huffingtonpost.com/michael-moore/5-reasons-why-trump-will-_b_11156794.html

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/michael-moore/5-reasons-why-trump-will-_b_11156794.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fA9rw9se-2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That picture is shopped right?
Il watch your link now

>huffingtonpost.com/michael-moore/5-reasons-why-trump-will-_b_11156794.html
No, he's just an amerilard being himself.

jep

Lets hope he does win

Even though he's fat, he's been very convincing when he's pointed out how fucked up private healthcare in the US is (especially when compared with the rest of the world) and how stupid American gun policies are (free guns when people open bank accounts). He's a good guy. Funny too. Very independently minded.

he wants Trump to win so he can continue making shit movies about guns and unemployment

0/10 b8

>inb4 someone bites

>not realizing he's trying to keep lefties from becoming complacent before the November election

jfc Sup Forums how dumb can you be?

>recognizes that Hillary basically stands against everything he stands for
>recognizes that Trump now is the choice for the working class
>Still votes for Hillary

c-chris chan?

His movies are pretty comfy tb.h lad

It's Cognitive dissonance.

>linking huffington post

It'll break soon. The left can only be forced to eat so much shit before they're like "hey you're trying to make me eat shit."

>bitches about christians treatment of gays
>loves islam despite their treatment actually being prison and death for gays.

Nope.exe

"Well, folks, this isn’t an accident. It is happening"

This guy is actually a retard, 2/3 truths and 1/3 lies to swing facts to his SJW ideology. Fuck him.

>This guy is actually redpilled
no. he just sees that hillary is running the most incompetent campaign in history. pretty sure he's the first to mention this, democrat or republican. i guess maybe scott adams writes about it but he's not really a big name. her entire campaign is a wreck. they'll write books about how bad it was in the same way they will write books about how trump changed the game.

No he's not. He's trying to rile up the base 'omg trump will totally win you guys' while advertising his shitty new movie.

You have an autistic spectrum disorder

>For the sake of preventing a proto-fascist [Trump] from becoming our commander-in-chief, I’m breaking that promise. I sadly believe Clinton will find a way to get us in some kind of military action. She’s a hawk, to the right of Obama

flawless logic Mike

He predicted that Kerry would win in 2004 and Romney would win in 2012. Ignore him.

>His movies are pretty comfy tb.h lad
His movies suck, he interviews people under false pretenses, talks in a slow and condescending voice to lead you on, and is actively deceptive in how he presents things (e.g. wide angle camera lens in French doctor's house in sicko, going to clinics in Cuba that are far from typical and inaccessible to most of the population and says all cubans can get such care, etc.)

* trying to rile up the liberal kike base to go out and vote, I meant

Protesting is not enough, we gotta take radical action against the fascists in our own country. Bring it down! BRING IT ALL DOWN!

youtube.com/watch?v=fA9rw9se-2s

>Michael Moore
>redpilled

No, he just is honest enough to admit Hillary is an awful candidate. His anti-white-male rhetoric is as bluepilled as it gets.

spicy memes are now steering this ship

why doesn't this nigga realize the best thing that could happen to him is Republicans getting back into the White House? his documentaries were actually succesful back when Bush was president.

Does anyone know what time the DNC Convention will start in EST? Thanks.

He almost died a few months ago. He's too weak willed to stop funneling crisco down his throat, so we'll probably only have to deal with him for another couple years.

He's a fat communist faggot

Don't trust him

Though Trump will win

I found the original

The working class are waking up, but I think the "educated" left are mostly fucked and are getting worse not better.

LOL

This. He occasionally tells the truth to have credibility.

I really agree on his 5th point

When voters enter the voting booth, the curtain is closed and they're all alone to choose between two buttons;

The first button is the political correct button, the status quo, everybody knows what will happen if you push this button. That's the pro-establishement button. This means the same politics that has been used for the last 10-20 years will continue.

Then there's the second button. The no-no button! That's the dangerous and exciting button where nobody knows what will happen if you press this one. That's the button you've been told not to press by the elite.

I think a lot of people will press the no-no button.

He is PRAYING for a Trump win so he can have an easily riled up audience to pander to.

>Trying to soothe yourself with the facts - “77% of the electorate are women, people of color, young adults under 35 and Trump cant win a majority of any of them!“

Even Michael Moore admits that the Democrats are being punished for being hostile to white men over 35. The backbone of our country.

I'd like to have my no-no button pressed.

>ID: FAq
fucking kek

That guy is actually going through a sex change

This is what happened with Brexit.

I don't understand this American way of doing your best to insult the opposing side. If there is even slightest chance that you could get them to your side, wouldn't it be best to show where they are wrong but still treat them with respect, instead of falling on to "HURR, THE OPPOSING SIDE IS INBRED ANGRY REDNECK IDIOTS".
It's like after Brexit when people blamed uneducated majority for voting on leaving. Whose fault do you think that fucking was? Rather than insulting those with different opinions, try to show them why their opinions are wrong, rather than just assuming your side will win because you are right.

>millions fancy themselves as closet anarchists
> Just because it will upset the apple cart and make mommy and daddy mad
Hilarious!
He told Maher that maher is living in a bubble, something Maher was accusing republicans of being for years.
Funny guy.

>Don’t get me wrong. I have great hope for the country I live in. Things are better. The left has won the cultural wars.

Fuck, he's right.... Even if trump wins, he's not going to be able to change the liberal infested culture. He'll be attacked from all sides like bush was except 100 times worse. Then there will be an even stronger liberal reaction and a far left candidate picked after Trump's term in office, and the country will become even more cucked

>3. The Hillary Problem

What. The. Fuck.
He basically exposes her as a warmongering, corrupt, dishonest whore before saying he'll vote for her so as to not have a "proto-fascist" as POTUS.

>"Let’s face it: Our biggest problem here isn’t Trump - it’s Hillary."

...but he's still voting for her, and she will in fact being elected, despite 70% of Americans disliking her.

Everyone knows how corrupt the American (indeed, western) political system is, but dear God, when did the American electorate turn into such spineless, castrated shits??

those comments though

- Denial
- Anger
- Bargaining
- Depression
- Acceptance

Is he between depression and acceptance now?

No, I think its just a subtle attempt to scare the readers into shilling harder against Trump.

>We must work harder... Or else!

>still voting for her
Being this affraid of Trump.

Nah he's just such a cuck that he's now shilling for his opponents.

Maybe leftists will all eventually achieve a cuckularity and start supporting right wing candidates for the sheer humiliation.

>The first people plowed down by the truck in Nice spent their final moments on earth waving at the driver whom they thought had simply lost control of his truck, trying to tell him that he jumped the curb: “Watch out!,” they shouted. “There are people on the sidewalk!”

What did he mean by this?

Jesus fucking Christ, this fat fucking retard has to be one of the ugliest motherfuckers to ever exist on the face of this Earth. Both him and Tarantino. So fucking hideous.

Can't argue with that logic.

Will he ever come out as transgender. That is definitely a man in transition