>HE HAD TWO SCOOPS TOO MANY
>*fleshy tendrails sprout from Colbert's back as his face begins to swell*
>*the audience dissolves into a stew of screaming meat*
>AND ITS TIME TO IMPEACH
>*ascends to the astral plane*
>*brings forth rivers of blood and oceans of sorrow*
>DUMOLG HRUMPFFFHHH IS A LITERAL HITLER
>*sentences humanity to 1000 generations of subjugation to the dark powers*

Colbert clarifying that he is just an attention seeking whore who is not funny?

You said the same in Sup Forums.

He destroyed trump this time, this was legit funny and his audience can't get enough of it.

>"HA! I GOT TRUMP TO REPLY TO MY SHITPOSTING! I WIN!"

>this was legit funny and his audience can't get enough of it.

Cringe.

The audience literally starts chanting "Stephen! Stephen! Stephen!". That shit's like a cult.

Yeah, a cult that started about 12 years ago.

this dude is just pandering to the alt-left right?

Get a grip you idiot.

It's a studio audience. They're in the mood to laugh and have a good time. Nobody in the audience is having their deeply rooted values altered in their night out.

Trump is not wrong about anything he said here. Colbert really sucks. I wish Steven would tell a joke once in a while rather than just trying to make the president angry.

vgjfgjfjj kjnbmjkn mn k!

This completely destroyed Trump, there is no way he can recover from this. But seriously we can't let Drumpf get the nuclear codes.

>So, the director of the FBI got fired today..
>YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!
>No! No! Thats a bad thing!
>BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DRUF/ENT JUTRM;

PIFF GUB

Damn this is cringeworthy.

>Gets away with Homophobic slur during major timeslot
>Publicly humiliates young brainless lefties worldwide

Is he playing 4D chess? Is he /ourguy/? Is this the redemption arc?

Oh this very bat thread. Please stop insult Tгump very quick because he is great president and strong man. You are all pusy people in thread insulting great presedent.

The only people that find this cringeworthy are insecure alt-right fuckboys who can't lighten the fuck up. Trump's a god damned fool who eats his steak well done with ketchup. He's an easy target for jokes. Colbert's just capitalizing on that.

>gettin mad at memes

Hey Putin.

bix nood nigga

Colbert is that you?

>and his audience can't get enough of it.
3 million libtards.

No Putin very strong man too but I am just normal american from farm in Nebraska in the USA. But really men, Trump is very goo strong man that has big hand and even bigg brain for us Americans.

>uses the word libtard unironically

You sound offended sweetums

>this was legit funny and his audience can't get enough of it.

The only people that find Colbertposting cringeworthy are insecure leftist fuckboys who can't lighten the fuck up. Colbert's a one-note comedian who can't stop obsessing over one man. He's an easy target for jokes. Colbertposting is just capitalizing on that.

>implying you're not a libtard

That one man just happens to be the president

Not gonna lie, former Comey supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Comey crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the Trump-Russia evidence!

VOBALD BRRRUUUUUUMPF! I WILL FIND YOU! I WILL KILL YOU!

>>Gets away with Homophobic slur during major timeslot

Did I miss something that actually happened or are you just referring to a breitbart article?

lmao the way Donald talks is just embarrassing

It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out.

You sound embarrassed

The same ones that made Trump lose the popular vote?

>getting BTFO by the man Colbert
>being this buttravaged

The only other 2 comedians I can think of who talk about Trump on every show or almost every show are Trevor Noah and Samantha Bee, but even they diversify their material a little bit more than Colbert.

ITS NOT OVER DROMPPPHHH IM COMING FOR YOU

>it's another "pol-cuck gets ass ravaged by Colbert" episode

He didn't make a homophobic slur. He jokingly implied that Trump and Putin have engaged in fellatio. However, he never said anything negative about homosexuality. He was just implying that their relationship is way too close for comfort. In fact, he clarified in the episode that aired the next week saying he's an advocate for people who want to love in their own way.

it's an hourly thread at this point

liberals are such SNOWFLAKES guise

You sound ravaged sweet cakes

Seth Meyers is the poor man's Colbert. The only reason we make fun of Steven and not Seth is because nobody watches Seth's horrible show.

So just a breitbart level headline, okay.

No, that were the millions of illegals that voted in NY and LA.

You all act like Trump has been the focus of Colbert's entire career lmfao

Trump is big at the moment, no shit he's being torn apart by the media with all the batshit things he's done

Dude can't even speak in complete sentences

>Jeb's episode had better ratings than Trump

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Accuses major news story that's been out for weeks from every corner of the MSM / Blogs and Social Media of being a "Breitbart Article".

Put the script down and experience reality for a few days shill.

Using homosexuality as an insult is the basis of countless homophobia accusations.

Oh wow... a "comedian" was able to get Trump to mention him by name after spending over a year attack him.

It really makes it special when Trump has feuds with a lot of people

great job steven

>implying that anyone is upset the disapproval of this old, bitter, angry, unfunny corrupt man

Don't lie. Kimmel, fallon, all the other guys talk about him every night. Politics is topical now thanks to our reality tv presidency.

those quotations holy shit who talks like that????

you forgot to take off your tinfoil hat bruv

there's nothing wrong with having delicate hands

hitler had small hands too

Are you sure? 3 million seems awfully specific

yeah and he invaded russia

what a retard

>Sup Forums can't defend the indefensible (Trump) so they just go after a late-night talk show host, and pretend that by mocking him Trump is somehow in the clear

This misdirection strategy has been used so many fucking times now that it's getting really obvious.

You have been watching too much fake news, kouhai. Turn off CNN.

brainwashed

worst thing hitler ever did

>Reddit and leftypol STILL don't understand Colbertposting
>It STILL makes them physically agitated

Remember her? Try not to gasp when you see how she looks!

They've put all their eggs in the colbert basket this is all they have

ITT: Libtards are triggered because were making fun of their pathetic, old comedian.

>Using homosexuality as an insult is the basis of countless homophobia accusations.

Well congrats then, you're officially no better than the liberals you hate.

>y-you just don't understand
>reddit! you're from reddit!

Your game is up pal.

>Using homosexuality as an insult is the basis of countless homophobia accusations.
And your point is...? The insult wasn't the joke that they were having gay sex. The insult was that Trump is way too cozy with Russia.

You are, you mean?

Don't use the word libtard. You're better than that.

>destroyed Trump
I guess it's the end for him then.

Nigger you can't even afford to eat a good steak. What would you know?

Sup Forums has never defended trump, they just like him because he pisses off libtards

going after colbert seems to piss off libtards so here we are

>you're triggered
>no, trumptards are triggered!
>no u!

Every fucking time

>Sup Forums has never defended trump

come on now

UMA

ITT: Sup Forumstards are triggered because we're making fun of their pathetic, old president.

SO...

LOL SILLY FRUMPFTIE YOU WANT SOME POO POO OUT OF MY ASSHOLE? OK?? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Sup Forums has never defended trump

What fucking reality do you live in? Any criticism of Trump on Sup Forums gets you labeled as a shill. Trump is Sup Forums's messiah. Sup Forums has hourly Trump generals.

>Sup Forums has never defended Trump

Unabashed horseshit

DRUMPFY STINKY POO POO
>audience roars

You don't know me LMFAO this is literally an anonymous image board

Go back to work little donnie

>Waaaaahh Sup Forums *shakes fist in the air*
Did you ever stop and think that people are just doing this because they Don't like Colbert?

I love these threads cause its just Sup Forumsshits making themselves mad over nothing.

so......
donald......
blumpft........
THE CROWD GOES WILD! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YUMMY SHIT

>Sup Forums has never defended Trump

>Don't use the word libtard. You're better than that.
But it's so fitting, it perfectly describes reality. Why shouldn't I use it on this anonymous message board?

Wrong. I don't care. In fact I welcome it. I'm observing a standard that I did not set and don't agree with.

Using the visual of him sucking his cock to make him pathetic and subservient is insulting to both women and fags.

people seem to forget that john oliver pioneered the whole drumpf thing not even colbert

Lol why are you replying to me nerd that doesn't have anything to do with what any of those anons are saying

why is triggering the left so much fun?

Ḑ̴̢͕͔̣͍̘̂͂͆́͂̏E̢̯̞̬̩̭̮̺̮̐̒̓̓̊͘R̵̻͙͖̋͂͒͆͢͠ͅN͓̣͚̱̣͛̎̇̍̽͘͜͝À̵̦̣̟̖̥̳̩̳͆̀͒̃̌̿̔͢͜L̡̟̠̖̝̭̼̃̇̿̀̔̕͞ͅL̡͖̞̗͙̘̤̝̖̙̾̂͒̄͐̈́̾͛͝͞L̸̠̜̖̗̳̈́̌͛͗̕L̵̮̤̯͚̤̍̾̀̈́͘̕Ļ̬̳̫͖̩͐̆̔̓̾̑̇D̢̙͖̣͎͓̃̄̈́͘̚͠ D̶̢̗̥̺̉̌̀̿̍͆͡ͅR̮͔͕̜͌̑̔̿̑̐͂̾͢͜͞Ŏ̢̼̻̺͚͇͈̻̋̾̈̊̑̚͟͠I̢̨̫̞͈͚͖̩̣͋͛̈́̈̐̈́͛̒͝N̢̛͍̪̺̦͔̦̩̓̾̕͡ͅK̯͇̤͓͓̥̀͐̽̌̓̀̉̚K̢̤̭̱̱̜̭̮̄̓̀́̚K͇͖̟̳͕͇̐̇͌̎̏́͐͘͝Ķ̝͕͍̗̠͗̀̌̏͋Ķ̖̩͔̂̆̓͌̎͜͠ͅḲ̷̨̡̧̡͚̿̑͌̂͗̽̿̍͞Ạ̶̧̤̞͎͗̓̿́̇̈͊

John Oliver isn't even funny enough to ridicule. Colber is more fun.

grumpf