HAPPENING

UK HAPPENING

SURREY EDITION

Nah m8, that's just an African cultural gathering that had a few disagreements

b-but guns are illegal!

how could this happen, in surrey of all places

B-but you left the EU. How can this be possible?

WE'RE ON THE FUCKING MAP LADS, WHERE IN SURREY YOU REPRESENTING!?

RH19 FOR LYFE

I'd start blasting too if I had that typical britbong haircut.

kek

This is one of the organizers of the party. Be sensible everybody.

MAKE FUN OF SURREY MATE I'LL FUCKING SLICE YA COME DOWN GUILDFORD WE'LL HAVE A STRAIGHT BANGER U CUNT

what the fuck guns are illegal i am calling bullshit this is literally not possible

And this is a photo of the party in progress.

It's like those stabbings in Hyde Park, no big deal.

I saw that earlier on another article and it said it was a swinger party

pleaselettheshooterbewhitepleaselettheshooterbewhitepleaselettheshooterbewhitepleaselettheshooterbewhitepleaselettheshooterbewhitepleaselettheshooterbewhitepleaselettheshooterbewhitepleaselettheshooterbewhitepleaselettheshooterbewhitepleaselettheshooterbewhitepleaselettheshooterbewhitepleaselettheshooterbewhite

What do you think started the shooting?

You can easily get a shotgun if you live in the country

wait wait wait wait

theres GUNS in the UK???

i thought this problem was solved with 'common sense' legislation?

pls respond???

SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT IN THIS THREAD

Racism

R U TAKING THE PISS M8???

This is in the fucking UK? Looks like Chicago

>nogs getting shot
nobody cares

Why do you faggots call every simple murder and shooting a happening?

no guns is just a meme

Maybe if you limey cunts didn't enslave them for hundreds of years then create Jim Crow laws they would be just like white people. This YOUR fault, white man

U FUKIN WOT? ME AND MY MATES GO DOWN BRIXTON GET IN STREET FIGHTS SENPAI. U 2 PUSSY TO FIGHT US WE'D KNOCK UR FUKIN TEETH OUT U PUSSY, WE BEAT UP FEDS AND FILM GRIME MUSIC VIDEOS IN THE PLAYGROUND MATE.

Wow literally who is surprised this happened in Surry. Took them long enough desu

The niggers didn't leave the UK, though.

KEK DO IT AGAIN OH NO

>be British
>get shot

When are you limey fucks going to give up your guns? Britshoots, everybody.

1.Who the fuck has an outdoor pool in the UK?

2.Surrey has that many niggers?, i thought it was full of farmer folk..

COULD EVERYONE IN EUROPE STOP GETTING SHOT?

LIES

UK IS GUN FREE

why are places called Surrey always so shitty?

this must be every black dude in survey at this party

thnicity in Surrey
The majority of the population, 1,023,682 people (90.4 per cent of the population), reported their ethnic group as White in the 2011 Census. Within this ethnic group, White British was the largest, with 945,673 people (83.5 per cent), followed by those categorised as "Any Other White" with 62,736 people (5.5 per cent).
Indian was the next largest single ethnic group with 20,232 people (1.8 per cent) followed by Pakistani (1.0 per cent). However those categorised as “Other Asian” accounted for 1.7% of the population in total.

There were two new tick boxes in the 2011 Census: Gypsy or Irish Traveller and Arab. Arab accounted for 4,101 usual residents (0.4 per cent of the population). Gypsy or Irish Traveller accounted for 2,261 usual residents (0.2 per cent of the population), making it the smallest ethnic category (with a tick box) in 2011.

Our Surrey is nice most of the time

>surrey

isnt that where harry potter lives

Surrey's actually pretty nice, there's loads of upper-middle class people that used to work in the city. Most of the villages are nice too.

1) The bungalow has both an indoor and outdoor pool. It's rented out for parties.

2) No, they all came from London.

Yeah I figured it had to be some kind of rental. I'd bet the nigs traveled in from somewhere else.

no it's tom cruise's daughter.

>this is Britain
hehehe

after your done building your wall, please send the planners over here, London needs to be contained

lol, I live down the road from that house.

Bin those pools!

>mfw live in surrey
Never thought the happenings would hit so close to home.

>that is london
:') I don't see many anglo.saxons

Christ lads, your country is starting to look like our worst inner cities. Get your shit together. Kick the nogs out to Scotland or France.

Surrey, BC here.

When I first read the title my first thought was "Well that doesn't surprise me" before I realized it was in the UK.

Jesus christ, that's what Surrey is like?

>WE CALL EVERYTHING HAPPENING NOW

>3 shot, 1 killed
>with gun
well at least we know the spoon control is working.

Not totally I hear some people up north from where I live still have guns from WW2, past down from generations.

The real crime is all of that trash on the floor.

im glad you negroes left the eu

>Kick the nogs out to Scotland or France

no,just no, they wouldnt be able to understand us anyway

bumbclart yer maw ya nugget!

wtf? Surrey got BLACKED big time.