Media too lazy to do their own work

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/

Someone posted a list of the DNC emails here and what the good ones where. Someone from this site straight up lifted that list and used it to publish their story.

That story is now linked to the front page of drudge. Good job Sup Forums. Now even the media are stealing our hard work.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-Sup
infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/
infowars.com/fbi-source-clinton-foundation-can-bring-down-entire-government/\
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure why this needed its own thread when you could have put this in the DNC email leak thread....

But what the fuck am I looking at in that pic?

What kind of fruit is that?

Is it real?

Your alien squash pomegranates have no power here, OP

It's a horned melon. They taste like lemon and cucumber combined but look like pomegranates. Very weird fruit. Got it at Von's

Here's another picture of it

Looks like it'd be disgusting and gooey, like aloe vera

horned melon
shit name for a cool fruit

>look like pomegranates

what fcuking planet are you from

>make a thread about a serious occurrence
>put a pic of an interesting fruit
>thread is derailed
Such is life here on Sup Forums

Interesting. I have to see if I can get that here.

I'm referencing the actual seeds. When they're in your mouth they feel and taste like pomegranate.

Wtf is that seasoning and used for?

What a shock, everyone does it, Milo, Stefan.

Everyone does it, everyone of these people lift info from Sup Forums but a very small amount of them admit it.

NEETs are the new journalists and they do it for free.

Tell us about the fruit
Why does it have spikes?

>make a thread about some shit I am too bored of to even read
>put a pic of a fruit that is more interesting than the topic for no reason
>thread is derailed
How does this happen Sup Forums?

>That story is now linked to the front page of drudge. Good job Sup Forums. Now even the media are stealing our hard work.

There isn't anything we can do about that. Sup Forums is open to anyone even the media.

This isn't some sort of super sekrit club anymore like it was in the early days of Sup Forums.

Hispanics love chili and lime on their fruit.

I'm not a big fan of it, unless it's those fruit popsicles that they sell with the chili seasoning. Goddamn, those are great.

how does it taste? And where would I get some?

They've been doing that for a long time. They know that we are a crowd-sourced intelligence agency.

Infowars does it so fucking much they've got Alex saying "cuck" on air.

infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-Sup Forums-troll-campaign-by-peeing-themselves/

infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

infowars.com/fbi-source-clinton-foundation-can-bring-down-entire-government/\

not a new thing bud

This is not a phenomenon exclusive to Sup Forums even in the slightest.

Is it easier to dissect than a pomegranate?

Disgusting.

When will we make false info on purpose so we can find out which media are willingly taking our shit as gospel? Make embarrassments out of them, humiliate them

In all fairness I was the OP who posted that list. I just copypasta'd from /The_Donald

we do it SO THEY WILL USE IT

>WE WANT THEM TO KNOW

fucking idiot

i was at santa monica and there was a paco walking around selling huge sticks of fruit with chili and lime on them

amazing stuff

Go fuck a dog Mr Canadian shill.

>stealing

Does Sup Forums actually WANT to be credited by the MSM? That just brings more attention from the normies.

They sell them at my local super market year round. I'm surprised anyone buys them.

It's what makes it special and real OP.
Sup Forumss work on the Drudge Report is priceless.

first of all this isn't new
second of all Sup Forums doesn't need more credit and traffic
third of all who gives a shit? it's not like what they stole is wrong or misinformation

fake a leak

Hahhaha. I'm just glad we stay in the shadows.

An orange that's been hijacked with ayy lmao rna

this is brilliant.

Sup Forums psy-op is best psy-op

You didn't do shit, cunt

.t paid #mentallyHill

Seasoning is good. It's just a simple chili and dry lime mix.

a delicius fruit.

That green stuff is the edible part and taste like cucumber with a hint of lemon.

Yeah, wanting to keep relevant information all in the same place instead of scattered all over the catalog sure is something a shill would do, faggot.