Sup Forums thinks this is ok

>Sup Forums thinks this is ok
if you want equality start treating white terrorists the same you treat muslim shooters and black shooters. thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Harvard study police violence&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

unlike you I've never touched reddit

Sup Forums isn't one person, Ahmed

nice no source

shut up, faggot.

If arabs shoot people in the name of Allah, then yes, it is terrorism. If a black person has a history of crimes and he was already known as a thug, then yes, he is a thug. If not, they would probably be called mentally ill aswell.
Besides, attacks like timothy mcveigh's are also called terrorism. So you argument makes no sense.

Tom Dwan confirmed busto

Which one would you most like to be:
>A thug
>A terrorist
>Mentally ill to the point that you go and shoot people

google.com/search?q=Harvard study police violence&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

There is a list of sources, you lazy muzzie.

Amazing that average behaviors in sandniggers and ordinary niggers is a mental illness in a white society, isn't it?

>if you want equality
I fucking don't

white privilege makes it so only mentally ill white people commit crimes. Arabs and Blacks have REAL grievances with the world and these systems we have in place assure that they will commit crimes for reasons other than mental illness

>tl:dr, it's the white mans fault

Terrorism IS mental illness.
Niggers ARE inherently mentally ill.
Some whites DO suffer from mental illness.

the tsarnaevs were white-ish
nobody claims that the boston bombings were anything but terrorism
when somebody tells you they are doing something in the name of an ideaology we call it terrorism
when someone with a history of mental illness does something nuts we reach a different conclusion
now as to why whites only commit heinous crimes when they're mentally unstable, maybe you should think about that one on your own

If you don't have a political, religious or ideological aim, it's not terrorism.
How hard is that to understand you facebook-tier sjw normie faggot ?

Also, in the last 100 attacks done by muslims, how many weren't for religious motives ? Like 2-3 perhaps ?
So yeah when a muslim kills 130 people on purpose the first thing coming to our minds is religious terrorism.

>Terrorism IS mental illness
No, terrorism is using violence to achieve something, the fact that some brown skinned men use it to please a non existing God doesn't make them mentally ill.

>Niggers ARE inherently mentally ill
How so? Black people in a black only society are the same as white people. Black people as minorities in a white society are not the norm for what they can potentially be. Like if you put a sheep in a cage with giraffes. The sheep can't get the food on the top of the tallest trees, doesn't make it inferior to the giraffes.

>Some whites DO suffer from mental illness
true.

>only arabian jihadists are called terrorists
Look up a list of terrorist attacks, and you will see that it's still called terrorism when any other race does it, for any reason, not just jihad.
>black killers are called thugs
Because most of them have a history of crime, especially gang related ones, while most white shooters have just committed that one.

I agree, religious fanaticism, or any fanaticism, for that matter; and behavioral/emotional issues, which is always the case with thugs, are all types of mental health issues. The reason why it's seemingly separated from white people, is because the motives behind robberies and jihadism is much easier to identify than the motives behind mass shootings.

the difference is: he didn't have a political agenda behind it.

90% of Arab/Black shooters do have a political agenda.
Blacks are always attacking military and police.
Arabs are always attacking civilians such as gays, children, or just white people in general.

Batman guy just shot up a theater of people his own race. Its a white on white crime done for no real reason other than he was fed up with the world.

Nobody calls the copious amounts of black on black crime terrorism either.
There is your difference.

Words have meaning
There hasn't been a white 'terror' attack since McVeigh

>be a terrorist
>you can't rationalise that you can be diplomatic
>you can't empathise with the many lives that will be lost by your rage and hatred
>apparently some Luigi thinks that this doesn't mean you're mentally ill

It's actually really simple.

Terrorism = violence with a political agenda.

If my wife cheats on me and I kill her, is it terrorism? No

If my boss fires me and I kill him, is it terrorism? No.

If I rob a bank and kill people in the process, is it terrorism? No.

If I shoot a shitload of people in a public place for no apparent reason, is it terrorism? No.

So what is an example of terrorism?

If I were to go to a Trump rally and kill people for supporting Trump, that's terrorism

If I were to go to an abortion clinic and kill people for working there because I believe abortion should be illegal, that's terrorism

If I were to just randomly kill Americans because ISIS tells me to, that's...
well... it's kind of an act of war, actually.

i wonder what he did

>if you want equality

wheredoyouthinkyouare.gif

There's such thing as context you dumb wop. If a black goes and shoots up a bunch of rival gang members, it's obvious he's a thug.

When an arab goes and shoots a bunch of Westerners, and it's revealed he has ties and sympathies towards ISIS, than it's obvious he's a terrorist.

When a white goes and shoots a bunch of other white people for no ideological or political cause, then it's obviously mental illness.

When an Italian posts 0/10 facebook memes on Sup Forums it's obvious he's a fucking retard.

dindu nuffin