GLC: The Lost Army #5 Storytime

Where Guy keeps stealing John's thunder.

Other urls found in this thread:

www50.zippyshare.com/v/MvxTjeCc/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not that John ever had any thunder.

I'll be sad if Two-Six goes the way of all those dead/missing Lanterns.

John would need some thunder in the first place for Guy to steal it.

this mini was a mistake

That's what I said in next pic.

Previous mini, what was its name... that one was better. At least we had both Krona and Relic doing SCIENCE! This is dull.
And Blackest Knights is literally ugh tier of names.

Is there even a reason to have Simon Baz around at this point? Will he ever get a major role in the DCU?

Silly me, forgot image.

he shares a book and is on the justice league after rebirth

He'd probably have bigger role if JLA was continued. Still, he'll have duo book with Jessica.

Most exciting thing in this storytime

Him and Jessica are the GLs in JL now

That's good to hear. I never thought Hal spiced up the league like the other lanterns.

He and Jessica are also on the jl. With pre Flashpoint superman as new members

Yep, I remembered after I read user's comment. Evil people would say "shilling has no bounds!".

How did Baz returns for Hal Jordan & the GLC post Rebirth? Since he and Jessica are both on Earth and Hal is the only GL in space?

Pre-Flashpoint Supes confimed? New 52 goes way of Dazzler's career?

All will be explained in Rebirth issues.

Ende.
I like Sup Forums's checklist, desu.

Yeah part of jl and trinity is wonder woman and batman being wary of pre Flashpoint because it's some older dude who looks like their friend taking his place

>Where Guy keeps stealing John's thunder.
good

Hope they won't half-ass it.

thank you based mogo

Was Guy always abused as a kid? I didn't think he was on bad terms with his dad? But I can't remember.

Green Lantern Corps - Edge of Oblivion 005 (2016) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www50.zippyshare.com/v/MvxTjeCc/file.html

He was.

That was a big thing for him in the Pre-Flashpoint Universe. Glad to still have him based as hell.

We haven't seen how they get back yet

>Stop fighting and have a conversation
They could do that more often in comics

What the fuck happened to the art?

I almost wish this had been Baz.

I like that it's a part of his story. Worst thing is when a lantern has a fuckton of willpower "just becuase".

boop

I missed a few issues so these guys are the bad guys?

yeah, that was the reveal in #4

bummed I missed it

>You have returned, little warrior

Callback or coincidence. I don't care, I'm taking it that way.

It wasn't just his father. His mom ignored the beatings and his brother was the golden boy also dirty cop of the family and regularly abused him too. It's the reason Guy got the fuck outta Baltimore. He hated his family.

>He hated his family
I recall towards the end of Pre-Flashpoint GL Corps, when one of the criminals that had a particular beef with Guy went after his family.
Guy grabbed Saint Walker, and held onto him the whole way back to Earth until he had a charge of five or six hundred percent, and vaporized the guy in his father's living room leaving nothing but an outlined scorch mark and a confused Blue Lantern.

Did Guy still hate his family then, or did they amend sometime before that?

You're thinking of Third Army or something after Nu52. His only living relative pre-Flashpoint was his mother. Dad died of cancer and Mace was killed by their alien psuedo-brother Dementor.

They better not fucking kill my waifu

she isn't that interesting though so i am worried

just like my mongolian shadow puppet performances