You're not part of Weird Twitter, are you?

You're not part of Weird Twitter, are you?

>Ifunny

If I was a mod I'd ban you

I was a part of it back in 2013. It was trendy for a while but there's a formula to it and you eventually realize that all the jokes are predicated on the same things (late 90s video games, dad's "just not getting it," and social anxiety). It got old after a while.

just wanted to find an example

>wanting to associate with a bunch of SomethingAwful/FYAD ultracuck numale feminist internet-""""""celebrity""""""" has-beens
Rather pound nails through my dick desu

Twitter is absolute garbage. I only use it follow about 40 news organizations and about ~50 journalists and pundits of varying ideology, who I've found to be fair and consistent in their points of view.

I follow RT, ConflictNews and the Donald. Don't need more

Luigi on dolphin dasher was my main after pic related

>tfw this installment is underrated

the fuck is wrong with picking mario?
He's THE dude in mario kart, golf and smash bros

>Dems assblasted that Republicans pick winners.

Nothing new here. Go vote for Jill Stein you limp wristed faggots.

I used to think SA/FYAD was so based back in the day... oh how the mighty have fallen. How the hell did they fall for the SJW meme? (or did they create it?)

>Mario on smash bros
>not Fox
Shiggy diggy

>having sex with black men
you're free to make that choice, queer.

>'Mario is the generic pick' meme
>literally every single time I play Mario Kart/Smash/etc. with people Mario is completely ignored and people have hissyfits over who gets to play Luigi and Donkey Kong

marios a winner

But you basically just described the entire Internet. It all moves in a stereotypical pattern, then gets old very quickly.

Mario is the boring pick.

Anything is better than Mario, especially in Smash where you could be picking wizard-hat Pikachu.

>not picking toad

Fucking trash

You're right, it's the nature of fads and fleeting interests. Weird Twitter is no different from any of that. Some (some) legitimate comedic talent overlooked by a sea of knockoffs looking for attention for their online alter ego.

party hat cmon bro

in Double-Dash, taking Peach and Daisy gave you near immunity to turtle shells and banana peels, all Mario and Luigi got were more shells

>being on Weird Twitter
>implying I kiss Zoe Quinn's/Chelsea Van Valkenburg's whore ass
never ever, senpai-a-lam

Trump is the guy who picks Mario while this nu-male picks some lame girl character and specs everything out for max acceleration/speed/etc, but then still loses to Trump because of a blue shell

>OMG THIS GAME IS SO GAY. I WAS IN THE LEAD FOR MOST OF THE RACE WTF

Uh oh looks like I'm in that weird part of Sup Forums.

>he doesn't play as Mario

He's low key the perfect balance of speed and maneuverability