Am I the only one who feels bad about average people from this country...

Am I the only one who feels bad about average people from this country? Looks like nobody is going to help them to get rid of the insane tyrant. As a Russian I can imagine what happens there, I wish somebody gave us a hand in need. This is not fair.

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/recession-sanctions-left-20-million-russians-living-poverty-2016-up-300000-2015/28413387.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uhhh, it your country's fault North Korea sucks. Get Putin to take responsibility.

don't worry they knows out side world of nk even they watch/listen k-drama/k-pop/few hollywood movies just they have to be pretending as robots in public places

go and help then, hero

how do they access all that mainstream stuff?

*chinese merchants*

The only good Gook is a dead gook.

yeah, my parents lived through communist albania which was even more isolated than dprk, so through their suffering i have a lot of sympathy for the average north korean

inshallah commushits burn in hell for eternity

Is it really that bad?

Acvtually China, Japan, Russia and USA even send them humanitarian relief and so support regime))

interesting

t. wannabe warmbier

>implying post-communism *lbania is better
Honestly NK is better off now. They live decent lives.

What good can happen with a foreign intervention?
-Burgers intervene
-100k's die in a modern holocaust
-NK is the new afganistan, eternal US occupation, sex slaves and murder

-Burgers "peacefully" bring down their government
-civil war, murder death and worse povery

Just leave them alone.

>Russia
>send them humanitarian relief
lel. russia should send humanitarian aid to itself instead
rferl.org/a/recession-sanctions-left-20-million-russians-living-poverty-2016-up-300000-2015/28413387.html

Do you honestly think literally everything foreign is banned there? It's not as bad as the propaganda against it would like you to think.

well, yeah
when was the last time you saw a north korean posting online

>malnutrition
>isolation
>tyranny
>>>h-hehe it's fine
spoken like a true statist cuck peasant

The chinese aren't able to post here either, but they can still access other sites.

What's the proof, other than you bering contrarian?

Do japs really don't think they're included in the gook category?
Cause you are

Are you going to take NK as your new state?
Are you going to accept 10-20 million NK immigrants?
Are you going to fund their infrastructure development?
Are you going to let them vote their next government, INCLUDING the communist party?
If not, fuck off they're full.

in pyongyang they can

Proof for what? That everything foreign isn't banned there? That was an intentionally ridiculous statement, just look at NK imports and exports and it should be obvious they have trade.

south korea *was* willing and able

Import that the well connected benefit from.

>t. shitskin

It would just be given to South Korea... And yeah we would probably send financial aid to help South Korea handle it.

kike detected

America-san, can we possess nuclear weapons?

Yeah, I know that feel. Some weeks ago a soldier escaped in SK, he was found with a fucking 24 cm worm in his stomach, can you imagine the condition in which those people live?

t. literal subhuman
kys

no

Naw... Everything's fine there, and it would be perfect if it weren't for those dang meddling westerners!

is it true
i heard russia's economy going strong under putin's regime