>liberals and atheists will defend murdering babies

Fucking sicko FUCKS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0luPiZg5wIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genopolitics
spot.colorado.edu/~heathwoo/Phil160,Fall02/thomson.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=T5OWyBmfhY4
youtube.com/watch?v=bvL_DGjGuhA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3108038/Baby-girl-abandoned-woods-covered-ants-bitten-worker-stumbled-Russia.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/russian-cat-called-masha-saves-baby-abandoned-in-the-cold-9983367.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They will claim those aren't babies to begin with.

Yea, and oppose the "science" that they pretend they love so much? They are sick FUCKS who like to murder humans they don't find convenient for their lazy lifestyles.

To be fair, if it wasn't so heavily used by uneducated and useless minorities, I would ban it

>liberals and shitskins killing their own offspring
>anything but the greatest thing ever

this

youtube.com/watch?v=0luPiZg5wIA

>shitskins even living in white countries to begin with

Abortion hurts whites the most you stupid good goy fucktards. Non-whites shouldn't even be here so stop attacking the wrong issue. How you can support murdering babies is still sick as fuck because I don't see you trying to stop white abortions either.

Libtards don't wanna accept that the founder of planned parenthood was a white supremacist

Is the world at risk of running out of people?

I couldn't give less of a fuck.

The world is at risk of running out of white people.

Running out of white people, yes. Yeez can't believe how much of an edgelord goy you are, fucking sicko.

>Abortion hurts whites by killing niggers in the womb
What a waste of good trips.

Whites have birthrates below the replacement level because of abortion. Without abortion whites would not be declining.

Niggers & spics still reproduce in massive numbers DESPITE abortion. At least we'd stand a chance with abortion being illegal. And remember, non-whites shouldn't even LIVE in white countries to begin with. It's separate and important problem as well.

I admit that my motive for not opposing abortion is not wanting the black population to increase.

I'm 10000% for 1st and the first half of the 2nd trimester abortions. Only 3rd should be forbidden imo. I like the death penalty too though.

>"they're trying to take away my reproductive rights!!!!"
Every time they talk about reproductive rights,this is what they're talking about.

So it's alright if children of groups you don't like get aborted?

Yes.

This shit is so sickening, looks like a scene from a shitty anime.

I agree with this.

>Whites have birthrates below the replacement level because of abortion
>Niggers & spics still reproduce in massive numbers DESPITE abortion
>At least we'd stand a chance with abortion being illegal
Are you retarded?

Yes. No sense in interrupting the enemy when they are making a mistake.

Looks like a negro baby, so this is ok.

But shitskins are here.

>How you can support murdering babies
Because the people who get abortions are usually leftists and since genopolitics en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genopolitics are a thing, them killing their offspring means less leftists in the future.

I don't care for leftists because they're traitors, so why do you?

Yes of course.

This is why I can't take these discussions seriously.

Why are abortions up to a certain point fine?

Good to see there's a principle or value behind your reasoning.

I think abortion should be legal if birth puts the mother's life at risk, illegal otherwise. Maybe legal for retard babies too so they die off instead of living a life of resource-wasting.

Whites would be above the replacement level if abortion was illegal, sicko.

Before the certain point it's not really a baby, just a clump of cells.

"""""murdering""""" a fetus is pretty bad i admit. its like a mixture of destroying a barbie doll and having your tonsils removed

That's a fucking ayy lmao. Who cares?

Early-term, yes. Midterm, yes. Late-term, only if mother's life is at risk. It's pretty simple. Before that point a fetus is just a clump of cells that vaguely resemble a human.

Of course, there are retarded fucks who think that the moment sperm meets egg, BAM, legitimate human baby.
it goes without saying that all the actual children and babies dying of starvation mean next to nothing to them. Or the adults for that matter, either.

And where do you think niggers would be, retard?

>answering my yes/no question with a yes/no answer is why I can't take these discussions seriously

Maybe you should abstain from these discussions then?

>Daughter gets pregnant with non white man.
>Abort the abomination.

Theists BTFO

After a certain point it's also a clump of cells. My point would be that if left alone, that first clump will develop into a complete human child. Who gives anyone the right to interrupt that, save for the first reason mentioned?

how many weeks is that?

We must appease the Old Gods, user, or face ruin. Our advancement as a questioning, curious creature was not the one true God's will.

Im conservative and I heavily support it.

Woman needs to be able to control her destiny. And there is no right to life. You're not alive until you're born. There is no guarantee about that.

Life is a privledge.
Your mother doesnt have to give it to you.
She doesnt have to risk her life for you.
And she can always have another kid.

In my country women get 40 years for abortions, even suspicious miscarriages

Stop putting atheists in the same boat as sjw retards. Me not believing in dog doesn't change my political opinion and believe that abortion should be illegal unless it was rape or the baby is heavily deformed or suffers from any other illness that will affect it's life.

Abortion is nothing but a way out ticket for irresponsible woman.

ffuck you baby

So where do you draw the line?
When the fetus develops a nervous system system?
That happens pretty early on at the end of week 4,
which is also the minimal amount of time you need to wait before a safe abortion
There has to be some line otherwise you might as well call your every fap a genocide

>abortion being illegal
Sure worked great when Ceausescu did it.

>Abortion is nothing but a way out ticket for irresponsible woman
You say it like it's a bad thing that irresponsible women aren't raising more children.

>Who gives anyone the right to interrupt that, save for the first reason mentioned?

Every government that allows abortion.
Every government that has no feasible way to stop people from getting abortions in case it doesn't allow them.

8 Billion people say:

Living here's a fucking privledge.
Stay the fuck off our planet, we got here first.

arent these photos of miscarriages though?

Yes.

In 1967, Nicolae Ceaușescu, in an attempt to boost the country's population, made abortion illegal and introduced Decree 770 to reverse the very low birth rate and fertility rate. Mothers of at least five children would be entitled to significant benefits, while mothers of at least ten children were declared heroine mothers by the Romanian state. Few women ever sought this status; instead, the average Romanian family during the time had two to three children (see Demographics of Romania).

The government also targeted rising divorce rates and made divorce much more difficult—it was decreed that a marriage could be dissolved only in exceptional cases. By the late 1960s, the population began to swell. In turn, a new problem was created by child abandonment, which swelled the orphanage population (see Cighid). Transfusions of untested blood led to Romania accounting for many of Europe's pediatric HIV/AIDS cases at the turn of the 21st century despite having a population that only makes up around 3% of Europe's total population.

>children
"
People used to be ashamed. Today, a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' -- or men or whatever you call them now.
"
Children, or whatever you may call them.

You're worse than Mexicans though.

Cighid is probably the most infamous children's home in Romania. It won notoriety in March 1990 shortly after the fall of Nicolae Ceaușescu's regime.

In 1966, the regime of Nicolae Ceaușescu decreed a ban on contraception and abortion with the aim of increasing Romania's population. At the age of three years the children were medically examined. Disabled and orphaned children were in huge numbers brought into homes like Cighid or psychiatric hospitals, where they lived under inhumane conditions.

The children's home Cighid, near the Hungarian border, was discovered in spring 1990 by western reporters. The pictures of sick and malnourished children were published in many newspapers and were shown on many TV stations around the world. Observers described the sight of Cighid with terms like "Child Gulags" or "the Romanian Euthanasia Program".

Charities from America and Western Europe contributed massively to an aid programme which saw Cighid improved. Many of the children being held at Cighid were adopted by Western European families.

As a libertarian I should believe in the right for women to do as they wish with their body.
But I should also defend the right of that baby to live, grow, and shitpost on Sup Forums. Just like the rest of us.
It's a shitty dillemma.

Quick show of hands, how many of you support gun rights? How many of you think that banning guns is pointless because criminals would get them anyway?

>Who gives anyone the right to interrupt that
The mother's right to her own body. This isn't even a question of whether the fetus is human or not; you can give it full human rights and it doesn't change the situation. In a conflict between two people, the one whose right to self-ownership is being ifringed takes precedence.

In this case, the fetus is not entitled to inhabit the mother without the mother's permission. To say otherwise is to declare the mother's right to body null. If you invite me to your house, do I get to own the house for as long as I'm inside it? Even if you change your mind once I start breaking furniture and shitting on the carpets? If I have brittle bone disease and there is no way of physically removing me from the house without causing severe injury or death from internal bleeding, do you have to feed and comfort me so long as I choose to stay in your house?

And keep in mind, that was just an approximate analogy. Someone being in your house is not even as serious an issue as someone living in your body.

A classic philosophical essay on the subject:
spot.colorado.edu/~heathwoo/Phil160,Fall02/thomson.htm

WHY MOMMY
WHY

I'm atheist and I'm against abortion unless the mother was raped and/or she's in risk of dying

youtube.com/watch?v=T5OWyBmfhY4
Results of anti-abortion laws.

Killing them before they're born is more humane than letting them grow up with a single mother/ druggie parents

#allbabiesmatter

Doesn't matter if it's black, arab, white, or whatever. I would rather have a child suffer at the hands of incompetent, impoverished parents than be denied the wonder this world has to offer them.

>22 weeks

How the fuck is that legal. Here 12 weeks is the max and some cases they wont even let you do it.

Anglo Christians care about fetuses. Lets give them a round applause. *CLAP CLAP* I do wonder if CDU will arrest those terrorists in Germany killing/raping real people or will they open up borders for more exploitation, drop some more bombs in middle east so they keep coming more, etc...

youtube.com/watch?v=bvL_DGjGuhA

Moloch posters? On my Sup Forums? REEEEEEEEEE

Yet its ok for the death penalty?

> Born on American soil
> Mother is a junkie
> Dad is nog and already on the run
> Live in the hood
> Every day is shit
> Nothing to do besides crime and drugs
> Get girl pregnent because she paid for drugs with sex
> Run away like your father
> Get shot because you bought skittles in the wrong store
> What a wonderful world

>swedes will defend trading your sovereignity for Somali cock
wew lad

still above just like are now, stupid jew fuck.

I love this pic lmao
>63 million aboriginals
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because say there was a mistake. Say a condom broke. Say the guy was an ass and didn't pull out. Etc. Do you want a baby to grow up in a home that isn't ready to support it?

No death penalty in Europe

There's a difference between aborting an innocent babby and a 37 year old rapist murderer. The older gent had time to learn.

>This isn't even a question of whether the fetus is human or not; you can give it full human rights and it doesn't change the situation. In a conflict between two people, the one whose right to self-ownership is being ifringed takes precedence.

Can't this argument extend to some shitty territory though? Then the mother (Or the father for that matter) has the right to kill the baby after conception as well. They have the right to kill the child for a great number of years after conception.

Death penalty removes unused humans. Abortion gets rid of potential customer(Christian, drug user, worker ant), so it's bad. But when Arabs don't want to gib oil or natural resources then their lives are worth less than 1 fetus, because hospitals full of Arab children aren't giving any money to Christian church in USA or buying their drugs.

Calm the fuck down swedecuck lmfao it's not like it affects you.

I am an atheist and I think women should be sterilized after their second abortion.

I also think abortions should not be carried out if the fetus is over 90 days old.

>Its only a lump of flesh, its not a person
>Every person is a lump of flesh
>Liberals and atheists dont believe people exist.
>Liberals and athiests dont believe in God, Science or even what they see in the mirror.
>They believe in nothing.

Would you rather be dead than grow up in a shitty home or foster care?

Christ, Sup Forums really is a cesspool full of tryhard edgy children. I feel offended that some people mistake you for conservatives.

A good sacrifice to Satan and Moloch

Once the baby is born it's no longer inside the metaphorical "house".

They have started claiming newborn babies aren't morally babies yet, either. Europe is pushing for post birth abortions. Guess who is behind it.

Also
>Indians
>Aboriginals
>Africans
>Chinese
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Indian Famine
>Communists
>Illegals in Europe
And nothing of value was lost.

Not a single source on that picture.

>innocent
Original sin. It's not innocent. If you're pretending to be religious at least do it correctly.

chuj ci w oko jebana kurwa z twiego ruchu

just call it a late contraception. You're a borderline vegan if you can't even put down a few unborn fetuses on a biological level equal to mole.

Maybe see it formt his perspective: There's a difference in deleting your recently created hardcormode characted yourself, than when your highlevel hardcoremode character in your favorite RPG is suddenly killed in anger by some fucktard.

I use your qoutes to troll russian feminist whores )

>has the right to kill the baby after conception as well
No. Recall, we are giving the baby full human rights. Once it is viable, there is no longer any potential infringement on the mother's right to her body. The parents would have the right to abandon their child (and many do through the process of adoption, with a very small and shitty minority who outright toss them in a dumpster), but they would not have the right to murder it. Similarly, the child would have no obligation to remain with its parents if it chose not to.

Well at least you stayed in Poland, unlike many other Polish "conservatives" who rather work for foreigners so Poland starves more. Well if you really are Polish. But please tell me how praying to foreign country's god makes you a conservative? Jesus isn't a native, just a dune nigger.

Meh the child is not wanted so it's just gonna grow up with a shitty life or be given away anyway, and it's mostly dumbasses and/or minorities as well.

Define babies and define what is considered alive?

I view myself as being pro choice since a baby is a parasite until it develops awareness of its surroundings. Until that point, it is reliant on its mother who determines whether it should live or die.

The only argument I hear against this position is

>but what if YOUR mother decided you should die!
Avec des si, on mettrai paris on bouteille. It does not matter.
My awareness of the world had not developed and so it wouldn't have made a difference if I were removed before I gained awareness.
Destroying someone's awareness of the world is murder, and that I do not advocate.

This whole pro choice, pro life argument is so boring.

Are these cells niggers or not? I have to decide to feel bad or not.

Anglocanada just shouldn't exist, prove me wrong, kurwa.

this is a really good point.

>muh feels tier post

Are you even trying?

>Guess who is behind it.
Russians?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3108038/Baby-girl-abandoned-woods-covered-ants-bitten-worker-stumbled-Russia.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/russian-cat-called-masha-saves-baby-abandoned-in-the-cold-9983367.html

It's not about value, it's about hypocrisy, we pretend we care about human life, but we actually care more about those retarded children being a constant burden, since that's how hospitals really make money, caring for retards and giving them 200 operations.

We should just let the Russians fuck you, would likely only need one tank.

>The parents would have the right to abandon their child (and many do through the process of adoption

Right, never mind. Also hadn't noticed your link, it might clear things up.

They think "cluster of cells" (