What the actual fuck anglos? Why are you so obsessed with living in endless hell of this type of suburban houses?

What the actual fuck anglos? Why are you so obsessed with living in endless hell of this type of suburban houses?
Go to
google.fi/maps/@29.3379323,-98.4947602,617a,35y,39.28t/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en-GB
And zoom in to any major city in the US, Australia, NZ or UK and move away from the city center and you'll just see endless and endless rows of these one family houses.

Suburbs are a global trend. People like them all over the world. Here's China:

Here's Russia:

yeah those are called suburbs you fucking donut

that's wrong with that? you have land, you have house, that's better than shitty commieblocks we have here

Here's El Salvador, Central America:

just because people like them doesn't mean we should build them.
if you want to live in a city, you cannot expect to like like they do in a village.

KUOPIO, FINLAND

Don't forget that our mouldy houses might as well be made of cardboard, and that like 40% of the land area of our cities are roads
Designing cities for cars was a mistake

I think he is just pointing out that yours are exceptionally ugly.

Why don't they have fences around their gardens? Or hedges? Or trees?

fences are for peasants expect they're small like this

Because then robbers could sue you, if they get hurt while climbing over them

W H I T E
P I C K E T
F E N C E

Most people cut their trees down because they "block the sun and the view"
What fucking view, grey roads and other shitty houses?
Most people if they do have fences have tiny fences about a foot high

i always asked myself this
also, dunno how it's called, but that wood protection to windows to shut? why they hate it?

You don't see the BEAUTY in an image like this? You should read Antonin Artaud's (French philosopher and entertainer's) essays on "the sublime."

but they have no privacy

Memes aside suburbs like these are a fucked up trend, increasing demand for these type of homes is an environmental disaster at earth's current population numbers, nevermind the added fossil fuel use on transportation.

There's not enough resopurces for even a half of the earth's population to live on American standards, nevermind the garbage/pollution such a lifestyle creates.

I guess the whole area is bulldozed before building the suburb and they will plant trees if they do. Most of these suburbs posted here are fairly new.

Ironically, as hideous as suburbs are, they are a good sign for the health of a country's economy.

pic

perfect

I wish NZ suburbs looked like this instead of barren grey wastelands

These is clearly a new suburb. It is tract housing and the entire thing can be built rapidly. It's quite possible that 6 months begore this picture that was an empty piece of land. All the small trees and hedge rows will eventually grow into big trees, those who chose to do so will build various types of fences for safety, privacy, pets, aesthetics, etc.

Personally I think it should all be razed