Hillary cant even keep KikeBook under control

These are the top comments

Damn, they need to try harder with censoring this stuff, they're not doing a very good job!

Serious question here Ameribros, do you really think you can get Trump in? I'll be honest, I was sceptical at first, but I see that most real Americans are aware of how bad Hillary is. I think you may do it lads. Don't ever give up.

"Libs" is instantly associated with "Liberals."

Hillary is essentially tweeting Trump's insults against the Democrats.

I honestly don't think he'd win. Democrats would vote for Hillary even if she killed babies and drank their blood. They will always vote democrat no matter what. They are 100% committed to the party. And the problem with that is that democrats outnumber republicans an the demographics don't favor republicans.

Now i am #trumpmissile

>sad libs

sounds about right

I've been noticing this also, Hillary typically has 5k to 25k likes when trump gets around 25k to 300k likes, one post he had over 800k likes.

I don't get it

>they should sad! libs.
what the fuck? does that sentence make sense for a native speaker? sounds like she had a stroke mid sentence to me

It makes sense

u mad bro?

go cry into your baby monitor

What sense does it make?

I had to read it a few times and it still doesnt make sense to me

It's a take on "madlibs". Filling in the blanks with various words to make a text funny. Something nobody under the age of 30 has even heard of, much less played.

Her social media team is really top notch.

Sad!

Obviously changed to Sad! because Trump says that a lot.

yeah but it would be the equivalent of filling in 'mad libs' in a sentence when playing mad libs

This. Haha. Sad!

Let's play some Sad!libs guys

"_____________! he said ________ as he jumped into his convertible
exclamation adverb
______ and drove off with his __________ wife."

We're going to do it, brother. We deserve to have our Brexit moment.

>What sense does it
SAD! LIBS

jajajaja 0wn3d

forced meme, nothing to understand
they just suck at everything

fucking kek

"Sad libs!! he said Sad libsly! as he jumped into his convertible

Sad libs! and drove off with his Sad libs! wife."

I've often wondered the same about the election. I'm new to politics, never gave a shit before, but this feels different. Is there really a movement or is this part of the normal election process? What I'm asking is, are we seeing abnormalities that indicate people are legitimately going to vote against the grain and elect Trump?

Cuckerberg must not have gotten his monthly check from the DNC.

kek

play on words for ad lib and the game mad lib(s), its like an ad hoc response.

>Serious question here Ameribros, do you really think you can get Trump in?

Yes, if Trump can control himself and not go on any more stupid tangents like the Mexican judge.

The only person who can defeat Trump is Trump.

i dont get it

Sad

I lold

Except Trump was right about the Mexican judge being biased against him, even if it sounded shocking to our liberal ears.

>they should sad! libs
Do I suck at speaking english or does this really not make any sense?

>Something nobody under the age of 30 has even heard of, much less played.
I'm 19 and have used it a whole bunch.

I'm right there with you. I never really gave much of a shit before regarding politics, but I've been following this election like a hawk. My uncle was a huge Ted Cruz fan before he died mid-last year, and was really dropping red pills on me. Something about this election has me really fired up and I am literally frightened of Hillary being president at this point.

Trump routinely finishes his complaining tweets with "Sad!" They're trying to mock this, totally weaksauce if you ask me. Trump will just continue and once more he will be the center of attention which is all he needs to win.

I've played madlibs but Sad! Libs still sounds like an insult to her supporters.

After the wikileaks thing two days ago where it basically proved they rigged the game against Sanders, I wouldn't be surprised. As hard as Trump is fucking himself up sometimes, the dems seem determined to fuck their own shit up too.

One of donald trumps catchphrases on twitter is "sad!" (exclamation point included) and its a play on a game called mad libs.

See Also, it's a pun on "ad lib".

Read the thread, Achmed.
Try starting with these.
English would make sense if you read it, instead of making stupid comments over and over.

>Sad Libs

Can Hillary possibly be any more rhetorically retarded?

I guess no longer can liberals engage in this fantasy that their politicians are actually liberal like them, or not corrupt/criminal

The internet is exposing the reality of the democrat party.

They are so bad at memes holy shit. It's like when she tweeted

> "PRESIDENT. DONALD. TRUMP."

>SAD! Libs
>sad libs
>unhappy liberals

LIBS CONFIRMED FOR SAD
(WHEN TRUMP WINS)

She is mocking Trump, Ameritard.

Oh my bad, you were talking about the "they should" part of the sentence, not the sad! libs part. In mad libs, there is a story told with nouns, adjectives and verbs replaced with an empty line for the player to choose whatever verb/noun/adjective they want to put there. The advertisement chose to put "sad! lib" in the empty line, so the mad lib is "they should sad! Lib".

Of course she can't. She cannot cover up a revolt from the left. Even if Sanders endorses her, he will only destroy his own brand. The left wants blood and the emails gave them all the evidence they needed to burn it all down.

At this point it's going to happen. The combination of unions eroding away, BLM being assmad at the party establishment and greenfags/progressives going apeshit over Hilary will easily give Trump 270.

I know what she's TRYING to do, kraut.

But "sad libs" sounds like an attack on her own supporters.

Yeah. I my uncle and aunt in MI who were lifelong democrats are voting Trump. They fucking hate hillary.

How did that work out for the other republican candidates? Everything that makes Trump the center of attention makes him win. People love a person that draws attention.

oh, please be true

It doesn't make any sense.

It's also Hillary unironically telling Democrats to play a game called "Sad Libs!" as she fucks everyone over.

>being this incompetent
>most comments on FB and Twitter to her posts are anti-Clinton comments talking about how they hate her now
>most people post supportive messages on Trump's posts
>Dems still think she's gonna win
Sad libs

It's like that every time. If you wanna have a laugh, go to Trump's Facebook and look at the top comments as well. Nothing but high energy enthusiasts there. It's amazing.
Not American but I am 100% certain this election is going to Trump. Hillary's platform of 'I'm not Trump and I have a vagina' isn't working

the giant awakes

>Greenfag reporting in
Voting Trump because I'm not a single issue voter. The two main things I disagree with him on are Conservation (obviously) and Israel. I'm willing to set those two things aside to help prevent Hilliary...