youtube.com/watch?v=HC2f92guVr0
youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the music is

quirky kino
I've never had it recommended to me in real life, only online

couldn't make it 30 minutes.
utter shit.

Why? It looks great, it sounds great, it's unorthodox film making and unique as hell.

Nah, if anything the music is better than the movie

Everything's overrated. The world is shit.

Then I guess you never had a gf or they were all super roastie whiskey tango tier.
Amelie is to women what Master and Commander is to men.

More like the Drive of females

>Is Amelie overrated?
100%

Socially awkward qt pies will never be overrated no.

If you're going to claim something is overrated you have to name a movie more deserving of its praise. I bet you can't even name a another movie like amerlia in the same genre that isn't gigglesqueed to death. Amerlia is simply the best in its class

Yes, it's loved by every normie roastie who thinks she's a film enthusiast

>''OMG I LOVE cinema xDD''

This is a problem and the problem is they don't fail like they do at STEM careers, my country has a problem with it that almost most of the film makers are females which results in complete shit movies

losers. amelie is great.

I don't think it's overrated, I love it, I'm just wondering what other people think

It's just right.

It's OK. But JPJ has made better movies. City of Lost Children, Delicatessen, Micmacs...

>not Alien: Resurrection

Amelie: Resurrection when???

it's shit, kys 2bh

to you, faggot.

how do i get qt autistic french gf

I feel like at one point it WAS overrated, but I don't see people talk about it nearly as much anymore or even praise it as much.

>Ridley super clone that can stand toe to toe with aliens
>dat horrific room of failed clones that you jerked off to one time but just that one time and definitely never again

it was kino.

i like this version: youtube.com/watch?v=HC2f92guVr0

No, it's a 100% success rate for netflix and chill

It's a movie men will never understand

I don't get it.

Not at all, it's pretty much perfect for what it is.

>faggot detected

It's ok to come out of the closet, it's the 21st century

>n-no you!
shit tier bantz
kill yourself, roastie.

I fapped to Amelie.

that´s just a funny commercial inspired in original Amelie movie...

It's one of the shittiest pieces of shit I've ever had the displeasure of swallow in its entirety. That this monumental piece of excrement is so celebrated by pseudos and homosexuals only makes it so much hateful and desperate my profound aversion to it.

If you like this putrid vomit, you better watch some Kieslowski (particularly The Double Life of Veronika) so you can feel ashamed later at once having enjoyed such colossally derivative fetid shit.

What films realistically portrayed France?

Amelie is yet another piece personally signed off by France's tourism board because it perpetuated a lie.

You tell em Steve Dave

My GF absolutely loved it... she couldn't stop talking about it for weeks,

What other similar films do you recommend Sup Forums ?

A movie men will never understand.

Does she ever show he tits.
Asking for myself because I'm a horny bastard.

Why are there no black people in amelie?

>autistic
stacy

It's French, what do you think

nooo

i dont even remember what happens in it

Inside, maybe

but Amelie is fun, it's sugar. it's definitely not one of the great examples of cinema as art, but not everything should be. don't tell me you don't eat desserts, user?

This picture triggers /o/

I remember seeing it. I remember I thought it was surprisingly good. I dont remember what it is about.

So ye probably bit overrated.

When this movie came out on dvd, I watched it with my girlfriend at her friend's house and we did anal in front of her. I had forgotten. Bless yoy.

Veronique is better, nigga. Grown ups watch that.

Does music videos count?
youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA

well its kinda fairly well-received and it isn't praised to death by normies because normies dont like to read movies. So no, i wouldn't say its overrated.

>title in French is "Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain"
>Poulain
>poo-lane

no poo-in-loo confirmed

This.

She showed tits in other movies though

this
Amelie was so corny it made me want to throw up. Veronique, on the other hand, is beautiful in every aspect without the corniness.

La Haine
Cache

why are you comparing this to the double life of veronique? is it because both have female protagonists? they are two very different movies

if you like it you should go back to tumblr/reddit/gaia

The best summary of what's lacking in it was - if you're going to make a character with that much unalloyed sweetness and quirk, the only way for the film to have any sense of balance would be to depict her going through some horrific torture scenes before a truly gruesome death.
I think I agree with that appraisal. It's got all the emotional consequence of The Grand Budapest Hotel: as intricately made as a Faberge egg, but still a trifle, and almost completely devoid of meaning once the end is reached

>I have ADD and need spoon feeding or I get bored

Level up, sempai.

>Amerlia

Very well shot, but the same style that gave the film praise will also irritate you further in the movie. Not to mention how much the film drags on for some minutes and the ending is cliché.

fuck you. yann tiersen puts out good shit.

my anorexic ex loved that movie for some reason

Banlieue 13 (2004)

It's a fine film. You can hardly blame a movie, a show, or a band if they're wildly popular, especially with morons.

Is Amelie overrated? Probably. But does that mean that it isn't worth watching at least once?

People who worry about whether or not something is overrated are nothing more than hipsters. Like these fags:

it's kino

>waaaaah stop disliking what i like!!!!
die numale

Maximum comfykino.
Also music and feels.

One has to be in the right mood to watch it, I think. I enjoy it though.

Check this one out.
Literally Amelie, but with more stupid, funny shit.