Brit/pol/ - Tenby Edition

T H I S . W E E K S . N E W S

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

>Nicola Sturgeon takes political fantasy to new heights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/nicola-sturgeon-takes-political-fantasy-to-new-heights/

>Theresa May in Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

>French press fury after Hollande caves in to May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/hollande-caves-may-french-press-reacted/

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>The BBC continues it's long history of honest and unbiased reporting
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/757442737037770752

>Westminster voting-intention
twitter.com/britainelects/status/757102751583236096

>BBC attempts to censor Munich killer’s full name
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article

>Sadiq Khan refuses to ban Islamist terror group Hezbollah
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/20/ukip-demands-uk-hezbollah-ban-following-al-quds-day-parade

>That Brexit apocalypse? It just isn’t happening
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/that-brexit-apocalypse-it-just-isnt-happening/

>Dover ferry passengers delayed by French security checks
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-36873632

C L I P S

>Brexit Britain: The inside story of how the Leave campaign won
youtube.com/watch?v=kqSGgXb9Ngg

>Owen Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=iSlshoNNEe0

>Nigel Farage
youtube.com/watch?v=Gek__doCZFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G_AJkwOKjKo
youtube.com/watch?v=quq8QWPwMPE
youtube.com/watch?v=--6eA5IcjwE

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/video/2011/aug/01/diane-abbott-blue-labour-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im just gonna steal this first post pham

Daily reminder: America is not Britain or Europe's friend. They are the ones pushing diversity on us

>am i britishu?

D E V I L L I S H

nth

>Daily reminder: America is not Britain or Europe's friend. They are the ones pushing diversity on us
This

We can do that? Kek

Would probably sell my soul to be that lamb

>3dpd

ew.

Daily reminder that any attempt by Labour to appeal to the working classes belongs in the 1950s :-)

theguardian.com/commentisfree/video/2011/aug/01/diane-abbott-blue-labour-video

Swedebro is right

They've been the source of all the Cultural Marxism that has been enforced on Western Europe. I know it originated in Frankfurt but it was American universities where it first became a major force and began influencing the West.

>Marion will never hold you in her arms and cuddle you

Why live...

>How to make me depressed in less than twenty words

What are they going to do, kick us out of the club if we don't pay the membership fees?

Woah

look at this butthurt lads

Wew lad, mines bigger than yours!

this and that they have been trying to make
the Scottish hate the English through Hollywood
with films like brave heart and they also portray
the English as villains.

STOP SEXUALIZE MARION
SHE IS MINE

What's everyone got for dinner lads?
Home made Moroccan lamb burgers here.

KEKED

>SHE IS MINE
Doubt it tbqh

I bet I have more pictures of her than you, and I downloaded her entire youtube channel

>twice the amount of feels

True Brits don't blame others. We are having diversity pushed on us because we have WEAK leadership. Nige showed us all what one man can achieve if he uses even one ball against these weak politicians.

Opinion was discarded as soon as I saw the trip.

I'm neutral with the YKTD deal but with him bullied off to 8ch we at least have a precedent to say fuck off to any more tripfags, as have been popping up in the last few days.

just made a disgustingly huge bowl of baked beans, cheese and bacon, microwaved the shit out of it until it's basically gaseous, then poured it all over 4 slices of buttered, thick crusty bread

OH PLEASE DO!

Just had Paella

Nah, frogge

Toad in the hole with green beans and gravy. Got some English mustard and homegrown tyme to add to the batter.

Tony Blair was the one who opened the doors and guess what
he was an american lap dog, and look at how they portray the
English and the scots in hollywood

tendies

I'm just thinking about going to Lidls to get some Gammon. I fancy the idea of Gammon, egg and chips.

Fish n chips

if blmuk became big here do you think we could see the same levels of racial tension we do in the usa?

I made eggs

I was gonna make homemade chicken madras but I've still got another hour at work, probably end up getting a takeaway.

Marion doesn't want foreign dick

So what? Blair was English he just chose to get on board with the Americans, he didn't have to. Its our fault too for not speaking up.

>tfw marion will never bully you for not being french

Lamb curry

No, because we don't have the same legacy of slavery.

Chippy tea, it was amazing

>Blair was English
He was born in Scotland mate.

Brittany is rightful British clay.

No. Racial tensions are so bad in the US because it's a race based society, whilst we're a class based society. I think racial tensions would rise because ultimately BLM are race baiters and dividers and news outlets like the BBC would take their side.

In short: American levels, no. Increased levels, yes.

Bunch of savages in need of conquering desu

It won't get off the ground BECAUSE we don't have the racial tension of the USA.

They can shout about it all they want but realistically UK society isn't divided between white and black. The only ones who are living in their own community are the mussies, and it's their own damn fault.

I don't care what she 'wants'.

She'll get what all good French maidens have gotten for centuries. A thick, sweaty, English cock.

more proof all scots are traitorous scots

>Birth place
>Meaning anything
Plenty of niggers and pakis were in Britain too

stuffed peppers

was delicious desu senpai

i went to the same school as him. If it's anything like it was for me, he's basically english but with the self righteousness of an upper-middle class scot.

And lefties think the British empire was a mistake

This. Black britons are well assimilated (at least the ones who came over in the 50s/60s) and minorities are more 'islamaphobic' than whites

The Scots are victims of weak leadership to. Just look at Sturgeon, sauntering around like she's the Prime Minister, making deals with Ginbralter and colluding with the EU while Holyrood continues to suffer from high poverty and fly tipping. Disusting, not the kind of people we need. Not suprised that such a place would spawn Tony Blair.

This

America is not our friend, you're delusional.

Owen "Cuck" Jones is looking rough lately

It would take some balls. The only way realistically would be a huge army to wipe them all out. The Anthropologists would throw a shitstorm.

Rough riding nigger dick would do that to a person

The original post said he was English, I mearly pointed out he was born in Scotland, if you want to get all pissy about it then by all means keep going.

too much black cum will do that

The Guardian isnt letting him sleep, they are making him churn out articles 24/7

reminder that the special relationship will not be critizised.

and i will vote left wing to destroy this country than sooner vote for a party that hates america

>a huge army
Why not just naval barrage them from 20 miles away?

The American PEOPLE are our friend in my opinion. they had a poll and 80% of them supported Brexit.

The American ruling/political class can suck a Sweaty dick, though.

Gotta close that £179 million p.a. deficit

>and i will vote left wing to destroy this country than sooner vote for a party that hates america

It sounds like you are not old enough to vote anyway . .. that's a relief.

Also an option.

>tfw want to preserve human diversity but also civilise people

All we need is more divisions in our society. Class, race and culture - a diverse range of divisions. What a progressive future we have ahead.

I'm a big fan of America - it doesn't mean you are an 'America hater' if you recognise that Britain and America have different strategic objectives

Missing him already

The grauniad have been pimping out his neghole for 22 hours a day ever since Brexit happened.

Gotta pay the bills somehow.

>actually liking America
They've fucked us over more times than not. They are not our allies.

Or just common cold

There is no contradiction between the two. Just look at HK

democrats have, republicans have not.

keep telling yourself that.

not that Britain has the balls to stand up to the US.

what you gonna do? Nuke them? oh wait hahaha THEY OWN THE NUKES.

sauce?

Does anyone have a template for this?

>Tfw you'll never get to see a WWII style naval barrage.

The gun slinging warships are GOAT

Balkans. The peninsula of irrelevancy.

Dont worry gopnik, russia will help you!

>democrats have, republicans have not.
You really are naive, learn some history kiddo, maybe from the 1930's onwards.

What about Eisenhower during Suez? I agree with you overall, though, people like based John Bolton were very pro-Brexit

Build Bunker

What anime is this? I wouldn't mind seeing some 2d British archers slaughtering people en-masse.

>not that Britain has the balls to stand up to the US.
But we have on a number of occasions, the last one being Obama asking us to help bomb Assad . . .we said No!