comedy stuff.

I'm fucking bawwing my eyes out

We know you're reeing when you start posting from your collection of faces, jason.

Later, you will be bathing in your collection of faeces, again.

her feet look good in them shoes.

Are you having another seizure, jason? Are you pissing your mom's panties, too?

>doesn't autowalk
>is insecure about how he walks

pretty wild gate analysis from someone who can only feel better about himself if someone seems worse off.

For those with bad posture you should be "consciously" walking a lot - leading with your heels and keeping your hips directly under your centre of gravity. Check out the Alexander technique.

>that pic
I am

Some of it is nervous laughter, some group mentality, some because a camera is in their face. And most is people that genuinely think she's funny. They didn't teleport in people that hate her against their will. There's a thing called fans and they most likely paid to be there. Shocker huh?

An asshole is one inch from a vagina. It not getting in there would be the tale to hear.

AHAHAHAHAH OH WOW THE PHARMACISTS WAS LIKE, "YOU'RE A WHORE" AND SHE WAS LIKE, "WAT!?" AND THEN THE CONDOM BROKE AND THEN SHE GOT PLAN B AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO USE THE CONDOM O HAHAH IT'S ALL FUNNY THIS IS THE FUNNY SHOW THANK YOU FOR THE FUNNY ONE

>and they most likely paid to be there. Shocker huh?
Definitely. Can't imagine paying for something that bad.

Would you allow to be her fuck toy for one night? (on a condition that she has fully washed herself and her vagina before sex)

Ironically, her whole act smells like a barnyard animal's cunt.

I'd marry her. I don't know why she scares you faggots so much.

Excatly. She's repulsive, but rich. I would gladly marry her.

I'd love to have a rich wife (even if her vagina smells like farm animal) who supports my lazy ass and all i'd have to do is fuck her couple times a week and tell her how much i love her. She would even take me to varous celebrity events where you can have free food and drinks.

Me right down to the brand of shoes. Not a virgin though.

*gases all of the kikes*

The entire entertainment industry needs to be violently and methodically killed.

fuck off reddit, nobody gives a shit if fat fucks die.

What an utterly pathetic little cunt you are.

well landwhales get railed by niggers all of the time. It's pretty disgusting what those subhumans will do. That's why I hate niggers and will never consider them people no matter how much virtue signalling comes from hollywood.

Nice reeeing, Jason. You'll shit yourself again soon.

No wonder you hate everyone else on earth. You're not only worthless but you're a fucking horrible little shitbag too.

This was honestly quite lame.

Why is she famous? Is this why american comedy is called stupid in the entire world and people really do enjoy this?

We'll see user most of these people were raised by single whore mothers. They learned to hate women in the bitchy ugly way that only other women can.

thanks?

Women aren't funny, that's all there is to understand.

If I'm going down to the shop or somewhere casually, this is literally me minus the problem glasses and I've got brown hair.

Slept with 20+ women. Helps to be 29 and reasonably well off, though.

>government resources are being wasted on triggered niggers.

This is what you get for constantly indulging in lust. This pig whore should have no audience and be in a trailer park, but she thrives in fucking clown world.

DELET REEEEEEEE