Hows my map lads?

Hows my map lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/states/state/nv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fantasy. Well done.

That's Nate Silver's map, isn't it? I more or less agree with it but Trump can also take Wisconsin, Michigan, Colorado, New Mexico, Oregon, Virginia, Connecticut and Maine.

Michigan will be a surprise for clinton

Trump will never win Florida or Virginia.
Keep dreaming.

You basically just ripped it off from the current 538 dot com projection and then decided VA for the dems to make it look like you put some original thought into it.

Or Georgia or South Carolina...

Trump ain't winning Nevada with all the Hispanics here.

Connecticut fag here, Connecticut could go trump, but probably won't because of the kikes in southern ct

Nate Silver has already confirmed that Donald Trump loses 10 to 1 times in every election simulator. Perhaps if you Trumpfags took of your bias goggles you'd see that he has absolutely no chance.

Sowwy, no luck for you :)

Co is a Bernout state that hates Clinton. If anything, Co will go Stein or Johnson. Same with Oregon.

>South Carolina

You mean North Carolina don't you? NCbro here, it's funny how often people get the 2 places confused. South Carolina is the more red state, North Carolina, has a lot of transplants and things from the northeast states (my parents were among them so yeah I'm part yankee) so it's closer to a purple state. We also have right now a lot of the possible fallout from things like the HB2 law and the moving of the NBA Allstar game that could affect things in favor of either side. Things are still up in the air.

most are illegal though, they dont vote (unless dems get their way)

thats actually old data, he has Trump winning now

>election simulator
I'm sure that took into account the revelations Putin is bringing us about hillary and the Meme magic trump is using at his disposal.

Yea he is.Unless Cubans are as filthy as Mexicans and with to identify as such.

No, they're not. 59% of Hispanics here are native-born.

pewhispanic.org/states/state/nv/

>Colorado
>New York
>Virginia
>California
>blue

These maps continually remind me how embarrassed I am to be from Minnesota.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Trump owns Florida, we despise Killary more than anyone.

Children of illegals should still be illegal! Fuck this stupid law!

What makes you think they will go red?

>Iowa
>Nevada

Other than that I wouldn't be surprised.

This is my completely unironic prediction. Didn't even know it was a tie till I looked up.

I love this pasta tbqh famm

Not as bad as you might think, there are clearly worse states.

Literally what would happen if the election was today. But Hilldog still has months to recover and Trump will be hard-pressed to keep this momentum and enthusiasm alive.

>EVERY swing state red
>barely wins
trump is fucked

A tie would be the ultimate twist ending to the political shitstorm that has been this election.

both are leaning trump right now in the polls

NC. You were red both Obama elections. You'll be red this time too.

north florida is a lock for the donald.
south florida is a toss up.

Um NC went blue in 08 bro. Yeah it went back to red in 12 but it was really close in both cases.