You cant get a real job unless spending thousands on dollars of education while not being able to work full time in a...

>you cant get a real job unless spending thousands on dollars of education while not being able to work full time in a shitty dead end job to support yourself
How society works sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/06/26/vitalik-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most we can hope for is nuclear war.

completely free for me
i'm still failing my courses tho

Just do crime fuck society.

It's just like everything is a made to keep your head of the water just enough that you make it but not enough to not fear being fired

But you still can work part time while studying, r-right?

You literally cant even pay rent and get food at the same time while working part time in Canada. Plus no food stamps so the either have go to a food bank and get expired dog food.

Ya at least in prison they give you free food and shelter right?

H-harsh. Sorry about that.
Anyway, better work a few years, save up and focus then on studying. I know, easier said than done. All of luck to you pal

You're in Canada, which has one of the best paid militaries in the world, you should join up.

My health is fucked up and I dont meet requirements. They wont even take me even if I got drafted.

get osap if you want to go to school
if not just say you have a disability and get odsp while working on the side like my brother (he told them he has social anxiety which is complete and utter shite he's just a lazy fuck)

I live in fucking Alberta. We dont have that commie shit here.

What requirements are you missing? The fitness test is super easy

stop complaining, leafy, i literally get robbed in my uni

Social anxiety is a disability?

Just do the same as gringos, save a bit of money and come study for free in Guadalajara

You are better without a degree than having mexican degree in Canada noone treats that shit seriously.

>get free education in Finland
>you also get paid 600 euros a month for studying
>immigrate to Canada and enjoy higher wages and lower taxation

Yeah, but you don't get any money. IIRC, you would get about $800/month total, and you can't save money or else they might kick you out of the program. And if you have more than 6k saved up, you're not eligible.

>lower wages and same taxes except no returns
Fixed for you.

>tfw I can study in a university in Finland, live in my own apartment and not need to take any debt, work or get help from my parents.

If you said this to me in real life, I'd beat the crap out of you. Watch it, bro.

Realistically, how do you get these benefits? What exactly do they ask from you? Driver's license? Passport? Let's say a Croat wants to study for free in Finland, can he just pretend that he's Finnish and get free uni?

Your income tax is significantly lower and wages are better at well-paid jobs.

"No"

have you thought of white collar crime? scamming people is easy. spread rumors that some CEO died then short that stock. profit.

Like all my tax dollars go to q*ebec so pierre can get free shit while I toil away my life.

>germany
>wanna study in university?
>only ways are debt with the bank or some govt. bucks, which you have to pay 50% back ofc
>govt. bucks are basically:
>"your parents earn too much? sry no € for u"
>"oh you are living under minimum? sry you have to be minimum to get support"

I envy the NL, Finland or Denmark systems.
Basically study what you like, how you like and be supportive.
But why doing that if you can give brown people money, money then just to get them out of the country desu

Convince 20 people that a stock owned by millions might drop? Great idea.

Every EU citizen can go to another EU country and get the education for the same prize as natives, thus Finnish schools are free for example Croats too. They used to be free for all, but now there are tuition fees for non-EU-students.

Same here

well you need to convince millions somehow
it happened before

You don't have electronic national ID cards in Canada?

>Let's say a Croat wants to study for free in Finland, can he just pretend that he's Finnish and get free uni?
He doesn't have to pretend anything since EU citizens have to be treated like locals.

I'm having the same problem. If I want to finish my shitty degree, debt. If I want to learn a trade? debt and $12/hr for 5 years. Not to mention if I'm going to school for something, I have to work part time. And you cannot fucking live on part time salary.

People have google. Your scam assumes everyone is literally retarded.

>"your parents earn too much? sry no € for u"
No, it's : your parents are supposed to help you and if they don't you can sue them.

That's why he works under the table

So if I had a EU passport, I could get free education and $600/month by going to Finland? That sounds too good to be true. They don't check residency history?

There's no way you're convincing enough people. Your strategy might work with penny stocks or shitcoins, but not with large companies.

So any Romanian can get into Finnish university for free?

yes. if you make 5000€ a month in Finland your income tax is already about 40%. Wage differences are the smallest in the world here, so of course in Canada, your well-paid jobs have better wages.

Where?

>So if I had a EU passport, I could get free education
yes
>$600/month
no, our social benefits are only for Finnish citizens (and now our left is trying to get them for illegal immigrants (fake refugees and so on, too, and probably will succeed)

fortune.com/2017/06/26/vitalik-death/

Who in the world is drawing their parents to the court. Especially if they can potentially pay in theory but in reality wouldn't have much left for themselves to survive properly. Everyone knows that. Not every parents earn together 4000+/month.

No, social benefits are excluded in some way, but you could study anywhere in the EU, even countries where it's free or mostly free. Some even have English-language programs.

Then I don't understand why any Canadian/American with a EU passport would study in their own country.

But then I'd have to pay for housing/food/etc. out of pocket, right?

Shit is getting bad out there guys. Too many people, not enough jobs. Everyone has a degree. The jobs don't pay shit, but costs of living are skyrocketing. I don't know man its not looking good. I get told to learn a trade, I look into them and they're all expensive, take a long time to learn and I'd have to move far away. What would I do to support myself while learning? Its not looking good over here guys.

>and you can't save money or else they might kick you out of the program. And if you have more than 6k saved up, you're not eligible

if you dont lie about being broke then you're the hugest retard on planet Earth and dont deserve benefits
this world will chew you and eat you alive if you dont fight tooth and nail for your own well being

My best friend did exactly that because they were also pocketing his Kindergeld.

1 year ago you could have come here and started studying for free, but now it's too late.

You know they check your bank info, right? And if you withdraw all your money from the bank, they'll ask where it went.

buddy up the road's a contractor so he just does stuff with him

protip: move to a second-tier city in the Bible belt where you can survive on $15/hr. half the people complaining about high cost of living are living in places like San Francisco where you have to have 5 roommates to survive on $9999/mo
there are studio apartments in north Georgia for $400/mo, but they do have a state income tax
that's why you dont have thousands in the bank in the first place if you're looking for benefits. You can come up with infinite excuses as to where it "went" if anyone asks. "Woman" is plenty good enough excuse

Everyone who studies enough gets "opintotuki" (student benefit) here regardless of how much they have money, we only have limits ho you can earn per month when you are having opintotuki. We have other social benefits that are kinda meant for people who don't have any other income, and for that, they check your bank account that you don't really have money. Generally speaking, in Finland you usually make more money as unemployed than doing shitty jobs.

I'm in FL right now (not miami) rent for a studio apartment is $850/mo. To move to georgia, id have to land a job first. And how do I land a job 6 hours away?

also a $15/hr job in the bible belt is like the same as a $75,000 a year job in other places. You gotta be very qualified to make $15/hr in georgia.

how does society function if nobody wants to do shitty jobs? that seems so wrong. the poor are leaching off the rich and so nobody is poor and nobody's rich? so it is beneficial to not try hard because what's the point. interesting. not saying i don't believe it can work but just weird.

>how does society function if nobody wants to do shitty jobs?
People want because of our high work ethics. The problem in the future is that the unemployment rate among our Muslim immigrants is about 70%.

I get paid to study plus free tuition and I still fail all the fucking time.

Just get a job at Amazon, faggot.

Yes, you do.

You know the saddest thing truly is that Americans really have been indoctrinated into believing college is supposed to cost thousands of dollars or a broken arm is supposed to cost 100k in treatment.

>leeching
Which systems resembles more a meritocracy? The one where everyone gets the same starting assistance, no matter the background or the one where some are already born with a silver spoon in their mouth and others completely removed from any change of making it?

And it's also a cultural thing, in Finland unemployed people and laziness are generally despised.

working is a benefit by itself.

...yikes

college is expensive yes, $$$ for a broken arm is a meme.
and neither has anything to do with my question to the finns. you sound like you want to add something to the conversation yet you are just baiting. but the funny thing is i do believe that college needs to be expensive. otherwise you will have a bunch of unemployed people with worthless diplomas.

Oh you passed all subjects?

Well, you need to spend the next half year writing a completely pointless thesis that we didn't train you for and no one will ever read and many students choke on for no reason.

the problem you have is that because your loans are guaranteed by the state (am I right?), the risk for the student is too low, which raises the tuitions ofc too high, if schools can freely set the price for education.

not sure what you mean, a loan is a loan, yes it is easy to get a loan, the interest is pretty low. higher than yours of course, but otherwise isn't it the same concept? again the idea itself is not bad, but stupid people get themselves into too much debt, true. if you major in STEM or medicine you will be fine. but if you are doing social studies then change your mind and decide to major in parks and recreation you will end up in a huge debt and no chance to get a job. and it is your fault. the american system gives you more rope to hang yourself. there are many examples of that, not just college. people have to make right decisions all the time. those who do tend to do well. but if you fuck up, nobody is going to bail you out. unless you are trump. then the russians will help you.

If the state would not guarantee your loans, people would be more afraid of taking large loans and that would force the schools to lower their tuitions. Ofc someone pays for the education, the student himself or taxpayers, and I think that it doesn't really matter, who actually pays for it unless the education remains efficient.

>get meme degree
>never find a decent job

>tfw did my studies in one of the best engineering schools of the country
>600€ a year

Parents paid for my med school.

I know that feel.

>parents couldn't financially support me for uni
>part-time jobs aren't paying shit, aren't really part time either (paid for 4-6 hours, work 8-10 irl)
>had to drop out
>caught in the poverty trap
t-thanks for the free education

bump because I hate it when I kill threads.