DNC HYPE THREAD

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS SHITSHOW I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF. GET FUCKING HYPED FOR THE IMPLOSION OF THE DEMOCRATS. THE FALL OF A PARTY. IT ALL BEGINS TONIGHT.

GG HILLARY, TRUMP 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik
youtube.com/watch?v=xbqw-yCdhNM
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/statements/2016/07/24/hillary-clinton-statement-on-the-resignation-of-democratic-national-committee-chair-debbie-wasserman-schultz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i can't wait for the shit to start flying and the (((((((MSM))))))) to start its damage control. let's see if they'll be as critical of the DNC like they were of the RNC. fucking kikes.

>Demoshits taunting "HAHA DONALD IS THE GREAT CHASM AND DESTRUCTION OF 'PUBLICANS I CAN'T WAIT"
>He ends up sinking the Democrat party instead

Ironic.

HELL NO
DNC
WE WON'T VOTE
FOR HILLARY

>HELL NO
>DNC
>WE WON'T VOTE
>FOR HILLARY

HELL NO
DNC
WE WON'T VOTE
FOR HILLARY

>HELL NO
>DNC
>WE WON'T VOTE
>FOR HILLARY

HELL NO
DNC
WE WON'T VOTE
FOR HILLARY

>HELL NO
>DNC
>WE WON'T VOTE
>FOR HILLARY

HELL NO
DNC
WE WON'T VOTE
FOR HILLARY

>HELL NO
>DNC
>WE WON'T VOTE
>FOR HILLARY

HELL NO
DNC
WE WON'T VOTE
FOR HILLARY

Forgot my meme image tbqh

What time does it start

It's going to be the blockbuster event in the summer. What did we do to deserve such majesty?

On CNN the anchors were asking an RNC rep to release the RNC's emails in fairness.

Dohoho

HAHAHAHAH please tell me this is true

>when Bernie says; "Vote with your conscience!"

Has anyone made a good meme on the DNC WAll around the convention center?

I'm on the youtube stream right now. It is fucking fantastic. The damage control is fucking fantastic. They are pushing this russian angle, but to no avail. They had this Republican strategist on; the idea was to make Repubs look stupid and hypocritical by asking him "why don't YOU guys release your emails." He basically told them what's what and called them out on their bullshit with the russians and the deflection and what not. YOU COULD JUST SEE THEM SQUIRMING IN THEIR FUCKING SEATS M8. Oh man, and they keep playing clips of the chair getting booed from this morning. This shit is too much, IT FEELS TOO GOOD.

TONIGHT

typical. bernie needs to grow some balls and finally lay everything on the table. the party was rigged against him from the beginning and now he has proof. debbie wasserman schultz just accepted a role in clinton's campaign this morning too.

if the berniebots fall in line like the cucks they are and still vote for hillary because "t-t-trump is mean!1111" then they truly are the most pathetic people in this election.

What stream breh

THIS BITCHES VOICE IS SO SHAKY IN EVERY SPEECH. SHE KNOWS THE END IS NIGH.
>t-this countrys already greatest of all time forever
SHE'S TRYING TO BE A CHEERLEADER BUT EVERYONE KNOWS SHE IS FULL OF SHIT. THIS WEAK-ASS GOLF CLAPPING WHEN SHE SPEAKS SENDS CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik
Here is the stream. The convention has not started yet, but for now they are just playing CNN. Tune in for dank damage control and sweating dems.

oh god someone better record this

link plox

Watched it myself. It was fucking cringey.

I just saw it on CNN roll it back 10 or 15 minutes

are we gonna see a
'vote your conscience'
from Sanders?

Place your bets
What will be the largest fuckup in this convention, and how much will it damage the Democratic Party?

thanks anons

When does Chloe Moretz speak?

If he doesn't give a "vote your conscience" at the very least, then he doesn't have a god damn hair on his butt.

Nah, he already endorsed her and he's too much of an establishment fuck now to ever say anything out of line

I'm not excited. Really not looking forward to the constant Trump bashing. I hope the thing falls apart though.

Please god I need sauce on this

Bernie to declare surprise third party run when he speaks at the DNC in light of the emails. No chance of winning, just wants to burn the motherfucker down. You heard it here first.

Will Bernie pull the el rato maneuver?

This would backfire big time as it's likely it would reveal the RNC were actively working against Trump, leading to him getting more support.

10 seconds in and they are already damage controlling.
>Now dont worry anybody everybody gets the pendulum every now and then. Dont go to vegas on this poll.

Oh god please I need this.

Link on the leak?

Wtf is she being asked?
>is bernie a cuck?
>is bernie in his cuckshed right now?
>should we become like Sweden?

Looking forward to see how they are going to destroy each other.

all these celebrities already booked
now, have to get on stage and talk about how much they love hillary clinton

i wonder how many have backed out

None. Anyone who supports Hillary probably has no idea this email leak even happened.

RIOTS RIOTS RIOTS
BLACK LIVES MATTER REEEEEEEEEEEE
SHITLORDS
CIS SCUM
REEEEEEEEE

>summed up Pocahontas's speech

I would smash that wolf bitch like no tomorrow.

I'm heading out for dinner and getting some booze on the way home. Can't wait to spend the night shitposting with you degenerates. MAGA

HAHAHAHA NO WAY

Their buttrage can be felt throughout the cosmos

We believed.

I'm looking forward to the NPR coverage. I listen to it on my way home from work. Their coverage of the RNC was hilarious and the hosts were audibly upset over having to cover it.

>muh guns allowed
>muh party of fear
>muh everyone isn't unifying
>muh evil, insane Trump
>so many protestors! They're so brave
>muh assault rifles being allowed in Cleveland
>muh rules being broken by Trump
>muh evil Rethuglicans hating on brown people

Now I can't wait for the DNC to be a complete spectacle, with Bernouts attacking people at the convention and Clinton quietly sweeping up the nom before being shuttled out to prevent a riot. I'm suprised they even had a convention, they haven't let Hillary speak in front of so many people before. If she has a seizure on stage or just keels over, I wonder how they'll spin it.

What cucks!

I think the chance is zero. He - and now his campaign manager - have confirmed he keeps his endorsement of Hillary.

"wikileaks published stolen emails"

Subtle isn't it.

When it was bankers/rich people the as the victims it was 'leaked' not 'stolen'

I love it.

Reporters were saying they felt like going into the RNC with the same gear as a warzone.

And nothing happened.

And with the DNC? I hope they didn't leave that shit at home.

Is DWS still gaveling it in?

I was listening to it this morning while I was mowing. They seemed to be at a loss on how to attract white voters to the Democrats. They seem to be thinking that DWS being fired is going to smooth everything over. They seem to be thinking that "Ugh! Like, NOBODY Could vote for trump!"
>le typical Liberal Bubble

>Ambulance chasers
>fuck over your retirement by selling your house at a shitty value

Why are American adverts so fucking terrible?

>"Nobody could vote Brexit, they'll listen to their betters"
>"Nobody will vote trump, they'll listen to their betters"

Can't wait for the regressive left to get btfo a second time.

This is EXACTLY the mindset of the left right now.

lock the bitch up

DWS's strategy might actually benefit Clinton.

Currently DWS is the focus of Sanders supporters anger rather than Hillary (this is fair because DWS is at fault). By appearing in front of them and getting booed, she may serve as a vent that will prevent actions against Hillary. Thus the media will report on how hated DWS was rather than Hillary and the story will pass with her resignation (and Tim Canova's rise in Florida).

If DWS had not appeared then Sanders supporters would not have her to protest against and would instead direct their anger at the Presidential nominee or commence actions during a Primetime News Hour rather than at 4pm ET when no one really cares.

I predict highlight reals of her getting booed, but the contents of other speeches will overwhelm the news who has to discuss them other than the email situation. This is unless Wikileaks has something more meaningful. I sort of doubt they do because they did not lead with anything that damning.

Ultimately what I think this will do is shift the popular vote in non-battleground states. Which means Trump will still lose, but while it will be an electoral landslide, the popular vote might break Trump's way.

a-awoo~

I could see it. Hopefully people don't let up with the benghazi/emails side of things.

BERNIE JUST KEKED UP.

TURN ON CNN ITS REAL

SANDERS JUST SHILLED HILLARY IN A SPEECH AND GOT BOOED. HARRRRD.
roll it back 5 minutes, THEY ARE PUTTING HIS ASS ON BLAST

>RNC is held in a sports arena
>DNC is held in what appears to be a school auditorium

JUST

Cucked the fuck to death by his own party

Holy crap Bernie getting booed like that.

Democrats are rivaling Labour in the UK for a meltdown at the moment.

or is this not the actual convention yet?

also notice how the dems sit people closer to hillary and kaine so it looks like they have more people? lul

is it just me or was everyone completely booing bernie when he said we have to elect hillary

have fun trying to unify that party demoshits

Bernie. No matter what he says, he's fucked

Get in there faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbqw-yCdhNM

Chris Jansing has some nice heavy tits. Is she Jewish?

Bernie was not speaking in the Well's Fargo Center.

her skin is too dark.

2/10 delet dis

What has Hilary said she'll accomplish as president anyway?

From the looks of it her whole campaign is just about insulting Trump but that only fuels him and his fans.

>What has Hilary said she'll accomplish as president anyway?

Making the Clinton Foundation even more powerful.

HOYYYYYYP!!!!!!!!!

If he's so not going to win the presidency, why are they making those stupid videos then?

Hillary just torpedoed herself:

"which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign’s 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states. I look forward to campaigning with Debbie in Florida and helping her in her re-election bid"

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/statements/2016/07/24/hillary-clinton-statement-on-the-resignation-of-democratic-national-committee-chair-debbie-wasserman-schultz/

LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING LEGS THOUGH BITCH

TJUH reporting in. Havent seen any chimpouts in center city... yet

Make Trump look like a badman goy

But how else would he still get the spotlight at this point? Any suggestion otherwise would surely lead to a "scheduling conflict" for Mr. Sanders.

Her campaign strategy is literally "vote for me because I'm a woman and because I'm not Donald Trump"

She has no appealing policies. Shes just a continuation of the same old bullshit

>RNC releases emails
>Scales were tipped towards Yeb and all the other following anti Trump challengers
>Party unifies even more seeing unfair treatment to Donald.

What the hell Interesting is going to happen?

Bernie is just going to WE MUST STOP TRUMP, vote shillary :^)))

Is the entirety of the FBI paid shills for hillary?

This. It could easily be Trump's next big move in his game of 64 D Chess. It will unite the party behind Trump after seeing him overcome such treatment, bring over people from the fence seeing transparency from the Republican Party, and further anti-establishment in both parties, syphoning voters from Clinton

hillary hag will win you dumb burger

DNC making a wall to keep illegal Bernie supporters out