Britbong living in the states here. Haven't had Been to a Greggs in about a decade. Is it still as good as I remember...

Britbong living in the states here. Haven't had Been to a Greggs in about a decade. Is it still as good as I remember, or has it gone to shit like everything else in Britain?

got called a racist at greggs

greggs was always shit but I am partial to a good cheese and bacon slice

>larping yanks

What for?

Used to get a bean and cheese pastie every day before work, tbqh

Not larping mate

was being racist

yeah you are please stop
it's incredibly embarrassing

>every day
that's disgusting and you really ought to visit your parents occasionally

i only know 1 brit irl and he got so much pussy in high school. IT'S NOT FAIR

I'd challenge you to work next to a Greggs and resist getting one. My parents are also dead mate.

Sorry to hear that

I went to the UK this year and didn't get to try Greggs. What did I miss?

I've heard their pastries will burn your bellend

more likely the other end

Do you still have your foreskin though? That's the important question. I heard american are vicious and way too curious about british men's foreskin and often will try anything to forcefully strip british men so they can proceed to check the foreskin of their poor victim of weapon of mass destruction. Be careful, lad.

imagine sex in your mouth

Mate, until recently, being circumcised in Britain was fairly common, especially among the upper classes. I'd say at least 1/2 of my schoolmates were.

haha indeed who hasn't had the ol' snippy-pip from nurse pibblesbottom, am i right fellow britbong?

I like the yum yum things they sell. Ate them every morning while I was in England. One of the few things outside of a pub I found eatable.

>not sausage bean and cheese

Alright Muhammad

That's the same one.

Tried the pulled pork melt recently. Top-tier stuff.

bump