Globalism only for whites and asians(no jews or niggers/sandniggers)

Am I wrong to think that globalism would be the best thing if there were no blacks jews and sandniggers and if so how can we achieve it?

wow not even one reply

Pity Bumb
We still have our countries and their History and to throw that all away...I just don't agree with it and anyway Asians and Whites can still act like Niggers, sand coons and kikes.

the European Union wasn't even a good idea.
How can globalism be better?

>and their History and to throw that all away
Thats why if its only white and asian there will be no dirty tricks like the jews and niggers/sandniggers do

yes it will be

based

>How can globalism be better?

It really can be better if we go full redpilled and communist. That said no corporate leeches, politicians and subhumans.

Exactly but I have no idea how this can start.It obviously have to start small but have no idea what can trigger it because the only right now we have against them is fascism and nat soc.

bwoump

>the only right now we have against them is fascism and nat soc

Yep, we need a new paradigm. Something bullet proof, something based on truth and reasoning. Something scientific.

The closest thing is technocracy buy it's being exploited heavily from the same shills that are pushing for global corporatism liberalism and marxism for the masses.

bqw0eqw[e

Diversity is Multiculturalism is Globalism is Communism is Rothschild Zionism is Judaism.

Worry about your own race and culture, which provides a structural example for how others should take pride in their own and preserve their own culture if it's worth preserving or adopt ours if it's better.

>Communism is Rothschild Zionism is Judaism.
Thats why I said without any jews.If you remove them there will be no obstacles for a friendly relationship between whites and asian and even other nonwhites(but only at range of course).
>Worry about your own race and culture, which provides a structural example for how others should take pride in their own and preserve their own culture if it's worth preserving or adopt ours if it's better.
But the way things are going soon europe might be gone and if ww3 start asians will win no matter what unless they get nuked to oblivion.

The only other race, besides my own white race, that I think are worthy of life are Asians.

The rest of the races can die.

Exactly!Sometimes I think Indians could also be but they got so overpopulated and now its just joke tier country otherwise they had really interesting culture and were quite smart while not act like niggers and jews

Well there is accelerationism which I think its quite interesting because it will make people do what is best for them after it happens
not acting*

bwqe[poewtew(saying bump doesnt bump the thread for some reason)

berbreqweqwqswq

Can someone just hit me with the whole jew redpill?

Are you that new?

Have lurked here for a couple of months, am against globalism etc, but I just don't believe that it is the work of the jews.

You can simply check that all the people who support it(both financially and through media)are all jews just like they did with communism.Still globalism is not bad by itself but its poisoned by the jews need of profit and control.

weqweqwcqwcqwcq

ewrqwrqweqwe

No retard, globalism would be best if it worked for the people instead of whatever has the money
I find this reaction to "globalism" (trump and brexit) to be completed ridiculous.
They are trying to regress into the global political paradigm of the 18th century.
It's obvious that these retarded trade deals don't work, but is that globalism?
I don't think so. We need to focus on establishing mutually beneficial international social and trade relationships that are based on inherent value other than monetary value.
We need a globalism that works for the people and don't whatever has the money.
The last thing we need to do is shut all the doors and pretend the world is something it's not.
Let me explain this to you.

But thats what I said and
>whatever has the money
Doesn't matter its just that all other races are usuless

> I can't into genome sequencing
There is no scientific basis for race, you retard.

>globalism would be the best thing if there were no blacks jews and sandniggers
>asked on pol
You didn't want an answer did you

>he wants to destroy his race
>americuck
makes sense t b h.Also its quite obvious that only whites and asian have any point in being alive all other races are just dragging us down and are pretty much lost cause at this point.
>inb4 some exception
There is no point in wasting time and resourece to """fix""" them

Race isn't a thing.

But nationalism doesn't preclude the type of global connectivity you are talking about. It just means not globbing everyone into one boring media controlled culture

Phenotypes are a thing.

things could have been so good.

LIVES OF SOME WHITE NIGGERS IS OVEPRISED.

When I say asian I don't count you
What is that?