I can recite it and I'm not even a fucking American

I can recite it and I'm not even a fucking American.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWJ-6VCoRVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UNDER KEK

I'm 28 years old and I still recite the Pledge every day when I wake up. I have a garrison sized flag on my property

That's fucking disgusting.

I'm literally loling at you in real life!

TelePrompTer?

Is that really how you're supposed to write that?

>Hillary is on CNN pretending to care about vets right now

i used to know it as a kid. at this point i need to think about it and even then i probably only remember 3/4s

kill yourself my man

POO meme aside, Dinesh oughta really run for office one of these days

Get tread on, snek

Really compels you to contemplate.

>POO meme
Indian American are the highest earning income group in the United States, so it would really apply to the curry niggers in their country of origin.

One of the top neocons in the US reduced to a poo in loo meme. This is why I love Sup Forums.

The pledge sounds like some dystopian fascist shit if you ask me.

Fuck off you nonce, nothing wrong with being a patriot.

POO IN LOO

I

>pledging allegiance
>to a flag

I forgot this even existed. I know you kiddos still have to say it every day.

Can anyone post it?

Kill yourself

>there's nothing wrong with being a fanatic about something you had absolutely no control over (you didn't choose to be born in your country)
>there's nothing wrong with feeling pride for achievements you had nothing to do with

Every single patriot I met was a fucking loser retard who had no ambitions of his own.

In Texas, public schools will say the state pledge after the national pledge too. When I moved from TX to CA during high school, I was so surprised that not all states had their own pledges.

I was at the RNC. It was on the teleprompter there too bros.

I pledge allegiance, to the American flag, for which it stands, one nation, under god, indivisible, for liberty, and justice, for all.

Said the toothpaste.

You people are literally 9gag: the country.

I'm not gonna mock you for being an autist, because I know it must be hard to not be able to understand symbolism.

That said I'm surprised they even do it at the DNC. We also did the national and began and ended each session with a prayer. Doubt the dnc does that, at least the latter.

I couldn't do it lol

If you can't recite the pledge then you cannot be considered a real American, I say this without a single shred of irony.

reminder that upside flag just means someone in trouble
and I think that someone is you boy

>complaining about anything on a teleprompter
I know all of the songs I sing on karaoke, I have a screen in case I stumble on a specific preposition & it aids with an established pacing. Not everyone who speaks/performs in front of an audience is a great public speaker. Honestly, this is embarassing to point out as a fault, it just bounces back and looks bad on this brownskin trying to look superior, he ends up looking petty and uninitiated with media. Also he looks brown no matter what, which is bad.

t. a brick in Trump's wall

Fuckin lefties fucked shit up just as I was getting out of school (North Carolina) and they stopped saying the pledge at the start of every school day.

Even if it's at best armband patriotism, it's better than fuckin resenting your country.

same bro:)

There's still a competition between you and Australia to see who has better bantz apparently.

>D'Souza
He is clearly Goan. Portuguese colonization means you learn to poo in loo.

>Hilarious! The Dems have to put the words of the...BUY THE DAMN TREE
youtube.com/watch?v=DWJ-6VCoRVg

>I pledge allegiance to the flag
>AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS

Fucking hell man

Yeah I moved to TX from TN halfway through middle school. When I went in for my first day and we did the Pledge of Allegiance and then they started some other pledge to the Texas flag I was so confused.

I love the pledge for the sole reason that it pisses Atheists off. It never fails to watch them stutter their way through it, anxiously waiting for the "under God" so they can puff their chests out and proudly stay silent while quickly looking around to see if anyone else is doing the same, only to see everyone else having fun.

I always make sure to say "under God" very loudly when I do the pledge in a crowd. If I see anybody refuse to say it I immediately write them off and refuse to have any contact with them. Any further contact with them will always be tainted by the knowledge that they are a marxist faggot atheist cunt.

>there are Americans on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that don't know the Pledge of Allegiance

literal commies

>thinks his ''bantz'' matter when he's the #1 shit posting country

Get back inside your iglo, moosenigger.

I graduated hs two years ago and people just stopped giving a fuck when we recited the pledge in the morning.

*tips fedora*

If true, pathetic.

"I p-pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states....sigh....for which it stands, one nation...[looks around quickly] with liberty and something for all."
-How the Atheist says the pledge.

A FUCKING LEAF
THAT SUCKLES MILK, FROM A BAG

>guy points out the DNC has to display the pledge because the people attending the convention probably don't know it
>better call him a shitskin
>a-also i'm vo-voting for T-Trump n-no bully!

Classic Sup Forums

God i hated doing this in school. At one point a teacher told us that we don't have to pledge but still had to stand so i stopped doing it entirely.

We should have death squads that patrol the country and if you can't recite the pledge or the national anthem then you're lynched

>I pledge alliegance to the flag, of the united states of america, and to the republic which stands a nation under god, indivisible.
>IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK - Eminem
with liberty and justice for all, had to wikipedia that last part.
Funny how I still remember that shit from a song and I'm not even American.

Well maybe people should be deported then. This is how we used to say the pledge in 1899. Now in 2016 every kid is a transgender demisexual nonbinary faggot.

Dude America is founded on nationalistic pride, I fucking love this country and would do anything for it.

>that image
Some memes make themselves.

Man, whatever happened to some real pride in your country

Oops wrong pic.

It's true but every word out said on stage there was teleprompted. It's less about the leader not knowing it and just that for whatever reason they want everything on there.

>calling out shitskins is bad
I'm going to answer your survey on this customer service interaction with all zeroes and ones, Hadji. May you be cursed with a hundred password resets today

Jewish mass media happened.

Literal muslim tier

Good goy: the thread

M-m-muh freedoms.

>Be Godless heathen
>Recite the pledge of allegiance
>Have no problem saying god

This country was founded under people who believed in god. A Christian nation. Only people with sticks up their ass are that butthurt about using god. It's honestly annoying as fuck when the topic comes up.

Although if it was changed to "Allah" I'd probably be mad about it.

>pledging allegiance to your government
Yeah, no. You can love your country while not worshiping it.

Top fucking kek

I'd probably feel that way, too, if my country never accomplished anything.

FINALLY
institutional carte blanche to kill kids
*POP-POP-POP* watching muthafuckin' niglets drop

In that case, Poo in Loo is being disingenuous if the situation was the same at the DemCon. Fuck him.

There's nothing wrong with it you retard. Patriotism makes one care about ones country and more importantly ones fellow countrymen. It makes a person work to better the country and defend it as well, and it makes someone respect the culture and history of their country, and learn about it.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

Had to do that every day in school.

Its cause they just got a bunch of fresh illegals to make the convention seem more brown.

The immigrants who got citizenship learned it during the process.

>American education

If you honestly believe the Netherlands accomplished nothing then you really need to open a history book or two.

A reminder that America came running to Dutch experts when the whole Hurricane Katrina event had happened

Literally not a pledge to the government.

I did too, it's just I'm an old man now. And I'm losing faith in my country doesn't help.

Just open your borders as wide as your asshole and I'm sure you'll turn out fine, you liberal sack of shit.

Get out of my country, slackjaw.

to the flag and the republic. Flag is a representation of what makes up the government, and the republic is the system.

Literally as close as you can get to saying "government"

A simpler time

Holy shit it's literally just like 1984 over there

>Even if it's at best armband patriotism, it's better than fuckin resenting your country.

This ten thousand times over. I wonder who would back getting an entire generation to hate their country, resent their parents, and try to act out in every diabolical way possible..?

Fucking love country , and defend it with my life. Get the fuck out you unpatriotic fucks

Salute fellow ameribro

Did the Republicans?

>America came running to Dutch experts
that's a funny way of putting it, I thought it was
>America re-reads "Hans Brinker & the Hero of Haarlem"

Don't mind that one, probably some Moroccan from fucking Amsterdam if i'm to guess.

It's saying "I'm not a communist faggot"

He says he's of mixed background (like Obama) in his movie

Also Catholic. Def has some KANGZ in him

> British """"humor""""

same, got my kids into the habbit as well.

America has black history month to make dindus feel slightly better about themselves.

Is it a Ben Garrison sized flag though?

I'm just shocked its not in spanish...

I suggest reading on how to lose weight instead, would do you more good

>pledging allegiance to somewhere based solely on the fact that you were born there

Let me remind you that you did not choose to be born wherever the fuck you are. If you are going to pledge allegiance to something, at least decide for yourself what is worth that pledge

>unacceptable behaviour team
top kek

I grew up in Tx, moved out to Nebraska. Asked what the state pledge was, got looked at oddly. Thought every state has a pledge...

>infalliable

>implying a real american would ever pledge their allegiance to an inanimate object