THE LOVELY

THE LOVELY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4WQal7L2Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NIG... Shit, I mean NIA

>Nia I've been offered a role on Better Call Saul, can you believe it? This is great, I -
>NO! You have a daughter, Bill! Jesus! Face your responsibilities!
>What? Nia, think about the money from it. Remember the Breaking Bad money?
>NO! YOU ARE GOING TO BE A GOOD FATHER TO OUR CHILD. YOU'RE NOT GOING OFF DRINKING
>Nia this is work!
>KILL THE DOG BILL

>getting married in the first place
>having kids on top of that

why?

>Walking around with your pipe and your beard. Falling in love with that girl just to show how interesting you are. Go ahead, what part is wrong?

pls no bully bill :(

this is why you sage

OH THAT'S BRUTAL

God what a cunt.

Hopefully they found a good home

>can get any girl he wants
>marries an ugly old feminist nigger
What went wrong?

COLONIZED

OOOOOOHHHH ITS FUCKIN BROODLE DOODE

Dave Chappelle going to Africa.

>KILL THE DOG BILL

accurate

it's "BLEACHED"

Didn't this guy just got into chinese cartoons now? He was talking about One Punch Man recently

>tfw you used to listen to his podcast before he got married and get Nia involve in it
his podcast isn't that enjoyable anymore

Yeah he did, Nia will be screaming at him to stop spending all his time eating pocky and playing galge by the end of the year.
youtube.com/watch?v=r4WQal7L2Cw

>why?
why what?

>pocky

Do people really buy this crap in the west?

What is it with red haired men and black women?

Why digits?

I had some of that , but literally before any weeb stuff, but because i knew someone that was japanese, and really could not see the appeal. its just not good, not at all. its literally a food people eat for some other reason, because it tasting good or even being nutritious/filling is certainly not it

They can't do any better.

They used to, the ironic weeb thing is big now though so most people don't bother anymore.

Jesus lord in heaven.

the Nigger and his daughter need to die in a horrific car accident so Billy Salmon Skin can be at the top of his comic game again.

It's bad that my first thought was "they both can't get anybody else", right?

Black women impregnated by white men make my dick so fucking hard.

Eh, I guess it's a pretty dated reference on secondthought I mean you can get them in supermarkets now.

>thinking this gold digging bitch would keep him from making money
Need to fatten up that bank account before she pulls the rug out

JUST

dem digits

why not take a part in better call saul, how on earth could anyone justify that/go along with that?
also why everything that makes me feel sad in this thread?

why nia?

Her gums unnerve me

you wear too much make up and you have a butt-chin. in fact the lads and i call you butt-chin amounts ourselves. also your breath smells like ass. you are absolutely revolting. now get out of my office.

>falling for the marriage meme

The only one's happy are the broad and whatever employer that needs your kids to add to his wagecuck employee base.

Pic related is living life as a male should. Leave marriage to the betacucks and the politicians that need to be married to get votes.

Why does television and film push marriage so hard?

Why does music push breeding so hard?

Hmm, really makes you think. Almost like GDP depends on it.

>I SAID BREAK THE MUTHAFUCKING MUTTS NECK NIGGA!

actually it's still BLACKED

Nice, another mad men patrician.
Though i don't really think Bill married Nia for virtue signalling like Kinsey did. He genuinely loves her for whatever stupid reasons. Maybe her pusy-game is off the rails, i don't know, something kept him by her side for almost 10 years now.
Not even the fact that she beat the shit out of him drew him away from her...

>post
>leave
>come back an hour later
>see that I'd bestowed quints upon the thread

I listened to part of his podcast the other day, why does he randomly pull away from the microphone to yell a word? Does he have the tourettes?

This is what I remember the most about his podcast, I stopped listening around 2012.