He's back over 50% approval

>he's back over 50% approval
Can he be stopped at this point? This shoulden't be happening, french presidents are suppose to lose approval ocer their mandate.
I don't want to learn french, somebody shoot this faggot, fast!

Other urls found in this thread:

francetvinfo.fr/politique/emmanuel-macron/un-francais-sur-deux-satisfait-d-emmanuel-macron-en-decembre-selon-un-sondage_2500417.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X5ffmHJwJiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not a single (you)
years of shitposting and I've learned nothing, time to end it all

>blamed Africans for making 7, 8 children and telling them to do like China instead
>said he didn't care about internal problems of their country like power outages, since it's now an independent country so not his problem
>told them it's their President's job to fix those issues, then made fun of him, called him "tu" instead of "vous" as if he was a child or an employee
>the President left, offended, but Macron continued, laughing and saying he guessed the other left to go and fix the A/C
>when asked about the CFA Franc "stealing" money from African countries, asked back who in the audience was studying economics and finance (noone, lol), then made fun of them for studying useless degrees and not understanding how currencies work
>then made fun of their President again by saying he would leave the CFA Franc only after he's done fixing the A/C.
>asked about human trafficking and Africans being sold as slaves in Libya, told them human traffickers and slave traders were Africans
>told students they must have some psychological issues for always blaming the Whiteys for everything
>at the end told that if they were studying history, geography or political science they will have to work very hard to pass

>did all of that mostly laughing
>students actually liked and applauded him
>mainstream media applauds him (while scolding Trump for his latest controversy)

The true question should be : Will goku defeat Jiren?

goku is jewish?

Can't blame them. I am kind of a Macron lover myself.

I think he's actually smart enough to see the winds changing, and that this lefty muliculti stuff is going out of favor. So he's playing up the tough guy, zero fucks given veneer since that's the new wave. I'll give him credit for that, but he probably just took it up after seeing Trump get so much success with that style.

He's a big fan of the zeitgheist theory and believes important historical figures only arise by riding the zeitgheist.
I don't think he's a big fan of trump though, as trump is only representative of a part of the spectrum, macron claims to have the ambition to adress both left and right and trump is full right. He is the radical centrist meme.
There are also many other differences to trumpthat French anons have pointed out in the past, but I don't quite remember.

>and that this lefty muliculti stuff is going out of favor

lol, this is your brain on a Sup Forums echochamber.

His goal is to turn the EU in a unified federation that is as wealthy as Germany but with the military capabilities on par with France.

Basically he unironically wants to turn the EU into some sort of super power mega state.

>trump is full right.
The overton window has shifted so far left maybe, but he's nowhere near far right in my mind.
Actual polls have indicated progressive/SJW crap is actually unpopular with the majority of the population even in Germany. They're not 1488 gas the kikes tier, but that doesn't mean they're no borders, white=bad faggots.

He can't be stopped. The more unions and leftards oppose him, the stonger he gets. The more Trump tweets, the stronger he gets. The more UK and Germany fail, the stronger he gets.

Gloire à l'Empereur !

I now understand why the French of Sup Forums said Macron is our guy, not Le Pen.

Would you say the future for France is actually looking up?

>francetvinfo.fr/politique/emmanuel-macron/un-francais-sur-deux-satisfait-d-emmanuel-macron-en-decembre-selon-un-sondage_2500417.html
People who agree with Macron
>craftsmen
>businessmen
>engineers
>conservatives
People who disagree with Macron
>uneducated people
>FN voters
>commies
>unskilled workers

Yes

ok shitposting elite here I'll teach you since Bulgaria has to up its meme game to match superpowers like Finland

Never use an exclamation mark unironically, makes you sound too reddit. Also make your post as short as possible with simple sentences. Here's how that post could generate 50 replies in an hour:

>back to over 50% approval (drumpf at 35% and sinking)
>not a racist overweight manchild sperging out on twitter
>didn't cause an entire subreddit to invade Sup Forums

Is Macron Sup Forums's president? He's literally unstoppable at this point.

Another hint for our troubled OP
Try bringing in some other memes like "I'm thinking he's back"

How Do you know that He wants that? When Did he say something similar to what You have just said?

I'm displeased because I'm a minarchist and macron having this much support and free movement worries me but as a leader he's understood the game and plays it to win.
Is right, he's got public approval figured out. Even if he uses simple means to manipulate the doxa he's been the best at using them for a long time.
Not only is he unfazed by the opposition domestically, he's got international support from banks and even leaves a good impression to foreign citizens. (arguably, he replaced Lepen as the pet candidates of trump supporters so that's a good thing).

>German gets increasingly nervous of Macron maneuvering France to become leader of the EU.
Your time is over Hans.

Everyone's time will be over, thanks to french incompetence

youtube.com/watch?v=X5ffmHJwJiM

>the weak should fear the strong

Why haven't the French elected a phrenologically bulbous black nigger as president yet?

is there anything worse then neoliberal memes? literally below facebook tier

Because the rare niggers graduating the Grandes Ecoles end up being dictator or ministers in Africa

say the one who invited millions of allah ouackbaring untrained people in his country.

> I lobe u
What ia you job? How did you meet your wife? Why wont you come back to /luso?