MASSIVE SURGE IN SUPPORT FOR EU ACROSS EUROPE

Well, it looks like we're on our own guys...

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-poll-idUKKCN1002A0

It was prediected Brexit would strengthen the EU and would hasten the creation of a European superstate. It looks like those predictions were right,

Farage was wrong, the EU isn't gonna collapse after prompting more calls for referendums.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Two Words: Italian banks

Which ones?

I was unaware of a looming banking crisis outside Germany.

wtf I hate brexit now

Woah, dude, that reminds me of my flag.

Haha, no, it's probably false.

LOL

EU cucks are delusional

nobody wants EU except Romania

you soon will join us in our little fun house
and you will stay forever

Hasn't Monte dei Paschi been on the brink for the past few years?

now now germany, no 4th reich, we've been over this, its everyones EU

Reuters reports support for the EU has climbed to 67% in France and over 80% in Germany.

It looks like a federal EU superstate will emerge sooner rather than later.

Bullshit.

As we see more of the same of these last several events, Europeans will turn.

It lost like 99% of it's value in the last 5-10 years, basically nothing atm, and it keeps digging

Oh they turned around the opinion of the V4 did they? Well then, good on them, I'm sure everything in Europe will be fine.

The next influx of 3 million boatniggers is going to be awesome! I hope the truck hire companies are prepared for all the new business.

Rigged and/or biased

Who's gonna stop us?

IMF estimated a larger growth for UK than Germany and France, cuck off.

>Believing anything the media says anymore

Riiiiight

Does anyone else who voted out feel they might have made a mistake?

{{{someone}}} is cooking stats then

contrary to many people here, i actually go outside sometimes

EU is even more of a joke after Rapefugee Invasion 2015

shill elsewere, we dont fall for "majority says" shit here

>France
>
67%?

Lel

Everyone and his mom hates EU here,
>green SJW hates the eu for being sold to big compagnies such as areva or monsanto...
>reds alt left hates the EU even more.
>Front National manifesto is basically "Fuck the EU" written in an economically cringy way (muh protectionnism, muh PAC)
>Farmers hates the Eu
>state workers (17% of the pop) from the kindergarten teacher to the court judge hates the EU
>police hates the EU
>small to medium businesses hates the guts of the Eu legislation, milking them.
>etc.

The only one liking the EU are the two most develloped party (ie the PS and UMP) that dump continuous flow of propaganda. period

You Brexited? lawl
Remember when France said 'NO' to the EU referendum... and was ignored by its gov? same idea

Lots of people. There were several news articles afterwords were Brits were upset that their "protest" votes counted.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html

Doesn't Netherlands and Denmark want out?

damage control

>Farmers hates the Eu

Why? I thought farmers were one of the few groups that benefitted from the EU.

>Reuters reports support for the EU has climbed to 67% in France and over 80% in Germany.

yes thats why all the anti EU, right winged parties have massive surges all across Europe

>you're going out
>shilling
nigger please.
you and what kind of people are against it?
also you're norwegian ergo not having a vote
shut up

It's meme bro, something like 95% of people (on both sides) are still happy with the way they've voted.

>massive surges
al my lols

Is this the new way of shitting on us? Fuck off canned fish, no one wants to be in an alliance with a bunch of psychologically deranged "altruists".

I will never feel bad about not lining neoliberal globalist political elite pockets

>Why? I thought farmers were one of the few groups that benefitted from the EU.

only the large companies and the big farmers.

Small farmers get squashed by regulations.

if you havent noticed, norwegians has had "NO EU" stickers on their cars since the 70s

but your name is Mohammed, so what would you know

100% fucking rigged.

well put brit bro .

Feels good man.

Britain will go down the drain and Europe will flourish.

then fuck you.
you're outside then stop talking in the matter.

Yeah you will be exterminated by kebabs first Hans .
Nordic bros infighting dont you get it yet ?

found the maximally pigmented

Please god let this happen. And let Serbia get absorbed into it so we can finally into relevancy.

They just want to exploit the rest of Europe, since they already sold everything in EU to USA.

Italian farmers have been shitted on regularly by the permission of unfair competition of outside EU products, while they have to abide to regulation.

People are aware that the EU single market is what protects us from globalization.

Massive surge in propaganda bs.

>The news says so, it must be true

>Does anyone else who voted out feel they might have made a mistake?

No i'd vote out again, you must be some kind of poof

I call bullshit.
FN is surging and after what Merkel did I hear more anti-Europe speeches than ever.
People are stupid but until a certain point.

wtf i love islam now

Apart from the fact we now have a Government committed to signing up to TTIP.

Cuck

I bet you thought bailing out Greece was about Greek finances as well.

Yes. But the media has other ideas.

join the side

>the EU isn't gonna collapse
There are terrorist attacks nearly every day now in Europe. Europe is collapsing, no matter how much they choose to ignore the fire raging around them.

Sauce article by Tom (((Jacobs)))
(((Jacobs)))
Coincidence?

Well lads, looks like the game's up, better give up on trying to get referenda/independence. Looks like everyone love the EU too much

This would be awesome

Starts to appears than Brexit was always the plan to get rid of the British interferance

Alles ist geschaffen.
There is no needings for the payings of attention to anything.
Back to work to pay for das projecten.
Remember comrade, keine rechts, keine faschisten.
Don't disagree or else.

>it's a Germany tries to take over Europe episode

Once again britain stands alone. Save us!

fuck the EU

Two more words: Portuguese banks.

GOOD MORNING

This is just an initial shock shill. When things calm down and the UK makes a a success of Brexit, it will reinvigorate Europe to break away too. Those concerns about the EU haven't gone away overnight. They will re-surface in time.

lul, that's like believing approval polls from the late USSR

How strange, I'm European and wasn't asked.

No. Ask me in ten years and i'll still say no. even if im living in a hole in the ground

Two words: big black cocks.

Wasn't France polled at something like 67% against the EU on the eave of the Brexit vote? The fuck is this?

Another two: Spanish Banks

it will be hard but we hopefully can get rid of this union before they add more countries

Ye, ye. Sure thing.
>a shitty picture of some shitty parade
>taken from a good angle to make kit look like, that there is ''''''a lot'''''''' people attending
>MASSIVE SUPPORT OF EU

Hmm.

But you guys are still in an union with Sweden.
Who needs friends then you got money?

If the EU didn't expand east it'd have been fine. But no. they wanted power over more people.

Come on its way past time to write Turkey out of potential EU members

> Reuters

Gosh they are so anti-liberal. Oops, no they aren't.

We need to crash this union before Turkey gets in.

Not this again.

I still can't believe we actually let you in

>not Jewish banks

eu still write them as potential cause they are recognised as such

heh

BREAKING NEWS :

EU IMPORTS 2 MILLION IMMIGRANTS

EU SUPPORT RISES

(((((((((((REUTERS))))))))))))

as it was told

It's a news agency. It doesn't have an editorial.

its not suprising though. those countries are locked into the Euro

if the UK had adopted the Euro. boom game over

/thread

any 'surge' in support of the EU after 'Brexit' should have died when the Dow and several other world markets hit record highs just 2 weeks after Brexit. Plus, we've already seen that Obama and Clinton will use false-media to promote false polling numbers and false 'social unrest'

this
accepting the unique money was the biggest mistake
the prices of everything rised super high and it was a safety lock to be sure we dont get out at any moment

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE:

ANOTHER TANNED GERMAN HAS BLOWN HIMSELF UP IN FRANCE AFTER DRIVING AN ASSAULT LORRY THROUGH A CROWD OF CHILDREN

EU SUPPORT SURGES

Next we'll talk about the boost to our economy created by the sudden uptick in truck rentals and pressure cooker purchases

wtf i support eu now

>mfw i'll live to see Germany getting BTFO for the 3rd time

>(((POLLS)))

You know what, after the recent failure of polling companies to predict Brexit on the day, Im going to take these polls at face value and accept they're given fact, and totally not wrong or have a narrative to present.

Kill yourself Remain cuck, we're leaving , and we're bringing this union down.

Dude, Reuters is one of the very big ones, owning many other media sites and papers. They are literally one of the big propaganda machines.

Reuters, Associated Press and one thing in France I canĀ“t remember are the sources other media sites use in 50-90% of the cases (depending on the topic) without doing actual journalistic work.

There was a recent study from switzerland called the "propaganda multiplicator" going a bit more into details. If there are media sites completely shilling for the kikes, Reuters is one of them.

Russia

>American education

Regarding foreign things our media just copypastes every shit they can find. It's not because of jews here, it's because our journalism sucks

>(((Reuters)))

Out of the EU? And then what? Show my passport every time I drive further than 20 minutes because that's where my country ends?

i'd rather stay in, thanks.