What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EaGiXaLEVU
youtube.com/watch?v=HPVYfZhGbks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that 5 o clock shadow is unsettling

The fact that his chin isn't square.

look at those last two photos. you can clearly see the despair in his eyes. you can also see the pain in that scowl.

what emotion is that first face supposed to be?

It looks like he's turning into captain k'nuckles.

>somebody saved something I made

neat

When you play god you have to live with the consequences.

laziness and things becoming so easy to do nowadays, with the advancement of technology, people will produce low quality work and the consumers will eat it up regardless, defenders of this malpractice will be defenders "inb4 nostagiafag"
Im honestly baffled how the art quality has become more "minimal and exaggerated" and worse these days, it is an insult calling any of the crew artists when they ape what it supposed to resemble the creator's style and just ruins it like smearing feces over a blank canvas and calling it "art"
perspective and perception can only go so far to the point that it is outright delusion and using "muh style" as an argument when it is clearly unappealing to all.

tl;dr version: its shit, i dont like it, it has no style it has no grace, this professor here has a fucked up face and its worse than Johnny Test

THIS, SO MUCH THIS!

>what emotion is that first face supposed to be
It's meant to convey that Patty is the pickle on his coleslaw.

Perfect answer; seriously, CN should take care other shows that deserve help, not this terrible reboot.

Why does he have five o'clock shadow all down his neck?
Also, that reboot chin. I cant even look at it.

He's not wearing his drinking hat.

and it can't stand when it needs to

Youd think since we have more technology and advances we'd be making better looking stuff

>sufjan stevens.jpg

>full body 5 o'clock shadow

Jesus Christ.

and mess up its own frames, just for you

No, it just gives people more ways to cut corners and be lazy. Maybe you should have been born in the alternate reality where people used technological advancements to refine the process of traditional animation like Disney did before they trashed all their fucking equipment.

You think that's bad? They screwed up something that made Mojo, well... Jojo. They got rid of his repetitiveness and now he talks in the third person. Not, in the "I am repeating myself in which I talk in a repetitive manner" way, more like the "Mojo is here. He is talking in third person" way. THAT'S NOT HOW HE TALKS! You don't remove something that makes a character. That's like removing Porky's stuttering or Daffy's lisp. People remember them for the way they speak, not just their actions. Don't even get me started on his kiddied-up design.

CN decided to hand a franchise that had been previously lovingly crafted by a mixture of industry veterans and new blood to a team of people who had no experience whatsoever.

Frankly, I just feel bad for the new PPG team. They probably care a lot, I mean they seem to at least from interviews. They just don't know how to do better.

Below: a successful early 2000s tribute to the "cartoon modern" art style by veterans from the selfsame company that pioneered it decades ago

Above: ???

In the bottom picture is a man.

In the top picture is some chick's idea of what a man would look like. A five o'clock shadow that extends down to the rest of his torso?

Leave it to a feminist to know anything about men.

What if Utonium is just de-evolving? He already has with the round chin. Eventually, he'll turn into a monkey.

They literally handed it to amateurs.

>Blogged Off
Bubbles creates an official blog for The Powerpuff Girls. The girls become shocked to realise someone has hacked it, and is using it to post secrets about the citizens of Townsville. The girls must find out who is responsible before even more secrets are leaked!

>Professor Weary
The girls encourage the Professor to relax more and spend less time in the lab, but he takes this too far and becomes lazy, causing the girls to regret it and try to turn him back to his old self.

>Shield Sharp
Mojo Jojo builds a superpower-proof shield to block off the girls' attacks as he attempts to take over Townsville. All hope is on Bubbles, who sets out to program a device that can disable the shield!

>The Inventables
The Professor feels his inventing skills aren't needed, so in an effort to make him feel better, the girls agree to rely less on their superpowers and use his inventions more often. Unfortunately, it doesn't go well.

>Level Frequency
When the girls visit the Townsville arcade, they are shocked to see that all the boys have suddenly turned on them, but it appears things aren't as simple as they seem.

Future episodes

I hate to kick a dead horse, but why in the fuck does his 5 o' clock shadow drop past his chin? I mean damn I know this shoe is messed up in spots but holy Oreo eating Christ, even the filthiest neckbeard doesn't grow like that.

>Blogged Off
Shit

>Professor Weary
Probably Shit

>Shield Sharp
Shit

>The Inventables
Could be decent

>Level Frequency
Shit

Nobody who works on the show is man enough to have had an actual beard. it's all women feminists and pansies. they just legit didn't know how it worked and were too dumb to google.

The Powerpuff Girls (2016) S01E15 - Blue Ribbon Blues
US Airdate: May 12th, 2016 at 6:15PM
Synopsis: Blossom stops at nothing to impress a famous scientist at the science fair.

The Powerpuff Girls (2016) S01E16 - Frenemy
US Airdate: May 19th, 2016 at 6PM
Synopsis: The girls befriend the coolest girl in school and become accomplices in her adventurous crimes.

The Powerpuff Girls (2016) S01E17 - Once Upon a Townsville
US Airdate: May 26th, 2016 at 6PM
Synopsis: When a dainty princess on a mission comes to Townsville, the girls must learn that the superhero way isn't always the right way.

The Powerpuff Girls (2016) S01E18 - Man Up 2: Still Man-ing
US Airdate: May 30th, 2016 at 6PM
Synopsis: TBA

These are the next four episodes coming up

There aren't enough posts in this thread to go over everything that went wrong. It'd be much quicker and easier to list the things that went right on one hand.

>>Level Frequency
>When the girls visit the Townsville arcade, they are shocked to see that all the boys have suddenly turned on them, but it appears things aren't as simple as they seem.

Oh, lord.

G A M E O N G I R L S
A
M
E

O
N

G
I
R
L
S

It's always been implied that he suffers from depression

GO HOME GAMER GATER

>Frankly, I just feel bad for the new PPG team. They probably care a lot, I mean they seem to at least from interviews. They just don't know how to do better.
>tfw all those poor voice actors and animators probably getting harassed on the internet by neckbeards
Leave them alone, yeah the voice actors are unfit and the staff has no idea what the fuck they're doing, but they're all too young and inexperienced to know any better. They probably thought they were doing something awesome to start off their career, working on the reboot of a show they grew up with.

>The Inventables
Didn't the original already do that episode?

You could say that the Professor has lost his edge.

i honestly think it aint that much of a big deal when it comes to some cartoons
i think johnny test is fine if its animated in a cheap shitty way
if it is it's own thing i think its alright

but when it comes to ppg, it kinda ruins the legacy of the classic ppg

why didnt they just make a new cartoon?
it couldve been a show that its inspired by ppg
and less people would be so critical about it because they have less to compare it to

What time is it? Time to level up

sounds like a mash-up of "Oops, I Did It Again" and "Girls Gone Mild".

This is a huge misconception about all of technology.

Having more technology doesn't make technology higher-quality as a whole. It just lets people produce more of it.

This is true from gasoline engines in your car to the music you hear on the radio. Technology hasn't improved the workmanship, the human hands behind it are still human hands.

Are there dates for these episodes? Or at least a source for this info?

>Blogged Off
Okay, guess who it is because I already got my guess. It's Bubbles and she's not telling

>Professor Weary
Chestbeard

>Shield Sharp
It's gonna suck.

>The Inventables
Predictable.

>Level Frequency
Could possibly be the greatest comedy gold ever released in our lifetime, creating millions of gifs, webms, and photoshops. Second only to that CSI episode.

Those aren't even the same characters, though.

>Level Frequency

Smells like gamergate shit.

CALL ANIMAL CONTROL

WE'VE GOT A GAMER GATOR ON OUR HANDS

>All hope is on Bubbles, who sets out to program a device that can disable the shield!
Oh boy I can't wait to get triggered by some stupid bullshit that doesn't make sense.
I can see it now:
>int unlock = one;
>root.mainframe = true( double password = "monkeytrouble\n"

A dark hero rises from the ashes to defend PPG 16 from the self righteous critics!

youtube.com/watch?v=5EaGiXaLEVU

Get ready for almost 20 mins of autism and flawed thinking!

Uh the new theme song is ok i guess

>that ending

Dat Gator thou.

That fucking ending. It's like I'm watching weeb Linkara

Samurai jack has seen better days

Pann talked about that in this week podcast, it was great

What did he say?

He loved it and would love to have him in a podcast one day

New episode synopsis is up
>The Powerpuff Girls (2016) S01E?? - Snow Month
>US Airdate: TBA
>Synopsis: A snow day saves Blossom from having to face a boy who's asked her out. After the snow starts melting, Blossom decides to use her ice breath to keep the snow days going. But Townsville is then plunged into eternal winter, complete with monstrous yetis.

>not titled "Snow Job"

>the girls agree to rely less on their superpowers
They already fucking do that. This show has no action or ass kicking whatsoever.

I get it user

>why didnt they just make a new cartoon?
Because they are not only became lazy in animation, but also in story writing. All the "new" shit they brought. up the last few years in form of series, movies or other shit is either...

- a sequel to something already popular
- a remake of something that was once popular
- a animation to something that was popular on another non-animated medium

The authenticity is almost completely lost within the entertainment industry. It's all just ruminated junk.

everything
youtube.com/watch?v=HPVYfZhGbks

ugh

Old buttercup would have just punch the fuck out of that

all that fucking copypasting

>icecream tub on the couch

Has any man in the history of time ever done this?

AND THE WORST PART IS

Is that a different Keane? She just sounds like another kid

the voices are all high pitched for some reason, perhaps to get around copyrighting

Id fire whoever gave the "no me gusta" idea for a childrens cartoon.

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

I wouldn't mind Bubbles JUST SAYING "¡No me gusta!" with a plain "hmph" expression as that would fit her being a polyglot of all sorts...but THEN they added the stupid maymayface.

>Movie helmed by animation geniuses
>movie made in a north korean slave shop to pump out dozens of direct to dvd sequels
Not even a fair fight

is it autistic that the gif being flipped really bugs me?

>that last half of the synopsis
what the actual fuck that came out of nowhere