Why is everyone so far up russia's ass?

why is everyone so far up russia's ass?

>russia ban 'gay propaganda'
waaaaa they're homophobic!!
>muslim countries kill gays
uh sure it's not right but it's their culture and such

>russia annexes crimea, an island with majority russian population
waaaaa russia is being aggressive we must put more nato soldiers at their border
>list of countries usa is messing with
we're spreading freedom and democracy actually

>russia cheats in the olympics
waaaaa we must ban them!!
>third world countries and usa cheats in the olympics
what!? no we don't! fucking racist

i believe this russophobia is lead by the united states because they still have an inferiority complex against them. hence why they blame everything on the russians whether it's politics or sports.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

Are you that Kurd living in Scandy dreamland?

>russia ban 'gay propaganda'
I wish americans would do the same so /r9k/ can be illegal and it's mentally ill posters jailed.

>>why is everyone so far up russia's ass?
>Russian defence the post

Because Russia still has to be westernized because they still have communist tendencies.

Cry more straightshit

How do you justify them supplying oil to North Korea

It's been always like this. PR and money control the world not truth

you got a boner for the US or something?

We should imprison everyone who posts on /r9k/ for the good of humanity.

Why do you think, user?

i don't need to justify that

Just a reminder OP is a Syrian

Why would murica or western countries support russia when they have interfering interests?

Europe and West in general are really asspained about Russia. You always were, you always will be. Just like you are asspained about China, because you really hate when someone is not subservient to you. Those you can't subjugate you destroy. Since you can do neither of those things to us, you resort to propaganda and underhanded tactics. Simple as that.

And you are defending russia only because that beauty girl at pic, aren't you?

>uh sure it's not right but it's their culture and such
No one says this

>we're spreading freedom and democracy actually
This is widely critcized

>what!? no we don't! fucking racist
That is because the actual russian government helped them

It's not a phobia to have disdain for homophobic exclusionary culture because it can actively harm you if you're homo. This goes for any marginalized group not just lgbt. If countries like Russia catch up to the west in terms of social progress I'll have way less problems with them.
waaa i expect human rights/common decency

You need to go back to Russia, Vadim

Catch up to mass shootings and daily terror attacks? No, thanks.

i think ban some gay propaganda is good

because they are fucking sodomist .
and high potential AIDS zombie.

putin, the Char...

pls give korean some homophobic doctrines

Minor marginalised groups is a comparatively tiny thing though, and it's common in most of the world so selectively using it just ousts it as ammunition for pre-conceived animosity. OP's point is that Russia can be hypercritically hyperbolically scrutinised and regularly scapegoated, but no one looks at other countries or themselves (westerners).

USA is spreading democracy and civilization, russia is spreading poverty and decay. Just compare S and N Koreas

>goblin stands for goblin
not surprised

God bless USA!

What do mass shootings and terror attacks have to do with homophobia
>minor marginalised groups is a comparatively tiny thing though
>minor marginalization is tiny
Tautology, of course minorites have less numbers, and it's not tiny to the people affected by it. I do agree that the demonization of Russia and using it as a scapegoat is ridiculous, I just wish they'd be ok with the gay

fuck off

>uh sure it's not right but it's their culture and such
nobody ever says that why are you lying

he;s right with Korea

>russia annexes crimea, an island
Danish education, ladies and gentlemen.

lol k

Rushka must be tamed for her own sake. People here all have complexes and phantom pain about empires of the past. If world let russian desires to go wild we'll see another Hitler or Mussolini state. These wicked desires must be broken hard to let russians start look into their internal problems, internal changes.

desu most of russians really ok with gay people. You can face unpleasant relation to gays only in small city with less then half of a million population

>Those you can't subjugate you destroy. Since you can do neither of those things to us, you resort to propaganda and underhanded tactics. Simple as that.
This

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My dad said 'I'm glad you aren't gay after all' when I brought my gf home for the first time

I h8 russia because of communism

There is no fathers who wanted his son to be gay.

But if someone else is gay no one gives a fuck

this

No gf, but still my dad knows what i'm not gay. He spotted me a couple of times during fap-time(on 2d)

But yes, gays are not welcomed here. if they are not beaten to death it doesn't mean everyone is ok with them.

better to use your energy somewhere else

>He spotted me a couple of times during fap-time(on 2d)
amateur

I closed the door, i swear! Fucking lock didn't work!

Nice
Almost got caught during fapping myself, but I said that I broken my shorts fly, lol

i like russia, but dont invade us or i wont like you anymore

i have only masturbated twice this month

they knew, believe me

the truth is that Sup Forums has the colonizer mentality.
People here are the first to boast themselves for being white, yet they shout out against russia because of "muh human rights". Sup Forums is a nest of hypocritical west lobotomized fucks.
Gladly, when China takes the lead, the world won't need theae fucks anymore.

fuck russians fucking mongrel communists

if you are talking anything seriously on here you are a fool

i wish sometimes these people would go outside instead of worrying about pointless shit

Technically it is, if you are to retard to realize the lakes and canals in the northern part trough...

>crimea
>island

Russia is cute

Jealous by the fact you are a Western European country that is already Russia-tier?

yeah, watch out for the next 2 decades, self-hating faggot

no, I'm angry because they genocided greeks in russia

By Western European country I mean a country that was not a part of the Warsaw Pact ok.

dude rights are bad look at me im edgey lmao

why you projecting lol
nothing gona happen in next 2 decades
normal people will live their life and not being asshurt about what other countries are doing hahaha

and do you hate me ?

When? Is that still important today? Many Russians like Greeks.

>when China takes the lead
everything will get much worse, the westerners at least pretend to be good, China will be unapologetically strong arming everyone

yes, russia as a whole.
most of russians think that communism was a good thing and you never paid for your crimes.

Also
"Sanctions"
2.5% in 2017 (updated estimates)

i never killed any greek i was born after soviet union so what did i do
it was regime

>Crimea
>Island

You have an American understand of geography OP.

>like communists
Do you know that like of 85 Russian regions, 2 are governed by the communist party.

It's kinda funny that the country where gays are being beheaded in the street is a america's friend but then they chimp out when putin put some anti lgbt shit

Do you know that the second largest party in Russia is the Communist party?
Did you know that the majority of Russians believe that Communists did nothing wrong?

Technically it is fucking retards, look at the artificial lakes and canals in the northern part of crimea, most non-satellite maps exclude that.
See

>implying you greeks were good boys who dindu nuffin

gtg
gonna go pray to my picture of stalin and go harrass a greek person

no really i will go to class

why should we hate communism if it were better than what we have after it?

there is still land that unite it, it's a peninsula senpai

A friend living in the best part of Rio told me that some American athletes did drugs during Olympics.
None of them where caught and Russia was ban...

>Europe and West in general are really asspained about Russia.
Because Russia wants nothing more than to conquer to protect themselves, much like China and the US and every centralized country in the history of mankind.

The difference with Russia is that as you conquer to protect yourself, you risk triggering war, more specifically, risking a European war, one that will drag in allies and for the 3rd time become a world wide event. Everyone else would rather that didn't happen, and instead of accepting things as they are and realizing that Europe is the most peaceful its ever been for the longest time ever under US leadership, Putin would still rather test NATO's patience and try and fight to get back on top.

I guess you guys putting yourself first in a world where its proven it's not whats best for everyone makes you equally as greedy and sneaky as the Americans.

>risking a European war,
Meh, no european country can afford a war. They already dieing out...

Most countries cant afford war, but if a countries survival are threatened, then they'll fight. And without the overwhelming power that is the US in Europe, countries will fight. Most usually always Germany and France.

Ethnic germans has the second lowest birth rate in the world (only losing to japan). Imagine a war where 15% of all males from the age of 18 to 25 would died or be crippled for life.
They economy could never recover. Even wining the war...

In germany the term is "halbinsel"(half-island) so technically it is an island

Homosex is literally illegal in India but everyone loves India regardless. Same goes for most of Africa and large parts of Asia. I'm opposed to Russia's anti-propaganda laws but they are in fact relatively harmless (people who brake the law merely have to pay fines of like $100) and the westerners who chimped out over them are hypocrites, in my opinion. People generally use double standards when dealing with Russia. It doesn't matter what Russia does, the media will demonize Putin one way or another

>communism was a good thing

It was great.

>paid for your crimes

What crimes? Kek. Stay brainwashed, Turk.

>Imagine a war where 15% of all males from the age of 18 to 25 would died or be crippled for life
In a war scenario where it's life or death for the country, thats an entirely acceptable risk to take. The USSR in WW2 lost 36% of males between 19-34 and 33% of all males between 35-49 but russians at the time would probably say it was worth stopping the Germans from taking Moscow.
>They economy could never recover. Even wining the war...
True, the only real way they could get population growth after something like that would be from migration, but we're seeing right now from recent events how that would turn out.

>The USSR in WW2 lost 36% of males between 19-34 and 33% of all males between 35-49
Correct. But what was their birth rate?

>monkey thinks birth rates are set in stone

Why instead of simple insult me, don't you actually make a statement exposing your point of view?

lies, 600 million people died under communism

Because russia spreads corruption, totalitarianism, poverty, prostitution, drugs and so on and so on.
While America and its allies are prosperous, developed countries with the highest living standards in the world. They INDEED spread democracy, freedom and liberty.
Russia is a rotting piece of shit, its population is extremely poor and miserable. Literally 95% of russian women DREAM about moving to either America or Western Europe (even if it means they'll have to work in a cheap brothel, that is still thousands times better than living in russia anyway).

Because Russia itself up to other country's asses. Welcome to Planet Human Centepide

I don't disagree. I just state that their birth rate was enough to suppress the genocides and war.

I'm not entirely sure. But I know it wasnt great, Europe wasnt in too good of a spot during the interwar period, so I cant imagine it would be as low as Germanys today, but it probably wont be too far out infront either.

t. pyotr ivanov slavovavich

-t frog
America is dog shit
Idk how you can bring up crime as a talking point in favor of burgerland when Incarceration rates are out the ass, there are more people in prison in the US now than gulags
>smoke some grass, sell grass to people that want to buy grass
>get raped in prison
Nice ""Freedom"" you've got there

You commit a crime you get thrown into a prison. I see no problems with it. You have quite a big population for a single country, of course there will be quite a lot of people imprisoned, it only shows that your punishment system does work. I really don't see what you are complaining about here.

We have a greek golden dawn moron over here...
Dont make us all look bad, most of us love russia, get the fuck outta here....

But communism is western.

Good point...

It's a problem when everything's a crime, and America's high prison rates are higher per capita as well. Police states don't work you memo reading cia shill

Better have the higher incarcerate rate in the world than the highest murder rate in the world...

In Russia, society is divided into Soviet and more progressive, in the next 10 years the Soviet population will be much smaller, and in Russia there will be a revolution again

>most of us
only rosopontioi and a couple of shitskins orthodogs

Both greek orthodox right wingers and commie left wingers look up to Russia...