Red pill me on Freemasonry

I'm looking into approaching a lodge and attempting to become a member. I know that it's supposed to be an organization of goodwilled men who feel an obligation to leave the world better than they found it and to be true to themselves, but is this something I will see if join or is it just going to be a fraternity of people who do nothing but pay money to a lodge to advertise that they're freemasons? Can someone explain to me what freemasons do?

Matthew 21:42
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

All jews
Next

> This chapter will be readily intelligible to E.A. Freemasons, and it cannot be explained to others.

Cowan, skidoo!
Tyle!
Swear to hele all.
This is the mystery.
Life!
Mind is the traitor.
Slay mind.
Let the corpse of mind lie unburied on the edge of
the Great Sea!
Death!
This is the mystery.
Tyle!
Cowan, skidoo!

litterally the white version of
>WE WUZ KANGZ

So it's just a Jewish controlled organization then?

How so?

Five and forty apprentice masons out of work!
Fifteen fellow-craftsmen out of work!
Three Master Masons out of work!
All these sat on their haunches waiting The Report of the Sojourner; for THE WORD was lost.
This is the Report of the Sojourners: THE WORD was LOVE; and its number is An Hundred and Eleven.
Then said each AMO for its number is An Hundred and Eleven.
Each took the Trowel from his LAP whose number is AN Hundred and Eleven.
Each called moreover on the Goddess NINA, for Her number is An Hundred and Eleven.
Yet with all this went The Work awry; for THE
WORD OF THE LAW IS Thelema

-Aleister Crowley in regalia of 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Mason.

Becoming a Freemason is by invitation only. Membership is passed down through families. If freemasons think someone would be beneficial to them, in other words, they find someone they think they could use, they will invite them to join.

So can anyone tell me what this organization is all about and if it is legitimate a good group to be a part of?

lol what a load of bullocs

maybe in italy with your mafia shit

in the country of origin - this little shitty Island it is just about charity and giving + having moral principals.

Don't talk about politics or religion - don't join the lodge if they do
Help others giving what you can
Meet up with fellow brothers
Learn life lessons from the old guys
Be treated as an equal apart from your age, salary, lodge rank
Have an opener for anyone 'why did you join' 'what did you learn'

that is it. If anything more happens it is just the motivation of single individuals.
People join because they like the 'I AM A SPECIAL FLOWER' feeling and maybe the esoteric principles others just like the morals and an idea of brotherhood in our fucked up society

It is a voluntary charity organisation that is 300 years old. My opinion good lodge = good brothers = legitimate good group to be part of
However you need your own reasons to join no one will invite you. Just write an email to the lodge have a talk and take it from there.

Freemason here, basically the lodge is a place where professionals and influential people can excange favours and make deals. There is also a lot of initiation rituals and hand down some secrets. If you are really into it you can pay to raise your title over the 3th rank and going deep in the black masonry who is also an elitist place filled with more and more influencial people.

>FOP

Newark Lodge here, most members are masons.

What about the orgies? Or did my grandpa got into a very fucked up lodge?

I've been to my local lodge twice. The first time was with a friend, and a Mason there invited us to later chill with them in their dining hall. Had some beers and it was good, and one of the Masons was gracious enough to answer all but a couple of my many questions about the order and its history. He told me I could learn almost everything about Masonry online or through books but that I shouldn't if I intended to become a Mason because it would "spoil the surprise".

This night got me interested in the occult, religion, ancient history, cryptography, symbolism, and the mysteries. I studied these things for a year and then returned.

The second time I went to their library and spoke with the curator, who gave me a tour of every single room - even the ones I was previously told were forbidden. The ritual chamber was interesting, decorated with a white and black checkered floor, a strange table in the middle, and the tetragramaton over an arched doorway. They had stage equipment in a nearby backstage room including a large cross with pegs for an obvious crucifixion ritual.

I was not asked to keep any of this secret. By this time I had many more questions, this time most of them being of such nature that they couldn't be answered by the curator or his companion. I still gained a great insight though.

AMA.

keeeeeeeeeeek

Thank you. I genuinely appreciate your response. It was very helpful.

I actually asked a freemason a week ago about it and was invited to attend a dinner today. I omitted that fact because I wanted to weed out the people who said it was by invitation only. I knew that wasn't true.

It's fop. Finest in the shop.

I am also curious of that. How united are the Lodges?
The Mexican Reform war was a fight for power between and anglophile mexican mason and a member of the Hapsburgs (who was most likely a member or a lodge in Austria).
Does it mean that not all Lodges are united and that there is hope into entering one that won't go full NWO on my ass? (A brother has to enter for "knowing too much", I do not know what this will do to our lives)

>taking blood oaths to a Luciferian cult

Lucifer worshippers, NWO shills. I'm not talking about this or that lodge, this or that rite, such or such degree. I'm talking core, esoteric principles as opposed to whatever exoteric facade it has nowadays. It inherited its occult principles from gnosticism (through the Templars), lurianic kabbalah (through Jacob Frank and Moses Dobruska) and rosicrucians. It aims for salvation through knowledge as opposed to belief in Christ, and making men the equals of god. Textbook luciferianism.

>b-but muh shriners muh philanthropy muh good-hearted mason uncle

To achieve its goals freemasonry has acted to destroy organized religion (French Revolution, Risorgimento etc.) and nation-states (assassination of Franz Ferdinand) so as to push for a New World Order with a world government, eugenics, birth control, population control, family values, multiculturalism, transhumanism etc.

To be a freemason is to be on the "right side" of history for sure, but as you can read straight from the horse's mouth (Albert Pike) that means nothing good for humanity.

This
That's my biggest issue. I do not know if all, but many masons are Luceferian and do very fucked up shit. Are they obligated to do it or can one just join, shut up, not kill any babies and just take their secrets with you once you die without fearing for your soul

I've been told multiple times by Masons that the only way to join is by asking them. They don't recruit. One Mason recounted to me a story of a father who tried to force his son to join, so the son claimed he was an atheist at initiation to prevent it. They all knew he was a Christisan, but he wouldn't admit it because he didn't want to join (no avowed atheists may join).

The lodges seem hardly united. Each one has its own variation of myth and its own form of hierarchy. Many have varying rituals as well. They're less divisible than religious sects, but divided in a similar sense.

Might as well stay with Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe and not dabble into all that shit.
If you just want to peek through the keyhole you can read up all you need to know on the internet without selling your soul.

The vows you must take are kept secret until you take them, so as a non-Mason I can't confirm what you'll be promising. This is why I am not a Mason.

There are rumors of blackmail. Only rumors, but I've heard that the Masons require you to do some very... libertine things during some rituals which are taboo enough to be held against initiates as blackmail if they decide not to play along. There seem to be a number of pretty clueless Masons, and I don't think they can all be chalked up as "good actors". You seem to choose your level of involvement. Some Masons just do the minimum and Im guessing they're left alone for the most part - but if you intend to make yourself particularly useful to the order don't be surprised if you're told to do things you don't like and then blackmailed if you refuse.

>If you just want to peek through the keyhole you can read up all you need to know on the internet without selling your soul.

This to be completely honest, family. This is what I'm doing.

Cuck group

Their libraries are filled to the brim with Masonic Bibles. I have not yet had the opportunity to peruse these scriptures, but I'm guessing they are in some important way altered or different from the Holy Bibles we Christians have come to know and love.

He thing is that a relative has to join, he found out about something and now he is being followed and swears that he must join to protect his soul. I love him, bit there is no way of making him change his plans.

This is totally incorrect.
You have to ask to become a Mason.

RARE
NWO CONFIRMED

Yep. That's right. Me and my Illuminati buddies have been running the show from Senegal the whole time. This shithole is perfect cover.
Those Nazis in South America were just a smoke screen.

you are welcome and good an clever trick to distinguish a fake from a real brother...

Well good look and if you join All the best B.

You're saying a friend is being compelled to join for fear of his safety? Please do go on.

This must be where they've had their sacred sepulcher since Babylon. Clever kikes.

they sit around, drink coffee, and be old men.

if you wanna join a group of people who "an organization of goodwilled men who feel an obligation to leave the world better than they found it and to be true to themselves", join the shriners. they tend to do actual charity work on the reg, as well as having those sweet hats and tiny cars for parades

Greetings Brother any good lodge near you?

>wut

Is he being harassed or something? How would being a mason protect him in any way..?

Hell no. Thank God, I'm just working here. There are a few guys at the embassy, but nothing organized.
Will no one help the widow's son?!?!

It wouldn't. Our friend of a friend here is obviously delusional from fear. This is some Eyes Wide Shut shit.

Help is just beyond the horizon.

I had a conversation with a Mason/Shriner today funnily enough. It's literally just a men's club that does charity work and drinks beer. Sometimes there's some ritual thrown in (depending on the lodge) but for the most part it's just dudes hanging out.

The Shriners seem pretty awesome actually. They operate a free children's hospital and do really good work.

You have to be a Freemason, finished your apprenticeship, to enter the Shrine (be a Shriner).

>always wanted to join
>I suspect that a guy who I know might be a mason
>too pussy to ask about it

pls help

>approaching a lodge and attempting to become a member
You've got to be the son of a mason m8.

Their are many other good fraternities that you could consider joining as well.

The Independent Order of Odd Fellows, Albert Pike was an Odd Fellow before he was a Freemason. These groups have common members.

Listen, most people want to join the masons for the mysticism surrounding it.

If you want to join something it should be for volunteer and charity work. For community betterment. In that case join something location to you like elks or something. Or if youre a veteran, knights of Columbus.

No you don't.

Sup.. af&am reporting in..

I'm young too.. just go to lodge, and meet good people.. and hear cool stories from old people. Do it OP. You will meet some cool people.

Simplified to the point of idiocy.
I've always said you know you're a Mason when you can look out over the far horizon with a profound sense of your scale in the scheme of things, and still have faith, hope, and courage.
No homo.

What if I want to join the Jesters?

What does Knights of Columbus have to do with being a Veteran.

KOC is a Catholic fraternity.

Weird how this summer a ton of Freemason threads are popping up. Haven't gone through the thread yet though but is that Australia Mason here?

If so how you doing Brother? I'm going for my second in September or November. Depending on when the new member will be ready.

OP, in America it's a bit different than other lodges around the world. Masons tend to do a lot of charity work (Shriners being huge for making free hospitals for children in the States) It's mostly just Men in the community getting together to help make their community a better place.
Try waiting till after the summer to join since most Lodges shut down for the summer time.

Also I'm going to Iceland tomorrow. I tried contacting the Grand Lodge of Iceland but found out they were closed until the day I leave so is there any Icelandic Masons here that would like to meet for a coffee sometime this week?

Friend, brother, does bot matter. The point is that what happens to him affects me.
His grandfather was a 33 mason, and seems like he forgot to hide his books a few years ago when my friend went to visit, he read some things that he should not have read. And like any dumb teenager got a friend involved. He (his friend) talked out loud about something (how will the NWO take control or something like that) in front of someone who just so happened to be a mason. Both have being followed for the last two years.
He was an atheist, now he is not. So I believe that he is in great danger

Masons use taking the initiative and asking as the first proof of worthiness to join.

I'm not one though. Do you think a non-Mason can feel the same things as a Mason? Can I be born again without being a Mason?

Manhattan?

Most KOC members are retired military, police, fire.

That is a high degree Shriner. You have to pay to play. So you would have to go about being a Freemason, first finish your apprenticeship then join the Shriners, you have maintain good standing with the Freemasons as well.

You have to move up degrees in the Shriners to become a Jester, now that is not just for anyone. It is an expensive endeavor, to do all the cool things things, it is mostly successful, wealthy businessmen.

Well, well. It looks like you may have to make some enemies to save him. Though, you already said his mind can't be changed, so perhaps you think he's unsavable?

>Delusions can be powerful things.
>And NWO is powerful.
>OMG, delusions of persecution are caused by the NWO!

Concerns are totally legit.

Texas

Thank you for clarifying. I wasn't sure if the Jesters even were in fact associated with the Masons. They're hilarious, just as their name suggests.

They are literal gay club

Being part of the Shriners is pretty expensive in general.

They do a lot of work for free and need a lot of spare time for it.

Some say that the party in the movie eyes wide shut is based on Jester activities.

Help is all around you brother.

You could write the grand lodge of england for some materials to have your private little lodge in a pub or something. Like in the old days. Buy some antiques from ebay or get a craftsman to make them and done. Damn it I would fly over just to join in on that and I am a poor as fuck student.

But glad you have some Brothers around you. Good to know that a Brother still has Brothers around him and is not alone out there.

PS: I actually jumped for a moment reading you call... still early in my career

A place for meeting

A den of vipers and a cave of wolves.

Nothing less nothing more.

No book receives a worse shilling than Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike—the real version in pic related.

Even though hundreds of copies have been discovered and scanned and it clearly states on the first page it is a secret book to be returned.

It is a Rosetta stone for freemasonry, which has two doctrines. One for the uninitiated "goyim", and one true doctrine that you discover after you've already made it up to the highest ranks. It's exactly like Scientology, where you aren't told anything about Xenu until you've already paid hundreds of thousands of dollars—except with Freemasonry you aren't told it's Satanic until you've done some seriously unrepentant shit and have proven yourself a trustworthy part of the fold.

>I'm not one though. Do you think a non-Mason can feel the same things as a Mason? Can I be born again without being a Mason?

We are not brothers by craft but by heart.....brother

n...n...no-homo

Honestly, as a Mason, you want all the perks without the hassle?
Here's the recipe:
>Fraternity: What are you, a fag? Join a gym.
>Community service: Volunteer to help homeless tannies with Down Syndrome learn how to read. There's plenty of groups in your neighborhood. Check online for soup kitchens and homes for the homeless groups.
>Mysicism: Ooooh, spooky. Read Crowley. Magick Book 4. Just the first chapter. It's all the cool shit with none of the angels and wands and other Harry Potter BS.

TL;DR - I love being a Mason but there are no exclusive benefits.

Pretty much this.

Well, it's basically a tea party for men.

A black Freemason?

well apart from the goat and the chicken....

#justfreemasonthings

damn that goat was one....will never forget

I'm American. Not that it matters. There've been black Masons. There was a Moorish guy that got himself stuffed by an Emperor post-mortem.
Cool dude. Look him up.

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

I was in a fraternity in college (Kappa Sigma). Our initiation ritual is supposedly VERY similar to the mason initiation. Apparently our early members were Mason's and based the ritual off of that one.

That would suggest that Masons also practice black magic.

>>FOP

>Newark Lodge here, most members are masons.

ROFL

that group is a fake charity scam! they change the name of their organization every year to dodge audits. they use call centers to harass people for donations, and if you refuse they send you fucking calendars and pins. then they call you again and say you owe them money. the fraternal order of LAW ENFORCEMENT TERRORISTS is a filthy regime using a not for profit pyramid scheme to launder money to the Black Asphalt Law Enforcement Terrorists. All these fucking pigs do is steal from people.

so many private assets are unconstitutionally seized by these inbred pedophile jarhead cops that Civil Asset Forfeiture in the United States is the largest demographic of burglary. do you understand?!? these corrupt cops deserve to die, they are sub human trash who deserve to be gunned down by a wild pack of niggers in the street. Black Asphalt Law Enforcement Terrorists steal more shit than every other type of theft and burglary in the entire country combined. they are staffed and funded by the fraternal order of fraudulent charities KEK

holy fuck pol has changed. i love trump but seriously you blue pilled ignorant faggots are completely cucked.

I've been wanting to join. I'd have to lie bout being a christian, but it seems to be the best way to get some royal prestige.

What religion are you?

I always forget that most Northern European countries go by the Swedish Rite.

You don't necessarily have to be a Christian. Most lodges are happy with a belief in a "higher power"
Deists are certainly welcome, like the American Founding Fathers.
I think the French Masons take atheists, but... yeah.

It's a bit of an obscure topic, don't you think? I mean how did you learn all of this about such a low-key group, and why would you expect us to know about it?

>faggot lies about faith to join KIKE terror club
>faggot converted to zionism by KIKE terror club
>faggot hooks up with Black Asphalt Law Enforcement Terrorists
>faggot gunned down by niggers
all is well again

In Sweden, Iceland, Denmark, Norway, Finland, and some northern parts of Germany they go under the Swedish Rite which states you have to be a Christian to be a member.

inb4 washington post

nice shilling you fucking kike law enforcement terrorist

Daaaaaamn. I need to get out of the Anglo-sphere.
Don't know how I feel about that kind of religious exclusivity.
As I typed that, I realized I do know how I feel. Don't care for it. For me, a persons specific religion is not what the Craft is about.

Come to one of our meetings and say that bud.

They're still considered a Warranted Lodge by our Grand Lodges. They don't care what religion you are if you are a Mason and visiting though.

Become a shriner or a Scottish riech

It's the principle though. As long as you're a good man I don't see why it should matter who you pray to or how you do it.
Know what I mean?

Yeah I understand what you mean. I don't really see it a big deal as long as you believe in a higher being as well since no one talks about Religion in the Lodge.

>Come to one of our meetings and say that bud.

typical kike with no agency. tisk tisk.

That's actually how I paid off my mortgage last year. Did you know that several life insurance policies now sell Law Enforcement Fraud Protection? Covers your legal fees and a body camera & dash cam. I didn't even half to stand trial, I stayed in the hospital bed the whole time. Wait until #stopCopTerror starts trending on twitter and your kike terror clubs get blown up by radicals. the happenings havent even started top kek

Here's how freemasonry works.
You get a bunch of people who claim to want to make the world a better place. They organize secret meetings. In those meetings, they realize they can also make their own lives better through using newly established connections. They have children, and as any parent would, they want the best for them. So they get those children in, to get them to use the same connections and maybe establish new ones.
The organization eventually becomes a nepotistic lobby. Due to the structure of the organization and due to lack of any defense mechanisms that a healthy open society has, as all the dealings are under the table, people that climb to the highest positions are psychopaths/sociopaths. Who pass on their psychopathic/sociopathic tendencies to their children, along with the hierarchical position.
You are left with an organization that no person who wants to do the world any good wants to join, and it greatly attracts opportunists. Thus, the organization is forever doomed to be the den of evil, pain and misery. In other words, hell on earth.
Welcome to the current state of freemasonry.

Are you speaking from personal experience?

>High level - Satanic Jews
>Low level - Useful idiots

so it's essentially like every organization which holds power in this society

This thread is full of morons. I'll give you the scoop.

There are two keys to Masonry that must be understood. All of the deeply guarded secrets of the lodge haven't been secret since the 80s. Everything makes its way into the mainstream, the advent of the internet made it all the more available. Back in the day a bunch of BBSs started having leaked information surfaces on the rites and knowledge. Once its out there, its out there for good, though a lot of people still consider some of it to be conspiracy theory. Anyway these are the tenants to be remembered:

The earth was virtually destroyed not long ago, it was a near extinction level event, and it wiped out near all developed human societies. There were great stone building peoples long before the Egyptians, long before Sumer, and each of these above societies inherited knowledge from the old world ruins. We know know, and can prove almost unequivocally that roughly 12,800 years ago the earth was struck by a comet which melted glacial ice sheets on the North American continent. A second impact occurred some time shortly after. The immense destruction wrought by these two impacts was so widespread and horrendous that scientists are just now beginning to grasp their full extent.

The gist of it is that well established human civilizations, with systems of mathematics, knowledge of architecture, building, agriculture, brewing alcohol, and knowledge of psychedelic substances were around 10,000+ years ago. Masonry asserts this to be true, we of course now know matter of factly that it is true, but the central secret to Masonry is that they have translated documents from these prior civilizations which they have gained knowledge of the world from.

My fathers a freemason, theyre basically like a college frat. Theyre all close friends with one another, do charity events, shoot guns, drink every weekend, and turn up in Tijuana.

Your father is a low-level mson.