Why are gingers so fucking ugly?

Why are gingers so fucking ugly?
What a fucking abomination of the white race, jesus christ.

At least we're white

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>the hot ginger girl in my class won't fuck me

Ok Lee Chang, go fuck off and play Pokemon GO now.

>says the leaf.
My father married a Canadian woman and all of her daughters friends where obsessed with meeting me because I'm ginger. Kind of sad that I'm someone's fetish. How does it feel knowing in 5 years time ill be stealing your non ginger women?

they are hot desu

At least I was born with a soul.

We don't cast a wide net, but the chicks who are into redheads are REALLY into redheads

Red head is the purest form of Aryan.

The Anglo hates the Aryan man. Anti-redhead lies are progagated by whom?

You guessed it. The eternal Anglo?

SMASH ANGLO LIES.

>gingers are ugly
>posts good looking one
Ginger detected

>tfw girls loved my ginger hair all the way through high school and beyond because of people like Rupert Grint and Ed Sheeran

When are you going to give up your women and submit to the BOC? (big orange cock)

I think i went to school with that guy.

Either that or they all look alike.

>this

>BPC
big pale cock, since its the pubes that are
Red

He's not that ugly. He'd be a good looking dude if he had more melanin.

Surely you could have found a better example.

Yeah it is bizarre. Like I'm essentially a fetish. It feels awful

Because they remind you of the smallness of your penis, OP. It's about time you followed the fine example of your leader and learned about rainbows.

too bad about his facial hair genetics. woulda been a fierce looking dude. hes still qt tho

>intellectual discussion

> This is Sup Forums

ISHYDATT

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SAY THAT TO MY GINGER FACE IRL I FUCKING DARE YOU FAGGOT KEK BITCH ILL TELEPORT BEHIND YOU AND THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY

>tfw I will never get bullied for ginger pubes again
Why did you make this thread, its triggering me

Stop being a faggot and take advantage of it.