OPEN THE BORDERS

The united states of America is a country with people from everywhere in the world, a multicultural heaven. That country is also #1 in everything, racists will say it's thanks to white people, but look at Iceland, 99% white people and they haven't achieved shit.

Opening borders will make the world become like the United states, successful, powerful, and most importantly, free.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

>that flag

fuck off mossad

I'd like to put my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean.

I'd open her borders.

>her

I'd build a wall in that ass?

>Inflatable buck head

Get the fuck out of here.

It's not because of open borders, it's because of people competing thus making better and better shit.

We're not multicultural, we're multiethnic. If you come from a shit country, leave your shit country ways behind and become an American. We're probably less shit than where you came from.

*desire to impregnate intensifies*

I'd breech her border, if you know what I mean

>I'd like to put my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean
what did he mean by this?

>be french
>get trucked

Fuck off with that trap meme you fucking delinquent.

Holy fuck she is hot.

>We're not multicultural

You're baiting, right? It's not like there are pockets of ethno-cultural minorities all over the US where foreign languages are spoken openly or anything

Immigrants take a piece of the homeland with them, the fact that most of them are also fierce capitalists and learn English doesn't make it non-multicultural

t. went to a massage parlor in LA once who wouldn't let me in because I wasn't Korean

This.

The reason America works is because we don't associate nationalism with ethnic purity. American exceptionalism allows for every nig, spic, poo-in-loo, chink, slav and arab to unite under a common banner and work together toward a better future. You won't find that shit in Belarus, Iceland or Serbia, where you're not even considered a nationalist unless you're also a particular ethnicity.

#1 in the world and #1 in your hearts, baby

Those are subcultures, they don't compete with being an American

>Pro immigration
Kek

dem thundies.

sauce?

It's funny because nips are the only race on here that wouldn't understand simple english.

erect it

>I'd like to put my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean.
Explain.

People are scared to reply politely to a japanese flag because they will be generalized as weebs.

I have