Transgenders

Transgenders.

Are they such degenerates? Or are they just biological misfits. Wrong mind in the wrong body as a result of chemical imbalances in the womb. Who are we to judge since we are straits minds in the right body

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVzfuRCniWI?t=20m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i feel bad for them actually. it must be hard to live with this condition.
however i think people should view this as the norm, because it obviously isnt

>Wrong mind in the wrong body as a result of chemical imbalances in the womb.

No evidence for this whatsoever.

Also, even if it is, leftists have never managed to explain why it shouldn't be considered as a disorder instead of a harmless trait, other than of course their personal gain in virtue signalling and the massive gain for the plastic surgery industry

>How can transgenders be real
If genders aren't real

I know it's a corny parody of Jaden Smith's tweet, but it's true. Leftists say gays and trannies are that way due to genetics while at the same time saying gender roles are just social constructs and have nothing to do with genetics.

Then if a right winger even agrees to that, yes, fags are that way to genetic deformation, they'll scream "but that's homophobic!".

For example in the Norwegian show they investigated this and they met with two different homos, one who said they chose it but one that said it was genetical. They change their argument depending on what the opposition says. They'll say ANYTHING to fit their agenda.

youtu.be/CVzfuRCniWI?t=20m49s

>20:49

That man isn't a transgender though. He's just gay. He insists on being called a man, refers to himself as a he, etc. etc..

He's actually one of the best arguments AGAINST transgenders.

Mentally ill. Society should be helping them get past their issue and accept their real gender instead of coddling them and feeding into their delusions. Outcasting them and screaming 'degenerate!' isn't the way forward though,

>Transgenders
they are the new white male.

Masculinity is dead in the west

implying its not spread through out races. There are a TON of black transgenders

>There are a TON of black transgenders
yeah, in America there are a ton of blacks

Read this and tell me yourself

Literal degeneracy, trannies crossdressing behind closed doors isn't my issue but mutilating yourself in order to be for all intents and purposes a lesser woman is mental illness defined.

Ie. Chris-Chan is the epitome of such retardation.

Weak minded, brain washed fools. You can be gay, you can be a raging faggot, but why all of a sudden are people switching genders and making up new sexualities? It's all part of the plan to make people forget their culture, heritage, and most importantly to make everyone weak and helpless

This is literally the most disgusting thing I have ever read.

Mentally ill to various extents.

High level shit disturbers with fucked up suicide rates.

abnormal and mentally ill.

They are fucked up in the head.

It's most likely caused by environmental factors just like homosexuality.

For example, when a twin is gay, only about 10% of the time is the other twin gay so people aren't born gay.

There's no gay gene.

Many gays also report being molested as a child.

Bad parenting is the most plausible cause of this.

Fuck off with your 'degeneracy' shit. This is a question of science.
You could very easily convince me that gender dysphoria is a biological phenomenon, rather than a mental one.
Show me:
1. An experiment that can reliably differentiate men from women, based on their brain signals
Then prove that:
2. For people who define themselves as transsexuals, the experiment shows that they give off the brain signals of the gender they identify as, rather than their biological gender
And finish off by proving that:
3.This is only true for transsexuals- the brain signals of all cis people fit their biological gender
Until these three criteria are proven, I'll just go on treating trannies as mentally ill.

They are 0.05% of the total population. Who gives a shit. If your nations biggest concerns if whether or not a tranny uses the bathroom of your choice, you should considered yourselves lucky.

I think it's simply an illness brought about in the womb. Only libcucks believe gender is a social construct. It sucks they are born with this disconnectedness. Why should I go full on SJW and fight against them? worthless.

What do you guys think of red pilled tranny Blaire White?

don't asian countries have a high rate of it?

mostly to take advantage of sex tourism mind you

>announces something completely irrelevant to the event oblivious to how controversial the practice is

As a bonus, since trannies so consistently shout to the world their amazing achievement, it's much less likely to romance them unknowing the fact that it's a dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

>within seconds you can see the mans will to live vanish

It's a serious mental illness.

However, we treat mental illnesses like this by ridding them of delusions so that their thoughts match reality, it is completely disgusting and unethical to try and make their bodies match their delusions.

THERE. IS. NO. SUCH. THING. AS. TRANS. GENDER. F. F. S.

They're mentally sick men and women.

>Thailand
Haha OP was on his holidays and on a night out he just got stuck with a ladyboy

It depends on if they are actually dysphoric or not. If so, I feel bad for them, but if they're not and are just in it for attention, they are subhuman.

That based little tranny has RUINED me for all non cock owning women. Honestly, I've been wanking myself raw over her for the last three weeks. I want her in my arse and I NEED her in my mouth.

Eh. Some of them essentially have the brain structures and hormones of women, some are just mentally ill crazy-fucks. Blair white = non degenerate tranny, for example

holy fuck poor man this video is honestly hard to watch

Chris chan is literally autistic and probably mentally retarded to some degree

As a tranny I can tell you the reason for every question you have about trannies us "mental disorder" I hope this helps clear any confusion you've been having

Blaire White. The most perfect woman on earth.

>based
>red pilled

>tranny

kill yourselves

Thats what happens when you raise kids in the West. You have to raise them in Eastern Europe or somewhere harsh.

Check out her youtube channel. You might be surprised how much she agrees with you. Would suck that little tranny dry. She's everything I've ever wanted in a woman. Plus, early morning pork sword fights in front of the bathroom mirror. Fuck! My life would be complete.

>the reason

you mean the answer ?

I've even worked out how I'd introduce her to my family. I'd say "Is it OK if I bring someone over at the weekend and is it OK if she brings something with her?" They'd say "Sure, what is it she's bringing?" To which I'd reply "Her Cock!"

I think you can see the outline of her shenis in this one. Gets me rock hard and dripping. I WANT THOSE BALLS ON MY CHIN.

his* he* he* man*

>tranny
>woman

I know her channel. She is still disgusting and should be in a mental hospital.

>autism

*he

but I'm more than twice her age and she has a boyfriend ... fucking fuck my life. I'll never have a based little tranny. Treat her well you bastard, she is my moon and stars.

she's a woman though. There's not a single pic where you can see her supposed penis.

When a man loves a woman,
Can't keep his mind on nothin' else,
He'd change the world for the good thing he's found.
If she is bad, he can't see it,
She can do no wrong,
Turn his back on his best friend if he put her down.
He'll spend his very last dime
Tryin' to hold on to what he needs.
He'd give up all his comforts
And sleep out in the rain,
If she said that's the way
It ought to be.
Well, this man loves you, woman.
I gave you everything I have,
Tryin' to hold on to your heartless love.
Baby, please don't treat me bad.
Down deep in his soul,
She can bring him such misery.
If she is playin' him for a fool,
He's the last one to know.
Lovin' eyes can never see.
When a man loves a woman
He can do her no wrong,
He can never want
Some other girl.
Yes,When a man loves a woman
I know exactly how he feels,
'Cause baby, baby, you're my world
When a man loves a woman....

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD. I'M OFF TO BUILD BLAIRE AND THE MAN SHE LOVES A MANSION IN HEAVEN.

>redpilled
>tranny
>based